PDA

View Full Version : PSU Can someone translate what this chart is saying?

Arks Oracle
Oct 15, 2011, 11:35 AM
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up9395.jpg
Thanks in advanced

Cloudstrife xx
Oct 15, 2011, 11:42 AM
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up9395.jpg
Thanks in advanced
Its talking about User player base im guessing showing how busy the pc/ps2 jp side has been the 2nd one i guess is pc/ps2 eu/us before it was taken down and the green one is xbox 360

As you can see xbox 360 has had a very consistant player base i kinda always guessed 360 was never in a bad state when it comes to people being subbed some just play during events only but keep subbed as its a pain in the @ss to unsub 360 psu through xbox live when psu has many of his slow periods

Proto07
Oct 15, 2011, 12:00 PM
I'm guessing that spike in the beginning for the 360 servers is Firebreak :D

What does the Kanji say under Nippon?

Resanoca
Oct 15, 2011, 12:10 PM
God. US/EU server... My thoughts on that are like that of a bomb being dropped.

PSW4L
Oct 18, 2011, 03:42 AM
Its talking about User player base im guessing showing how busy the pc/ps2 jp side has been the 2nd one i guess is pc/ps2 eu/us before it was taken down and the green one is xbox 360

As you can see xbox 360 has had a very consistant player base i kinda always guessed 360 was never in a bad state when it comes to people being subbed some just play during events only but keep subbed as its a pain in the @ss to unsub 360 psu through xbox live when psu has many of his slow periods

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're right about the chart it would appear like the xbox 360 version is doing the best. If that's the case, how can they justify the differences between the 360 version and the jp version? The 360 version gets such terrible treatment and I always thought it was because PSU is more popular in Japan and therefore brings in more money. :-x

str898mustang
Oct 18, 2011, 07:46 AM
I'm guessing this shows the number of subscribers.

JP has free course which a player can subscribe but then go to free course. In order to play Xbox, you need a active subscription, JP you dont.

JP is still best <3

Mike
Oct 18, 2011, 08:43 AM
The blue line is the number of Japanese PS2/PC users, pink is "western" users (US/UK/AU, whatever), green is Xbox users.

Arks Oracle
Oct 18, 2011, 09:57 AM

Ya I got that out of that myself I mean the actual translation but thanks though.

JP is still best <3
Content wise yes
But I still personally prefer a game in my native launguage but o well can't have both with Sega of Japan running the show.

The blue line is the number of Japanese PS2/PC users, pink is "western" users (US/UK/AU, whatever), green is Xbox users.
Yep, I got that thanks though was hoping more for an actual translation word for word.

Cloudstrife xx
Oct 18, 2011, 10:06 AM
Ya I got that out of that myself I mean the actual translation but thanks though.

Content wise yes
But I still personally prefer a game in my native launguage but o well can't have both with Sega of Japan running the show.

Yep, I got that thanks though was hoping more for an actual translation word for word.

Word for word there is barely anything there that katakana part says "User" - Yu-za the kanji part is either Base or maybe it is Subscriptions.
That is all there is to know.

darekatano
Oct 18, 2011, 12:05 PM
ユーザー推移
yu-za- suii

Means user changes or trends.

Anna_Wren
Oct 18, 2011, 12:38 PM
360 has always had the most stable and longest lasting base. There are also more JP players on 360 than Importers on JP, which I find hilarious. The "treatment" we are getting is due to two parts: The laughibly bad issues of dealing with EU PS/2 and the lack of Guardians Cash. As of recently, the 360 has has a crapton of new content released in an amazingly short span of time, so we do now know it was entirely the PS/2 holding it back. However, due to lack of GC, Japan sees no reason to do serious updates of the 360 verison since it would cut into the JP profits since more players play 360 (and after a couple month from the start, always have)

The facts of this should have been stupidly obvious from go and despite what people think, yes the JP version would be seriously in the toilet without Guardians Cash and new content which the graph pretty much proves.

str898mustang
Oct 18, 2011, 12:54 PM
More players play 360? How many stars do you feel up at peak times?

