PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone nice enough to let me tag along on a mission for EXP&MP?

PSU Flag
Oct 21, 2011, 09:39 PM
I asked some high levels that sit around on the 4th floor but they rudely shoo me off. I did not beg or anything. But I need someone to help me level up my new character Flag to get him up to 10 ranger and a good level, not many people are doing White beast, only high levels. and I cant find a place everyone's doing missions. the Moatoob GBR has only high levels doing it so I cant run with them. So all I'm asking is that someone could let me tag along on a few missions to level me up.

I would be very grateful! GT: Doomslayer2x
Ingame name: Flag/Micah xD/Micah

It would be convenient for me if we did this tonight or tommorow, even the next day we could play. just shoot me a message and invite me.

I DONT HAVE A MIC!

Caiterz
Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM
what lv are you right now? If you can do S, you can prolly leech off us on the new serpents awakening gbr

PSU Flag
Oct 22, 2011, 01:20 AM
Im only level 14 sorry... But i could hop on with my level 92 and help. msg my gt doomslayer2x

Candy Man
Oct 22, 2011, 01:28 AM
I'd be glad to help you my gt is Garyy Oak. Im heading to bed right now but if you want i can help you out tomorrow.