PDA

View Full Version : To anybody who may be worried about AS S3

HappyPenguin
Oct 20, 2011, 04:49 PM
There are indeed Whip lovers you might like how the Ouroboros looks
Well...
It kinda looks like PSUPedia confirmed that these will be "Wait for it...."
MORE LOVELY RESKINS!!! Those of you who hate reskins well... Lets rage shall we? Those who care about Whips your in luck! The brand new whips will be with ALOT of attack the only thing we know is it will be a "Snec ?????"

Ilikelamp7
Oct 20, 2011, 04:56 PM
You don't need PSUpedia to prove every new weapon will be reskinned. It's just common sense now.

THESE RESKINS ARE DELICIOUS!

ZER0 DX
Oct 20, 2011, 04:57 PM
All new weapons that weren't introduced in the first PSP game will have old weapon models. It's old news, it really shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody. 360 has been and always will be the inferior version compared to the JP PC version. I'm surprised people are still paying for SoA's god awful service.

HappyPenguin
Oct 20, 2011, 05:04 PM
I dont mean too sound like a dumbass but...
Does SOA Mean Sega Of America?
And im starting to think of switching

ashley50
Oct 20, 2011, 05:10 PM
I dont mean too sound like a dumbass but...
Does SOA Mean Sega Of America?
And im starting to think of switching
yes, SOA = Sega of America.

bloodflowers
Oct 20, 2011, 07:28 PM
I think it's funny that people are still posting in that DLC topic on official. The DLC thing Edward started was diversionary right from the start, anyone could see that.

PSW4L
Oct 21, 2011, 05:13 AM
I think it's funny that people are still posting in that DLC topic on official. The DLC thing Edward started was diversionary right from the start, anyone could see that.

How can you be sure? That idea is my last hope that we'll get new content. Maybe it just takes time to push through. I'll be honest though, no response in such a long time doesn't really look good at this point. We're probably stuck with reskins.

TheAstarion
Oct 21, 2011, 11:43 AM
If it was the Gigas Spinner I wouldn't be so mad, but it'll be another splac. And so will Medusa, the number 1 whip for WTs until the Silver Cranial... which drops in an area Xbox will never get.

BIG OLAF
Oct 21, 2011, 12:03 PM

I didn't see it that way at first. I figured all the forum/main website downtime had led to SoA actually discussing things they could do to make PSU better (that was probably mistake #1). So, when Edward said "We'd be open to ideas or suggestions, like DLC" I figured he was being at least a little bit honest. But, months with not so much as a singular post in the DLC thread has shown otherwise. Sneaky tactic indeed, SEGA.

I think PSO2 is going to be the last SEGA title I buy. But, that purchase is under debate now, as well.

XbikXBd
Oct 21, 2011, 12:15 PM
All new weapons that weren't introduced in the first PSP game will have old weapon models. It's old news, it really shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody. 360 has been and always will be the inferior version compared to the JP PC version. I'm surprised people are still paying for SoA's god awful service.

u mean SOJ.
why does everone forget that sega of japan has been in charge of our servers for quite a bit now.....

Caiterz
Oct 22, 2011, 12:33 AM
the stats are amazing though

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 23, 2011, 08:31 AM
The only new weapons we will ever see are event rewards and RSD trades though these are so easy to get everyone can get them while JP have diverse weapons that you have to get as drops, our drops are bs