PDA

View Full Version : Newly Returned

VincentV
Oct 18, 2011, 11:54 AM
I last played before the expansion was released. I am looking for the subscription site and playsega is down as is the official site. Is the Playsega site down temporarily or has it been that way for a while. I want to know If I can still subscribe before I reinstall everything.
Thanks
Kev

VincentV
Oct 18, 2011, 12:06 PM
I just found out they closed the PC/PS2 servers amd I am as mad as hell. That is truly bad form. NOT HAPPY

NiceOnes
Oct 18, 2011, 03:33 PM
We're all over it... You might as well be too.

VincentV
Oct 19, 2011, 06:02 PM
In fairness, you have had a year to get over it :P
An annoyance at most for me I guess. Hopefully the EU will get PSO2 by 2013. Not that I have yet had chance to look into PSO2 yet to actually have any facts on which to base that remark. Anyways, its good to be back in the community, I will have to look into getting on a Japanese server.

TheAstarion
Oct 19, 2011, 06:59 PM
We have threads on joinin the JP server on this site, they usually don't go much further back than one or two pages.

It's free to download and play on Free Course with restrictions, and there's an event on right now. There's also other stuff to be aware of, like Ohtori Encampment, best mission to run outside events, Human and Newman SUVs, GAS (character customisation, unavailable to free course but cool nonetheless), master and acro classes (old news but worth mentioning) and new PA moves and adjustments.

PM me if you want more details, I've been playing since AOTI was new on xbox and a few months ago on JP, so I know pretty much everything that's new between then and now.

HappyPenguin
Oct 21, 2011, 07:44 PM
The 360 Servers are crap now.
Four words......
GET THE JP SERVER