Anna_Wren
Oct 18, 2011, 01:07 PM
At peak? Major event: 11 stars. Normally peak is 7, and with this event, its been at about 4 through most of it which is pretty funny. Right now the population with event is stable at 5-6 total stars.

Edit: As I recall, the 3 days after GOW first came out, the population hit the impressively low 2 stars at peak times.

Arks Oracle
Oct 18, 2011, 01:08 PM
More players play 360? How many stars do you feel up at peak times?

Number of stars filled up is irrelevant as we know that the number of people to fill up a star can be changed at any time.
And I agree with Anna if JP got the kind of crap 360 has got for years the server would have been closed down fairly quick!

str898mustang
Oct 18, 2011, 01:15 PM
Number of stars filled up is irrelevant as we know that the number of people to fill up a star can be changed at any time.
And I agree with Anna if JP got the kind of crap 360 has got for years the server would have been closed down fairly quick!

true....but Sega of JP actually cares about the JP server ^_^

Arks Oracle
Oct 18, 2011, 01:19 PM

Way to state the obvious!

Anna_Wren
Oct 18, 2011, 01:20 PM

Won't doubt you there, but why did you ask me about the stars when you yourself posted this picture?
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up9156.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Great Arm Race had way more stars. Most players weren't interested in this one due to reskins and GoW and other games.

str898mustang
Oct 18, 2011, 01:43 PM
I didn't post the picture....

Reason I ask about the stars is JP had around 11-12 stars this morning.

Arks Oracle
Oct 18, 2011, 01:44 PM
I didn't post the picture....

Reason I ask about the stars is JP had around 11-12 stars this morning.

If the the stars are equal to that on 360 then that is pretty bad considering the content JP gets.

Anna_Wren
Oct 18, 2011, 01:49 PM
And also as stated, the star numbers are likely off too as the graph shows more 360 players and or paying users.

If you want to get technical with what the demo had (which wasn't even free, you needed Gold to play it) then the total stars for 360 would be well over 20 when it was still around. So, yeah, the free course players don't match the 360 demo even.

and yeah, you DID post that picture (or posted from the JP PSU uploader anyway)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184730&page=165

str898mustang
Oct 18, 2011, 01:55 PM
And also as stated, the star numbers are likely off too as the graph shows more 360 players and or paying users.

If you want to get technical with what the demo had (which wasn't even free, you needed Gold to play it) then the total stars for 360 would be well over 20 when it was still around. So, yeah, the free course players don't match the 360 demo even.

and yeah, you DID post that picture (or posted from the JP PSU uploader anyway)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184730&page=165

oooh that picture....reason I posted that was I didn't understand why the Japanese language was there and it had the servers in english (I forgot JP people play on the US)

I thought you were talking about the picture in the first post of this thread.

Honestly.....I'll take a server that has 700-1000 players with every two week updates than a server with 5000 people with content that is BARELY drip fed to them.

Anna_Wren
Oct 18, 2011, 02:04 PM
Except of course, the 360 hasn't had content drop fed. Lately its been a constant stream. It lacks the skins, and of course it does, we dont' have the graphics for it. If/when we get the skins a lot of players will jump back as well.

If we waited for the skins, the 360 would still be getting nothing at all, thats why the pushed ahead instead of waiting for the DLC. And as far as I can tell, only a few have stopped playing and its only temporary usually as well. New games have a far more profound impact on the game because remember, 360 went nearly, what, 7 months one time with nothing new at all? Better still, the 360 server is international and in native languages. JP PSU should have made itself international but it didn't. If it was, the 360 version would be pretty moot.

Cyanide77
Oct 18, 2011, 02:49 PM
Anna Wren <3

XbikXBd
Oct 18, 2011, 02:58 PM
Except of course, the 360 hasn't had content drop fed. Lately its been a constant stream. It lacks the skins, and of course it does, we dont' have the graphics for it. If/when we get the skins a lot of players will jump back as well.

