PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Lost all items when i reactivated my account

mwoolslager
Oct 18, 2011, 05:40 PM
I quit playing in August 2008 and now when i went to purchase my license all my character data is there, but I'm missing all weapons, line shields, outfits, items, and mesta. Does anyone know how to get to contact a live rep at sega? Really getting upset about all this.

Or does anyone have any advice?

DeltaViolet+
Oct 18, 2011, 05:54 PM
Yeah I do!

Your really wasting your time, People get scammed and don't get their items back even though their trade logs can be checked.
Sorry to be the one to tell you but there is zero chance, Sega are useless!

Cyanide77
Oct 18, 2011, 08:42 PM
never heard of this happening, but that sucks.

InsertNameHere
Oct 18, 2011, 09:03 PM
I just came back after 4 years just a month ago and i still have all my stuff...

mwoolslager
Oct 18, 2011, 09:05 PM
I have no clue what happened to everything. All S class weapons, line shield, and units.

and over 20 million mesta

Omega-z
Oct 18, 2011, 09:15 PM
Sound's like some one hecked your room or your account while you where gone .

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 01:59 AM
20 mil is pretty easy to make now. Unless you had some serious swag, you should be good. However, make sure you put a password on your Account (The one you have to press the 360 controller buttons for)

ThugTiger
Oct 19, 2011, 02:27 AM
hmm i was thinking of getting this game wondering if its worth it and does alot of people still play and sry for your loss of items

Anna_Wren
Oct 19, 2011, 02:38 AM
You would either have to import the JP PC version or play the 360 version FYI.
The PC/PS2 version is dead and offline now.

In terms of population, they are roughly the same. JP version has more stuff, 360 version is readable if you don't know Japanese.

HappyPenguin
Oct 21, 2011, 07:46 PM
He was hacked or he is lying.
Well thats SOA'S Shit.

BIG OLAF
Oct 21, 2011, 09:43 PM
He was hacked or he is lying.
Well thats SOA'S Shit.

1. He would have no reason to lie, unless he was making up a sob story to try and panhandle some free items off of others.

2. He wasn't phished (the correct term you're looking for), as he wouldn't have been able to log onto his XBL account at all if that was the case.

So, that leaves one other option, which is probably what happened:

3. He probably got rid of everything, thinking that he was never going to come back, or what have you, and he just doesn't remember.

But, no matter what the reason, "contacting a SEGA rep" isn't going to bear any fruit for your efforts. SEGA has stated numerous times that they do not reimburse lost and/or stolen items.

Caiterz
Oct 22, 2011, 12:29 AM
they do not reimburse lost and/or stolen items.

this is standard for -all- mmos actually.