PDA

View Full Version : To All Participants of Max Attack X

Oct 6, 2011, 11:31 AM
Everyone we need a little under 250k in chips to get Soul Eater to 50% attribute, that is close to about 6950 chips an hour from now to 11:59:59 tomorrow, if everyone agree - please spam c missions to get all chips for this, preferably RED because you can hopefully get an Impact for all of your efforts. I know that I am not alone in wanting to get the most out of this event so please lets work together to get all the rewards that we can get....GUARDIANS UNITE!!!(i think^^;)

bloodflowers
Oct 6, 2011, 12:18 PM
Everyone we need a little under 250k in chips to get Soul Eater to 50% attribute, that is close to about 6950 chips an hour from now to 11:59:59 tomorrow, if everyone agree - please spam c missions to get all chips for this, preferably RED because you can hopefully get an Impact for all of your efforts. I know that I am not alone in wanting to get the most out of this event so please lets work together to get all the rewards that we can get....GUARDIANS UNITE!!!(i think^^;)

Good luck with that, the event sucks hard, Uni 2 isn't even filling up anymore. If you want people to do this, advise green - it's MUCH faster due to the comparative lack of slowdown.

Oct 6, 2011, 01:06 PM
Good luck with that, the event sucks hard, Uni 2 isn't even filling up anymore. If you want people to do this, advise green - it's MUCH faster due to the comparative lack of slowdown.

Your right, but i figured people would at least want the chance to get something out of c missions especially since people are searching for weapons anyway.

RagolianHunter
Oct 6, 2011, 01:22 PM
Good luck with that, game is a barren wasteland as of late.

Cheers!

Oct 6, 2011, 01:28 PM
i know, i hate gears of war and bf3, too many shooters and not enough mmo's

Illuminate
Oct 6, 2011, 01:35 PM

I don't think it's only GoW3 and BF...

Anon_Fire
Oct 6, 2011, 01:37 PM
I don't think it's only GoW3 and BF...

Call of Duty: MW3

Illuminate
Oct 6, 2011, 03:04 PM
SEGA, oh did I say that outloud? :o

Powder Keg
Oct 6, 2011, 03:33 PM
New releases are a part of it--but that just drives people to not play as often, not exactly quit.

I think the missing data is starting to take it's toll.

padiwac
Oct 6, 2011, 07:49 PM
Red at 10 is quicker. You would need to do a Green 6 to get the same amount of chips.

Carrighan
Oct 7, 2011, 02:45 AM
Actually this is still in reach if 45 or 50 players spam B or C for the net 24 hrs. I just did the math using my times on B. In 24 hrs i can get 3648 chips conservatively running B. multiply that by 45 and we get it done. So to make it even easier, if 428 players did just 10 B runs today we get done. Let's all take the 2 1/2 hrs tops it would take to do it :)

I'm taking the whole day to spam B so join me in this effort please.

Keilyn
Oct 7, 2011, 03:42 AM

You're kidding me right? Its the other way around.

Here is a list of MMOs that have made it to the US. This does not include singleplayer RPGs released.... (please note this list is incomplete)

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm

Oct 7, 2011, 03:45 AM
Actually this is still in reach if 45 or 50 players spam B or C for the net 24 hrs. I just did the math using my times on B. In 24 hrs i can get 3648 chips conservatively running B. multiply that by 45 and we get it done. So to make it even easier, if 428 players did just 10 B runs today we get done. Let's all take the 2 1/2 hrs tops it would take to do it :)

I'm taking the whole day to spam B so join me in this effort please.

Thanks Carrighan, its good to know that there are still people on this server that dont complain and just play, its hard to find people like us that dont worry about the things that they cant change but just focus on what needs to be done, good math btw too

Orochinagi
Oct 7, 2011, 05:17 AM
Thanks Carrighan, its good to know that there are still people on this server that dont complain and just play, its hard to find people like us that dont worry about the things that they cant change but just focus on what needs to be done, good math btw too

Thats because most of them play on JP servers and still feel the need to give unwanted unconstructive criticism towards most posts that pertain to our servers. Maybe its because we are living in their pasts (2yrs). Some even drive away potential players, but there still some good guys from both sides that are great help and give great advice. Me and my team will help towards this effort of your post.

Carrighan
Oct 7, 2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks in advance to all those who help with this.

For those who need more incentive, there's Final Impacts, chef's oil, beef weps, holy ray and more even on B level.

desturel
Oct 7, 2011, 12:15 PM
For the heck of it, I'll be doing S runs in Red tonight until 3am EST. I can't bring myself to do C runs, but I can at least do 10+ S runs.

Carrighan
Oct 7, 2011, 06:06 PM
Every chip counts Desturel, thank you for the help whatever level you do. I wasn't even suggesting C as nothing drops there and it's really no faster.

Oct 7, 2011, 11:54 PM
Thanks to everyone for the effort, i may be speaking prematurely but i dont think we will get it, i hope i am proven wrong though(wishful thinking)

solreaper004
Oct 7, 2011, 11:56 PM
IM ON IT!

desturel
Oct 8, 2011, 02:27 AM
43,400 off pace, but they set the bar ultra low for the next goal.

*edit*
Hmm... at 23 chips a run (Green side obviously) that's 1887 runs or about 70 runs a day that we were short of the goal, so if 70 more people had done one run of Green a day it would have worked itself out. Oh well.

Oct 8, 2011, 10:56 AM
Yes i know, thanks to everyone that tried, no thanks to the people just standing around last night doing nothing but spamming.

sage 69er
Oct 8, 2011, 12:34 PM
When i saw the total for it i did think it was a little high considering that ppl would be lured to the new releases. I think sega realises that too now. Hence the low target for the last one. There was alot of people just spamming and as usual the 4th floor was doing its usual business. But at least those that cared said they tried.Even with the lag which was bad at one point.

padiwac
Oct 8, 2011, 04:38 PM
Got 2 stacks of bts and 2 gachas of dp weps from c so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

KoruKinshi
Oct 9, 2011, 12:41 AM
Well personally speaking, I'm livid. I wanted a Soul Eater. Damn it all...

You think we'll get another chance at it?

sage 69er
Oct 9, 2011, 08:11 AM
Maybe they'll give it us anyway. I mean the lag has been bad and it was gliching the game on friday. Got me trapped on disorder with nothing to kill and no way out. I had to log out so the party could continue. I've also seen ppl being dc'd left and right. I guess this helped to keep some ppl away. I had to force myself to carry on as it really got annoying at one point

padiwac
Oct 9, 2011, 03:59 PM
Well personally speaking, I'm livid. I wanted a Soul Eater. Damn it all...

You think we'll get another chance at it?

You will get it but it might be say 46% instead of 50%.

PSW4L
Oct 10, 2011, 05:02 PM
You will get it but it might be say 46% instead of 50%.

Yeah sorry we didn't get 50% but honestly 46% is still good and at least it's something new. So don't feel too bad about it.:-)