PDA

View Full Version : Do any PSZ players want these? Mini-Contest over

Pirrip
Oct 4, 2011, 08:18 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/aquaphoenixli/DSC00020.jpg

My boyfriend and I attend anime conventions and display these at my Artist Alley table, and usually maybe a single person every convention recognises that it's from phantasy star, but they only know it from its similarities to Phantasy Star Online. Anyways, I made these poster prints a while ago and I'm not going to do anything with them.
Does anyone want them?

Oh, I know! Maybe a contest!

Okay, I'm thinking of two numbers between 0 and 200(An integer, not a decimal or fraction).

RULES:

1. In order for me to consider your guess you have to make a post to twitter with four things in the message field. Firstly, put type hatchtag #Pirrip so I know you're talking to me. Secondly, tell me what number you've guessed! Thirdly, tell me which print you're interested in and why. Lastly, post your PSO-World screen name.

For example, you could put this:

#Pirrip My guess is 42. And I want the
FOnewm because FOnewms are funky!
(Your screen name)

2. You can only make one guess per day. The contest ends when both numbers are guessed correctly.

3. If you guess the same number as someone else, that's too bad. I won't count any more than one guess per day. I doubt this will be a big issue.

4. I'll announce a winner as soon as one of the numbers is guessed correctly and send them a note here on PSO-World. ^_^ Then there will be one poster left. Keep on posting guesses if you want it!

And don't worry about cheating, I've already posted my numbers someplace else on the internet with a timestamp. So this way, when the contest is over, I can prove that I picked these numbers ahead of time. I'll reveal where you can see the numbers at the end of the contest.
And I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. I wasn't sure where else it ought to go. O.O

Edit: This obviously didn't work. Does anyone want these for free?

MAD1b
Nov 16, 2011, 04:01 AM
Do you still have them? They're awesome.

Tigus
Nov 25, 2011, 08:13 PM
Those are realy good where did you get them?

Eclipse5632
Nov 25, 2011, 09:28 PM
Those are realy good where did you get them?

I made these poster prints a while ago
Reading the post helps :V

Dhylec
Nov 25, 2011, 09:52 PM
This is a month-old topic, the OP might have given them away. Try PM the OP & see if they are still available.