If we waited for the skins, the 360 would still be getting nothing at all, thats why the pushed ahead instead of waiting for the DLC. And as far as I can tell, only a few have stopped playing and its only temporary usually as well. New games have a far more profound impact on the game because remember, 360 went nearly, what, 7 months one time with nothing new at all? Better still, the 360 server is international and in native languages. JP PSU should have made itself international but it didn't. If it was, the 360 version would be pretty moot.

this^

Cleptomaniac
Oct 18, 2011, 03:13 PM
JP PSU - Guardians Cash is the reason they are so well treated.

str898mustang
Oct 18, 2011, 04:54 PM

Why would someone jump to a system thats over a year behind updates?

Anon_Fire
Oct 18, 2011, 05:10 PM

Maybe because they are unaware that the 360 side is far behind the JP PC servers.

Arks Oracle
Oct 18, 2011, 05:30 PM

1. They want to play in their native language.
2. They want to be able to play with people that speak/can type in their native language.
3. Playing on a console is more convenient than playing on a PC (For some that is the case)

Selphea
Oct 18, 2011, 05:59 PM
How old is that graph anyway? For PC/PS2 to be up I'm guessing this is for the first 2 years of PSU? The 3 versions did launch within 1 month of each other, which explains the 1 month gap at the beginning, so the numbers at the end should be representative of Q3 2008, i.e. 24 months after the game's launch in 2006. Any numbers past that?

str898mustang
Oct 18, 2011, 07:04 PM
1. They want to play in their native language.
2. They want to be able to play with people that speak/can type in their native language.
3. Playing on a console is more convenient than playing on a PC (For some that is the case)

not a valid reason to jump back.....least for me it isn't.

Crysteon
Oct 18, 2011, 07:17 PM

Oh god.... the " Console > PC " dilemma again. I can smell a certain someone from miles afar who will come here and lecture us about that statement being wrong. Before that happens, I'd advice you: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Cyanide77
Oct 18, 2011, 08:41 PM
Why is it such an issue that people like playing on the xbox?

Omega-z
Oct 18, 2011, 08:52 PM
Selphia, is correct that is an old chart and does not reflect the amount of user left on the JP or 360 server's for all we know it could be the other way around since there been alot of changes since then.

Infact that little spike that the US/EU PC/ PS2 had was AotI. And during 1up we had all 18 Unv.'s packed full and we had the lowest in pop then to. There are many reasons for that too.

EvilMag
Oct 18, 2011, 09:15 PM
When it comes to 360 vs JP PSU you can't deny that when PSO2 comes out, JP PSU will be a ghost town. I doubt with 360 since most of the community there bitched about PSO2 not coming on a console.

Omega-z
Oct 18, 2011, 09:19 PM
That's so true, And yet they will still be behind then too. Unless for a global release, but then like you said it's not on a console.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 01:52 AM
Oh god.... the " Console > PC " dilemma again. I can smell a certain someone from miles afar who will come here and lecture us about that statement being wrong. Before that happens, I'd advice you: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Why do people give a crap on what someone else plays on?

In any event, the 360 version has more players now than it has had when I was playing it nearly every day a year ago. Strangely, the Economy of the game has taken a turn for the insane with some things like Photons being sold for 30000 o.o I never thought I'd see them break the 5000 mark 2 years ago on 360.

Anyway, point is that the 360 population is likely as high or higher than the JP version and its also international. And in the case of GC, if you are willing to spend 1000 bucks on digital items, it seems reasonable for someone to spend 200 on a new console and even start from scratch if the Upgrade Device and Legacy of Light were free. Thats why we don't have them on 360, and its the only reason.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:03 AM
Anyway, point is that the 360 population is likely as high or higher than the JP version and its also international. And in the case of GC, if you are willing to spend 1000 bucks on digital items, it seems reasonable for someone to spend 200 on a new console and even start from scratch if the Upgrade Device and Legacy of Light were free. Thats why we don't have them on 360, and its the only reason.

International to the extent that japanese population prefers to isolate themselves in a single universe? Wow, that's SO international :0. Same shit happens in JP servers, where importers scatter or isolate themselves in certain universe (me included).

