PDA

View Full Version : help me out if you can...please

ah_licks
Mar 5, 2001, 10:26 AM
well...today was pretty messed up today. first...some guy named "Nova" stole my agito and twin brand. then...while i was playing online, my dc suddenly shut off by itself (power problems?). now...i'm left with nothing cuz my items got deleted and i was carrying all my rare weapons during my "Weapons Expo".

that's my story...
now if anyone can kindly help me...

i'm thinking of spending some extra cash for a gameshark...MAINLY to get back my lost items. i'm not willing to cheat by leveling to a 100. unfortunately...gameshark codes are really HARD to find on the web.

if anyone knows any gameshark codes and you trust that i won't cheat the PSO community by returning as a level 100 HUcast...
please tell me some gameshark codes...or tell me a URL that has PSO GS codes. or you can catch me as "AJ", a level 50 (currently) HUcast, roaming around the oberon.

i'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out. thanks a lot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

PSO forever!!

p.s. this is my first post so...i don't really know if this should be in the "cheaters" topic

ragnarok
Mar 5, 2001, 01:34 PM
youre in the right section of the forums and all but...

do not ask for gameshark codes at all.!

it shall not be posted here and thats final !