PDA

View Full Version : De Rol Le puke

Anna_Wren
Oct 11, 2011, 12:09 AM
I usually kill de rol le in a couple minute or less...
So maybe this is old but..

De Rol le seems to have a new skill where it jumps onto the boat and pukes a bunch of nasty insect things all over the boat.

Is this really new or have I just never noticed this before?

Tyreek
Oct 11, 2011, 12:23 AM
Trust me, its not new at all. Its a pretty rare attack that it does. Its been killed off so quick so many times that nobody probably even notices it.

VexedEyes
Oct 11, 2011, 02:08 PM
I've only seen it happen about 4 times total. Then again i was a fightmaster so time wasn't my friend.

str898mustang
Oct 11, 2011, 02:31 PM
Ive never seen this....

Midori Oku
Oct 11, 2011, 02:35 PM
I have never seen this either. I want to see it now! :)

Halcyote
Oct 11, 2011, 02:45 PM
go fight de rol le or dark falz as a fighter class w/ no handgun and see for yourself.

TheAstarion
Oct 11, 2011, 02:47 PM
How rare. I've fought it for ages a few times (fortetecher with bow, no nos-spell, no giresta, no moons, fighmaster teammate kindly dead on a button) and never seen that. I've only seen him curling round the raft exposing all his parts a couple of times too.

I've seen Falz puke, but never De Rol.

ThePendragon
Oct 11, 2011, 05:38 PM
When he goes under water, if you have three friends with you, step on the four buttons. It will shock him out of the water and onto the raft.

Omega-z
Oct 11, 2011, 06:15 PM
De Rol face plate must be on too, if you pop it off it won't happen. It's not hard to have him puke tho, just don't kill it in less then 2 sec's, Have fun and play around with the worm.lol:)