Spending GC or not is responsability of the player essentially, and not a mandatory law that has to be followed by everyone. And, there is a stronger reason why 360 does not have GC services: "because MS is a whiny bitch when it comes to microtransactions".

By the way, I strongly doubt you got the joke I did about the "Console > PC" thing. To be honest, I dont give a fuck what's better...nor give a damn if one has more population than the other side.

Ilikelamp7
Oct 19, 2011, 02:07 AM
And with this I quote "xbox 360 version? - GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP!"

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4639/anicpsu.png

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:16 AM
"Community? Fuck that!" LOLOLOL...that says it all.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:19 AM
International in that English, French, Dutch, Spanish, American, Canadian, Italian, and yes Japanese people all play the 360 version and all have local language support. I've met many other nationalities on the game.

Also, I don't care if its a joke or not, the console and PC war thing does like to rear its ugly head.

GC is greedy on Sega's end. In PSO for example, you had Photon Drops and the like for weapon enhancement. They were rare and you had to find them. Now you just buy GC with more money and Voila, a massive Cash Cow. I don't care if its MS or not either, GC would be terrible for 360; They should just make those features free and make GC a drop or trade currency instead of pay for it. To argue that paying for it makes more sense to players than making it an in game item is absolute insanity. Why not make Grinders purchase only? After all, since GC came out, haven't you noticed almost all new clothing is in Gatchas and it costs real money? Why no new clothing thats not GC? Pure GREED.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:28 AM
After all, since GC came out, haven't you noticed almost all new clothing is in Gatchas and it costs real money? Why no new clothing thats not GC?

Play the market and avoid spending real money on clothes! I'd rather spend a fuckadoodledoo amount of meseta 100x times rather than spending 100 bucks on a single item (especially if I can get it fully grinded and with the max % possible). But, of course, those dumbass purists never lack to spoil our game experience (saying that because you bought something from market means you're a bad player), right? If people want to overuse their money or not, let them be...it's not your money!

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 02:31 AM
How about in GC missions the drop rates can be horrible and you can actually lose boxes! Also NEUTRAL trade in items!

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:33 AM
Its not my money, but money caused the games to be split.
Also, I dont care if someone bought a 50% 10/10 weapon or made it. I care how they use it.

Your statement contradicts GC anyway, because ANY player would rather use in game currency and resources for items than spend real money, but in Japan you can't get the cool stuff if you don't pay for it. I think thats a shame really.

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 02:39 AM
but in Japan you can't get the cool stuff if you don't pay for it. I think thats a shame really.
Well you can actually, the top tier weapons in every category are obtainable without spending real money. You can make an amazing pallet you just have to earn it like we've done on 360.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:47 AM
Its not my money, but money caused the games to be split.
Also, I dont care if someone bought a 50% 10/10 weapon or made it. I care how they use it.

Your statement contradicts GC anyway, because ANY player would rather use in game currency and resources for items than spend real money, but in Japan you can't get the cool stuff if you don't pay for it. I think thats a shame really.

And your statement for "cool" is subjective also, simply because not all items and weapons are exactly 100% "cool" or a priority for certain people...if you are not convinced enough, you should ask some people who are playing FC (most of them are okay with what they have and dont care much if their stuff becomes deprecated...they'll keep playing anyway).

ANY player? Are you sure? Some people would just take the shortcut and use their money than in-game currency. But that's not of my business how they use it.

Clothes in Japan arent really an issue to worry about, since most of them are tradeable. If it's about weapons, most weapons, if not all, that possess the best power output (PA boost, hidden bonus and etc) are tradeable also.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:59 AM
Far more weapons new weapons are GC rather than free . And Yes, COOL is subjective.

As far as earning the weapons like on 360, that can be the case of course but the GC weapons and not normally obtainable. And usually after they release new normally obtainable items, they release new GC items that are just as if not more powerful.

I think this is highly unfair, but if you want to disagree, that fine too ^^

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 03:09 AM
Well no, the best weapons are free.

