PDA

View Full Version : Life lesson tip from Ketchup

Ketchup345
Oct 8, 2011, 02:01 PM
Life lesson tip #1:
When traveling and using suitcase locks, get combo locks, not key locks.
I learned that the hard way this week- I left my key to mine several hundred miles away, so I had to go to one of those home improvement stores this morning and grab a set of small bolt cutters and a few new locks (combo this time). Also it may be a good idea to pack any "morning routine" items in a part of the suitcase that isn't going to be locked.

Uncle_bob
Oct 10, 2011, 04:36 AM
That's stupid. I keep my things in a black garbage back and it has worked fine for years.

TalHex
Oct 10, 2011, 09:47 AM
combo locks are the devil *hates combo locks*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 11, 2011, 05:15 AM
combo locks are the devil *hates combo locks*
There's "outside the box" ones with letters to form words instead of twist dial or individual twist numbers.

Discount stores only, probably. You may find out why at your leisure.

[spoiler-box]Combo lock for gym class, turn dial and keyhole just in case(? teachers didn't have the key IIRC) on the back, stuff gets broken into stolen anyway because lockers are like 35 years old. All locks suck.[/spoiler-box]

Isoya
Oct 11, 2011, 04:54 PM
I just writen "Rebecca Black is in my suitcase" on a sticky note and stick it on. Oddly enough, I keep finding thank you letters around it...

Scejntjynahl
Oct 20, 2011, 10:02 AM
Use velcro.

ThatOneRAcast
Oct 29, 2011, 04:10 AM
This is informative.

This is insightful.

This is in.

Bit
Oct 30, 2011, 01:32 AM
Yo, Ketchup! What's up man? Been a long time since I've posted here, I actually had to get my account turned back on just to be able to post again, so hopefully you even still remember me, since I think the last time I posted was about 4 years ago, and my last active time was in like 2003-2004 ._.

I see you got into the mod team, good stuff!

Ketchup345
Oct 30, 2011, 02:13 AM
Yo, Ketchup! What's up man? Been a long time since I've posted here, I actually had to get my account turned back on just to be able to post again, so hopefully you even still remember me, since I think the last time I posted was about 4 years ago, and my last active time was in like 2003-2004 ._.

I see you got into the mod team, good stuff!Is it so late that I'm hallucinating? Where have you been?

I've been a mod for a while, apparently December 2005 was when I was recruited.

ThatOneRAcast
Oct 30, 2011, 02:16 AM
Oooooold.

Bit
Oct 30, 2011, 02:21 AM
Just drifted away from pso-world really, I saw that PSO2 was announced and it reminded me that this place existed. I'm making my way back in fo sho.

Yeah that explains why I wouldn't remember you being mod heh, the last time I posted here it was in 2007 and it was like, one post. My inbox is filled with like 50+ mod pm's from 2004 before they demodded me I guess. Crazy x_x