PDA

View Full Version : sick of scams

homegirl
Oct 16, 2011, 03:15 PM
why doesnt sega do something about all these scammers? how are ppl supposed to trade for items over a stack? its such bs the need to add another digit to the accounts or something. i mean you could lose everything to one of these punks, an yet they do nothing about it

why isnt something being done about all the scammers? how are you supposed to buy without worry for items over a stack? i saw 1 guy sit in the same spot and prey on 3 different ppl in 1 nite. its such bs. why dont they add another digit to the banks or something. or do they even care?

blace
Oct 16, 2011, 04:00 PM
Why not bring this to attention on the official Sega forums? This is a fansite dedicated to the Phantasy Star franchise.

MESeele
Oct 16, 2011, 06:54 PM
I feel compelled to post the obligatory "This isn't Sonic. Sega doesn't care". It's all the rage these days.

Randomness
Oct 16, 2011, 07:29 PM
why doesnt sega do something about all these scammers? how are ppl supposed to trade for items over a stack? its such bs the need to add another digit to the accounts or something. i mean you could lose everything to one of these punks, an yet they do nothing about it

why isnt something being done about all the scammers? how are you supposed to buy without worry for items over a stack? i saw 1 guy sit in the same spot and prey on 3 different ppl in 1 nite. its such bs. why dont they add another digit to the banks or something. or do they even care?

This is why people trade items for items...

And also, it's because it's not necessarily as easy as it sounds to add a digit. Well, it might be. Depends on what the current cap is.

In any event, there will always be scammers.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 16, 2011, 09:09 PM
People who fall for scams probably deserve it, for not checking what they're buying carefully.

NoiseHERO
Oct 16, 2011, 09:27 PM
People who fall for scams probably deserve it, for not checking what they're buying carefully.

This is usually a problem in a lot of online games, I just say that regardless of someones stupidity or absentmindedness that got scammed. It doesn't really justify the scammer.

It's like saying you're stupid for getting stabbed in broad daylight and you deserve it for not being alert. But then real problem is some crazy cunt was out there wanting to stab people to begin with.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 16, 2011, 09:27 PM
You already know this game had a terribad economy when there's highly abusable "stacks" of extra items used in those "trades." And everyone's been greedy on this game since day 1 with player shops.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 16, 2011, 10:01 PM
This is usually a problem in a lot of online games, I just say that regardless of someones stupidity or absentmindedness that got scammed. It doesn't really justify the scammer.

It's like saying you're stupid for getting stabbed in broad daylight and you deserve it for not being alert. But then real problem is some crazy cunt was out there wanting to stab people to begin with.
No one's gonna die in PSU from adding a zero to whatever weapon happens to be meta at the time. I'm not saying the scammer should be justified. There should be more GM's on keeping this under wraps, but they don't. So it's necessary for someone to be more careful than usual, even if it's only just a little.

Delete
Oct 17, 2011, 03:08 AM
Even I've gotten scammed before, so I feel where your coming from. Best advice for trading is to stick to the forums. I've traded with a few people on this site and had the problems. But still can't trust everyone not even here.