Show me a case where a GC weapon is more powerful than a non gc weapon.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 03:15 AM
I wont deny that GC contents have had some ridiculous status advantages against common contents. Sega has had a weird tendency to release overpowered stuff, and then start releasing some GC weaponry that have been total crap...they went back to the tendency to offer near overpowered weaponry as the top-tier gears that exist currently. One thing is certain: top tier tradeable weapons (uber rares if you wanna call them that way) will always beat GC weapons. For example:

Demon's Devastation > Dios Despertar (You have much better chances to get a good % Demon's Devastation than a Dios Despertar through RSD trades).

Kamade-hiken > Fuma-shuriken (I can prove you by first hand that a 40% Kamade makes a Fuma-shuriken bite the dust easily, independantly from the Fuma's %).

Silver Cranial > Gigas Spinner (No comments here...Cranial's boost is ridiculously good to make Gigas cry like a baby)

Grandia > Berdysh (Even ungrinded, Grandia is far superior than a Berdysh).

I can list some more, but I'm a hella lazy, lol. I think you got my idea.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 03:34 AM
http://psupedia.info/Daylight_Scar

http://psupedia.info/Gadianna

http://psupedia.info/Talis

http://psupedia.info/Vapas_Shooter

http://psupedia.info/Magana_Revolta

http://psupedia.info/Yasminkov_9000

http://psupedia.info/Yasminkov_4000X

http://psupedia.info/Varl_Artillery_Mode

http://psupedia.info/Inferno_Bazooka

http://psupedia.info/Nug-2000_Bazooka_(Japanese_PC)
---------------------------

No, they won't always beat the GC stuff, and these are just a few examples.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 04:05 AM
http://psupedia.info/Daylight_Scar

http://psupedia.info/Gadianna

http://psupedia.info/Talis

http://psupedia.info/Vapas_Shooter

http://psupedia.info/Magana_Revolta

http://psupedia.info/Yasminkov_9000

http://psupedia.info/Yasminkov_4000X

http://psupedia.info/Varl_Artillery_Mode

http://psupedia.info/Inferno_Bazooka

http://psupedia.info/Nug-2000_Bazooka_(Japanese_PC)
---------------------------

No, they won't always beat the GC stuff, and these are just a few examples.

Twin Phyteuma beats Daylight Scar.

True, nothing so far cant beat Gadianna and Talis Cards yet.

Lavis Arrow, Poron bows, and Edel Arrow are more efficient than Vapas Shooter.

Missouri M13 beats both Magana Revolta and Yasmin 9000 if linked with Kevlar Suit.

Missouri S012 and Evil Meteor Shot are better than Yasmin 4000x, if linked properly with their respective sets.

Grinna Grenade and Dark Meteor are more efficient and better than Varl and Inferno Bazooka.

Heavy Punisher is better than NUG-2000.

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 04:08 AM
http://psupedia.info/Evil_Meteor_Shot
http://psupedia.info/Missouri_S012
http://psupedia.info/Heavy_Punisher
http://psupedia.info/Panzer_Faust
http://psupedia.info/Twin_Impact_Claws
http://psupedia.info/Watergun
http://psupedia.info/Lavis_Arrow

The only ones I couldn't think of were cards.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 04:10 AM
They care so little about cards, as I do :0

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 04:12 AM
Who can use them anyway? FT and AT?

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 11:31 AM
How is Lavis Arrow 研究中・・・ PP:813 ATP:1001/ PP:1043 ATP:1142 stronger than

Vapas Shooter 研究中・・・ PP: 967 ATP:1026/ PP:1236 ATP:1192 ?
-------------------

Also, Full Custom Power 2 mean that Twin Impact Claws will give almost no bonus, where the Daylight scar will, and that makes it more powerful to boot.

Yes, you may argue for ATA but the main classes that use most of those weapons have a crapton of ATA to begin with.

I named several that I think are better (you disagree, fine) and by your own admission GC cards are better still than all other cards period and I only needed to name one.

So there you go. I named a minimum of two.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 11:49 AM
Yes, basically ATA.

