PDA

View Full Version : Damn dupers and idiots and legit stiffs

DoctorChaosis
Mar 18, 2003, 08:38 PM
Im sick of all these little jealous @$$es who keep calling my $&*# duped. How do you know it was duped, were you there when I found it, no so shut your potwhole. I currently am the proud own of a Psycho Wand that I found. It took me 2 months straight 10 hours a day to find this and no one in hell not even the president will call this a dupe!!!!! >:0

Raist
Mar 18, 2003, 10:45 PM
Congrats on the find. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

2Xtreme
Mar 19, 2003, 02:10 AM
not even the president will call this a dupe!!!!!

He'd call it the "Axis of evil"... O_o

Balthor
Mar 19, 2003, 02:40 AM
Or "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 02:48 AM
Or strategeries...(old SNL joke from first debate)

Guntz348
Mar 19, 2003, 04:31 AM
Dupes support terrorism.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 07:57 AM
2 months... 10 hours...

I'd say you're a liar.

raiden999
Mar 19, 2003, 08:45 AM
main reason i don't post anywhere else but off topic now...

Ness
Mar 19, 2003, 10:46 AM
No another I hate dupers and legits thread...

RagMasterRappy
Mar 19, 2003, 10:56 AM
On 2003-03-19 04:57, TeamPhalanx wrote:
2 months... 10 hours...

I'd say you're a liar.

Prove it

BrokenHope
Mar 19, 2003, 11:12 AM
On 2003-03-19 07:56, RagMasterRappy wrote:

On 2003-03-19 04:57, TeamPhalanx wrote:
2 months... 10 hours...

I'd say you're a liar.

Prove it

Assuming he got his from a mil lilly, since all the other drops for psycho wand are nigh on impossible to get, and the fact you can get at least 1 mil lilly per hour, for say 5 days a week, that's like 400 mil lillies in 2 months, no way in hell it took that many to get 1 psycho wand.

RagMasterRappy
Mar 19, 2003, 11:31 AM
The period in which you see rare monsters is not fixed.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 11:37 AM
Common sense just seems to escape you, doesn't it?

Kupi
Mar 19, 2003, 11:45 AM
It could just be a case of extremely bad luck, you know. There's no rule stating that a rare monster must drop its item within a certain amount of time, and probability always leaves a chance for failure open.

By the way, TeamPhalanx, does the name "GreekBoy" mean anything to you? Just wondering.

RagMasterRappy
Mar 19, 2003, 11:45 AM
On 2003-03-19 08:37, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Common sense just seems to escape you, doesn't it?

Not since the last time I checked.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 01:06 PM
Something just occured to me...

You've no idea what you're saying, at yet, you (at a whole lot of others) still insist on commenting on subject matters that you;ve no clue about.

If he did indeed tp for a Mil Lily, it's a blatant lie. If you can see through that... You're just an idiot.

RagMasterRappy
Mar 19, 2003, 01:23 PM
On 2003-03-19 10:06, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Something just occured to me...

You've no idea what you're saying, at yet, you (at a whole lot of others) still insist on commenting on subject matters that you;ve no clue about.

If he did indeed tp for a Mil Lily, it's a blatant lie. If you can see through that... You're just an idiot.

He never said anything about using that exploit to find one. He just said that he spent a lot of time to get what he was looking for, and I don't doubt that it took him a long time to do so, especially if he was looking for a really rare item.

And just as a suggestion: you should take your head out of your ass and stop being so pessimistic.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 01:46 PM
Just a suggestion: Review your math. While you're at it, try to dig up some basic knowledge - If there was any in your head to start with.

10 hours per day, for two months straight.

Let me guess, I'm the only one that went "what the..." after I read such a claim.

Here are some basic questions (for the general reader).

How many legits do you know that rant about others accusing them of having dupes?

If you spent 10 hours per day playing video game, for two months straight, how would the people you know react?

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 01:51 PM
Oh, I forgot one:

Do you personally have the time to spend 10 hours, every day, for 2 months straight, playing PSO?

RuneLateralus
Mar 19, 2003, 01:56 PM
Ok now, lets cool it here!

RagMasterRappy
Mar 19, 2003, 02:05 PM
On 2003-03-19 10:46, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Just a suggestion: Review your math. While you're at it, try to dig up some basic knowledge - If there was any in your head to start with.

You really don't have to try to be insulting, it's not going to get you anywhere. Maybe he was exaggerating about the amount of time it took him to find it. What I'm seeing is that he spent a lot of time trying to get something, and did. Then he goes online and has people moan that it's not legit. I can only assume that he's telling the truth because I have no way to prove otherwise, and I'm not about to jump to conclusions, which is something you seem to be good at doing. And I would be irritated if someone started making similiar comments about my legit weapons.

RagMasterRappy
Mar 19, 2003, 02:08 PM
On 2003-03-19 10:51, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Oh, I forgot one:

Do you personally have the time to spend 10 hours, every day, for 2 months straight, playing PSO?

I wouldn't be able to even if I did have the time.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 04:23 PM
It's funny...

The hints are just jumping up at you and yet...

RagMasterRappy
Mar 19, 2003, 04:37 PM
On 2003-03-19 13:23, TeamPhalanx wrote:
It's funny...

The hints are just jumping up at you and yet...

Sorry, I'm just not going to pretend to be as biased as you are.

LollipopLolita
Mar 19, 2003, 04:39 PM
Didn't you both see Rune telling you both to cool it down? Don't you both know when to call it quits and argue maturedly without resorting to insults.

Phalanx, you need to learn to calm down and not be so biased and angry all the time. It's getting to the point of being ridiculous. You're getting a warning because this isn't the first time you've done this and we've all been letting it slide. You've been warned several times to cool down and drop it and you didn't listen.

RagMaster, you're getting a verbal warning for also continuing it after Rune told you both to quit it.

Look you guys have your own opinions, that's fine, but that doesn't give you any right to argue about it and call each other names and make these forums unlikeable to other people. You both can do this over PM's or AIM's. This is a shared community.