I dont evaluate a weapon just by its raw power, but by the average performance of all its specs (SEs included). I take it that you think ATA doesnt matter in potential classes...well, not that I want to burst your bubble of self-righteousness, but you are wrong that such craptastic amount of default ATA assures you 100% hits. Even with a Feril/Cronos equipped, you can still fail hits (I know this myself, using a male cast character with maxed out ATA as AF, and even GM).

Pointing out 2 underused weapon doesnt exactly makes your argument valid at all. It's RARE to see a player in JP using cards...independantly from the type they are using...and even as AT, you dont see them using a Talis or a Gadianna.

I'm not here to show or prove myself right about some silly rants or tons of unsopported argumentative holes, it's just that I dont like people to misinform others with incomplete crap. One crap leads to another, where some people try to convice others that there is no potential in certain things or items and just stick to something else because they are lazy to look for alternatives. "We dont have GC -> GC is bad!" Sorry, but I dont buy that shit. As far as I know, nobody here in JP is aiming at our heads with a gun in order to buy GC.

Selphea
Oct 19, 2011, 12:07 PM
Lavis Arrow has +20% PA boost

Cloudstrife xx
Oct 19, 2011, 12:53 PM
How is Lavis Arrow 研究中・・・ PP:813 ATP:1001/ PP:1043 ATP:1142 stronger than

Vapas Shooter 研究中・・・ PP: 967 ATP:1026/ PP:1236 ATP:1192 ?
-------------------

Also, Full Custom Power 2 mean that Twin Impact Claws will give almost no bonus, where the Daylight scar will, and that makes it more powerful to boot.

Yes, you may argue for ATA but the main classes that use most of those weapons have a crapton of ATA to begin with.

I named several that I think are better (you disagree, fine) and by your own admission GC cards are better still than all other cards period and I only needed to name one.

So there you go. I named a minimum of two.
1: Lavis Arrow as already said has a 20% pa boost and more ata (which does matter ata matters you clearly dont know much if you cant understand this)

2:http://psupedia.info/Twin_Phyteuma have the best stats for any Twin claws at 10/10 they have over 800 atp i used to own a pair 40% 10/10 but have since sold wish i had filled in the chart for it on pedia now and incase you are stupid Yes they are NOT GC

3: Best twin daggers http://psupedia.info/Floating_Edges NOT GC

4:Two Best long swords http://psupedia.info/Tradicion http://psupedia.info/Akatsuki_In
NOT GC

5: two best knuckles http://psupedia.info/Crazy_Galactis http://psupedia.info/Juggernaut NOT GC

6: The best spear http://psupedia.info/Grandia NOT GC

7: The best double saber http://psupedia.info/Double_Cannon NOT GC

8: the best axe http://psupedia.info/Ank_Foil NOT GC

9: The best twin sabers http://psupedia.info/Demon%27s_Devastation NOT GC

10: The best rod http://psupedia.info/Rutsularod NOT GC!

11: Two best Shotguns http://psupedia.info/Missouri_S012 http://psupedia.info/Evil_Meteor_Shot NOT GC

12: Best rifle http://psupedia.info/Cluster_Sword_Rifle NOT GC

13: Best twin handguns http://psupedia.info/H44_Missouri_T NOT GC

14: Best Crossbow http://psupedia.info/Diabolic_Cross NOT GC

15: Best whip bar none http://psupedia.info/Silver_Cranial nothiing competes with it btw NOT GC

16: Best Single dagger http://psupedia.info/Tsumikiri_Omote NOT GC

17: Best single saber http://psupedia.info/Demonic_Laevateinn NOT GC

18: Best Single Claw http://psupedia.info/Falclaw NOT GC

19: two of the best wands http://psupedia.info/Rykros_Scepter http://psupedia.info/Kongora NOT GC

20: Best Machine gun http://psupedia.info/Watergun Not GC.

21: Best longbow http://psupedia.info/Lavis_Arrow NOT GC

22: Best laser cannon http://psupedia.info/Heavy_Punisher NOT GC

only weapon types i havent listed have the best gc weapons the best non gc weps vs best gc weps way out numbers the amount of gc only weapons

It is quite clear to me you are quite mis informed either that are just plain retarded.

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 01:22 PM
To get the weapons Cloud has listed, you actually have to play to get them. Maybe that's the issue here.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 01:40 PM
1: Lavis Arrow as already said has a 20% pa boost and more ata (which does matter ata matters you clearly dont know much if you cant understand this)

2:http://psupedia.info/Twin_Phyteuma have the best stats for any Twin claws at 10/10 they have over 800 atp i used to own a pair 40% 10/10 but have since sold wish i had filled in the chart for it on pedia now and incase you are stupid Yes they are NOT GC

16: Best Single dagger http://psupedia.info/Blood_Edge NOT GC

17: Best single saber http://psupedia.info/Traicion NOT GC

18: Best Single Claw http://psupedia.info/Phyteuma NOT GC

20: Best Machine gun http://psupedia.info/Missouri_M13 Not GC.

I forgot to mention the attack boost of Lavis Arrow, my apologies D:

I made some corrections, according to our current situation.
*Blood Edge has better ATP than Tsumikiri Omote and Lavis Dagger.
*Traicion has a slight better ATP stats and better PP than Laevateinn, even with FCP applied.
*Phyteuma is stronger than Falclaw and Impact Claw. (1180 ATP, 452 PP at +10)
*Missouri M13 is a monsters if you link it Kevlar Suit, and has way better PP than Watergun D:

And most importantly: NONE ARE FROM GC!!!

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 01:44 PM
Actually, the issue is that he wasn't paying attention-
To note, JP releases new GC weapons that are more powerful than current weapons and then they release new normal weapons that are hard to find and more powerful. All those listed weapons (or most) had GC weapons that were more powerful than they were when realeased. Then they release new GC that outclass it again.

http://web.archive.org/web/20101128044155/http://psupedia.info/Axes
http://web.archive.org/web/20100127092001/http://www.psupedia.info/Swords
http://web.archive.org/web/20100125005811/http://psupedia.info/Machineguns
http://web.archive.org/web/20100406054952/http://psupedia.info/Longbows
http://web.archive.org/web/20100101122650/http://www.psupedia.info/Knuckles_(weapon_type)
http://web.archive.org/web/20100127084757/http://psupedia.info/Crossbows
http://web.archive.org/web/20100328150834/http://psupedia.info/Twin_claws
http://web.archive.org/web/20100127122434/http://psupedia.info/Wands

SO, yes, as I said before, the GC weapons are and were more powerful and will likely be again. It just so happens that right now the JP version has new normal stuff that is better, but soon the GC items will be more powerful again.

Sorry to burst your bubble with the dug up from the past facts.

EDIT: We will see how wrong or right I am by tomorrow. If the New GC weapons aren't more powerful or have really good SEs on them, then I will completely drop my argument. After all, the Meteor Cudgel is still one of the best Double sabers even if you get a Double Cannon because it has Freeze 5 on it.

DeltaViolet+
Oct 19, 2011, 01:49 PM
Oh dear lord. looool

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 01:55 PM
Oh dear lord. looool

That's what I thought after reading his lousy defense.............

You're impossible Anna......

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 01:59 PM
That's what I thought after reading his lousy defense.............

You're impossible Anna......

Nope, I just have a far better memory than you think I do.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:00 PM
Better memory, my ass.

You're just arguing for a trend that wont change. If you dont like how things work, deal with it....nothing's gonna change even if you bitch about it.

Cleptomaniac
Oct 19, 2011, 02:01 PM
Nope, I just have a far better memory than you think I do.

You should be using weapons that are current. You are aware that at one time there were 6* weapons that were the strongest? There is absolutely no point in using outdated weapons in an argument that's showing the best weapons.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:04 PM
And the best weapons were GC and one time and the trend is that they will be again.
And, at least in a couple cases even now, still are.

So yeah, tomorrow I either sink or swim on my argument don't I?

Cleptomaniac
Oct 19, 2011, 02:08 PM
And the best weapons were GC and one time and the trend is that they will be again.
And, at least in a couple cases even now, still are.

So yeah, tomorrow I either sink or swim on my argument don't I?

And thus the argument collapses...

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:09 PM
Howso?

Cleptomaniac
Oct 19, 2011, 02:10 PM
Howso?

Well, you're wrong today, but you could be right tomorrow! There is no point in continuing this foolishness.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:19 PM
Crazy Galactis didn't exist on the link I think, it was Rocket punchers as the best.

Also, yes, you might argue that more non GC items will come out that are more powerful than the GC ones will be and you would might be right.

Also, back then, Revenge Blaster didn't exist. Sorry.

EvilMag
Oct 19, 2011, 02:20 PM
Point is I hate spending real money on items. I'd rather hunt them then do that shit. If PSO2 has gacha, i'm going to seriously smash fucking tables.

Anon_Fire
Oct 19, 2011, 02:21 PM
All I can say is the only weapon models your getting are the ones from Phantasy Star Portable.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:22 PM
PSO2 will most certainly have GC, hate to tell you.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hey, I noticed there is a lack of ^_^ faces in this topic :(

Yes, according to the datamining results a while ago, PSO2 might have some homologous GC service, which Anna will be complaining about it in a future :0

EvilMag
Oct 19, 2011, 02:24 PM
Why have GC in a P2P game?

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:25 PM
Greed, and no I won't complain about it because I won't play PSO2 if its JP only.

EvilMag
Oct 19, 2011, 02:26 PM
I play PSP2/I for my PSU fix.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:29 PM
Greed, and no I won't complain about it because I won't play PSO2 if its JP only.

Afraid of the language barrier? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame :0

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 02:33 PM
Lets just stop trying to convince Anna of anything, there is no hope.

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:36 PM
Just checked-
http://web.archive.org/web/20100126065105/http://psupedia.info/GAS
No revenge Blaster. Note that after that came out, JP released many swords with HP Effects Power added to it.

As far as not listing more weapons, here are some more
http://web.archive.org/web/20100126070117/http://psupedia.info/Daggers
http://web.archive.org/web/20100406055129/http://psupedia.info/Whips
http://web.archive.org/web/20100130074158/http://psupedia.info/RCSMs
http://web.archive.org/web/20100127094405/http://psupedia.info/Grenades
http://web.archive.org/web/20100130073637/http://psupedia.info/Shotguns

Many of them simply didn't have GC weapons back then either, like slicers.
------------------
And no, I'm not afraid of language. I don't want to play a laggy server where I have to pay for things that should be free.

EvilMag
Oct 19, 2011, 02:37 PM
It's her fucking choice if she doesn't want to play on JP.

Crysteon
Oct 19, 2011, 02:37 PM
Lets just stop trying to convince Anna of anything, there is no hope.

Awww, okay fine ;<...I wanted to have some more fun, but if you put it that way it's okay D:

Cleptomaniac
Oct 19, 2011, 02:40 PM
It's her fucking choice if she doesn't want to play on JP.

It's their choice to ask her why?

EvilMag
Oct 19, 2011, 02:41 PM
You guys are acting like its a big deal that she refuses to play on JP.

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 02:46 PM

No we are really not. We are just confused why she's saying the best weapons are only Guardians Cash weapons when THEY ARE NOT. You should read the last few pages.

Cleptomaniac
Oct 19, 2011, 02:46 PM

I've said nothing on the matter of her not playing PSU. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as you've so vehemently stated.

EvilMag
Oct 19, 2011, 02:47 PM
I did and I will agree that is bullshit that in order to get gear like that, you have to pay. I've already said that if PSO2 has something like GC, I'm going to smash tables.

Cyanide77
Oct 19, 2011, 02:50 PM
I did and I will agree that is bullshit that in order to get gear like that, you have to pay. I've already said that if PSO2 has something like GC, I'm going to smash tables.

No obviously you have not, if you are still saying that.

Cleptomaniac
Oct 19, 2011, 02:56 PM
I wish you good luck with that. I'll enoy finding my free items that are better than the GC items.

Ryna
Oct 19, 2011, 03:03 PM
I'm locking this thread due to numerous forum violations.

To the OP:
This slide is fairly old. It compares the player population for the various platform servers right after PSU was launched.