PDA

View Full Version : Game Soul Calibur V

blace
Oct 23, 2011, 04:24 AM
I haven't been a big fan of the series since Soul Calibur II on the GameCube and that one featured Link as the guest character. Among hearing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rzhVcaAv8&feature=pyv

It certainly piqued my interest. I do hope that they will bring about other guest characters relating or not to the console they're on, like how during SCII, Link for Nintendo, Heihachi for PS2, and Spawn for Xbox.

The setting this time, is 17 years after the events in SCIV.

Rashiid
Oct 23, 2011, 08:07 AM
This guy alone would make me buy the game if I haven't accepted the fact that I'm just garbage at fighting games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCpI9AGOa2Y&feature=related

Ark22
Oct 23, 2011, 10:09 AM
This game is just sexy. Just need to not do what they did with 4. Because 4 had no replay ability if you don't have online mode. CHRONICLES OF SWORDS. Or atleast the Map Adventure mode in 1 and 2 :P

Zyrusticae
Oct 23, 2011, 10:35 AM
See, all I care about is that they fix the terrible online input lag and add to the already-great create-a-fighter system. The rest is all gravy as far as I'm concerned.

And I really hope Lizardman returns...

BIG OLAF
Oct 23, 2011, 10:55 AM
Yes, everything about SCV looks beautiful so far.

Ezio being the guest character is all right, I suppose. Better than some other choices they could have made. I hope his alternate outfit is the black cloak from Revelations.

As for button input lag, all the times I've played SCIV with my friends, I have never had that problem, save for one time where we were both lagging.

I wish they'd show the Character Creation menus, as that's a major selling point for me, obviously. Now, I never played SCIII (never owned a PS2), but I heard that it's character creation was, in a way, better than the character creation in SCIV. Ohh, when my friend told me that you could change lip color in SCIII, I wanted to punch a wall. Usually you keep adding things, not taking them out, Namco. Thanks.

All in all, I'm excited for this game, even though I'm only semi-decent at Soul Calibur. I like the style Soul Calibur has over other fighting games, and how it's a lot more accessible to people that suck at every other fighting game out there, like me.

NoiseHERO
Oct 23, 2011, 11:02 AM
I miss Link.

Zyrusticae
Oct 23, 2011, 11:21 AM
If by "better" they mean "full of clipping errors, bizarre half-done movesets and lacking physical customization", then yes, SCIII's was "better".

As far as I'm concerned, Soul Calibur IV's inclusion of physique infinitely improved it and automatically makes it superior to Soul Calibur III's. I mean, yeah, having more slots to stick stuff in is nice and all, but you're just dressing up the same underlying doll throughout. At least with the physique sliders you can actually change up the silhouette.

BIG OLAF
Oct 23, 2011, 11:26 AM
As long as it's on (or above) the level of SCIV's creation, and has lip color options, I'm all set to go.

yoshiblue
Oct 23, 2011, 11:31 AM
Link was the sole reason I bought SCII. Ezio will be the sole reason I buy SCV. I wonder if he comes with an Altair costume.

Xefi
Oct 23, 2011, 11:48 AM
some matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4G_BeNi064

blace
Oct 23, 2011, 12:02 PM
This guy alone would make me buy the game if I haven't accepted the fact that I'm just garbage at fighting games.

Soul Calibur 5 - Dampierre Announcement Trailer! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCpI9AGOa2Y&feature=related)
He was pretty weird to play in the PSP incarnation of the game, hidden blades and acts like a clown.

Link was the sole reason I bought SCII. Ezio will be the sole reason I buy SCV. I wonder if he comes with an Altair costume.
That was the same with me years ago, never mastered anyone else but Link.

Obscenity
Oct 23, 2011, 12:23 PM
I'm still waiting to find out whether or not there's going to be any Vs. Team Battle mode in this game. The SC series hasn't had it since SCII, which is the main reason why I never got into SCIII or IV.

Keilyn
Oct 23, 2011, 12:40 PM
Im not much into soul caliber or fighting games as I use to be. My last favorite fighting game was Street Fighter Alpha 3 before everything got out of hand from the ones I tried after. Too many generic games out there and I feel a lot of titles are rushed with pretty graphics but the same basic gameplay from games that were out in the late 90s

darkante
Oct 23, 2011, 02:26 PM
I like Soul Calibur with all those fancy weapon move sets.
Not a huge fighting game lover, but i do like that one and Tekken and SSB.
Only own SCII atm, but SCV peeked my interest a bit.

My maybe list is huge so i have ponder about it for next year.

Kent
Oct 23, 2011, 04:03 PM
some matches.

Soul Calibur 5 Demo - Top French Players - Pyrrha VS Astaroth - True HD Quality - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4G_BeNi064)
Dat Pyrrah, but one question:

Can we make her shut up?

Rei-San
Oct 23, 2011, 06:50 PM
Ezio. Nuff said. Though it would be nice to see an Altair and "Revelations" outfit. And if Create a soul comes back, we can do the "dye".

Another thing I want t see is a more revamped CaS, but that's just me. Hopefully one that doesn't have different clothes effect your characters stats. That should be a lvling thing.

BIG OLAF
Oct 23, 2011, 07:20 PM
Can we make her shut up?

I concur. She's extremely annoying.

Gameplay and movesets seem about the same (at least for the styles shown in the video), but everything seems a lot...tighter? I guess that's the word I'm looking for.

I would've liked to see Nightmare, Siegfried, and/or Cervantes, since those are the three styles I use the most, but oh well.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 25, 2011, 02:04 AM
I'm more interested in Tekken Tag 2, but I do like a 17 year shift in Soul Calibur V. It's like what happen from Tekken 2 to Tekken 3; a large time gap. The new character designs look good and Ezio is much better than effin' Star Wars characters. I thought Namco was going to do something unfitting again like put Batman in it, LMAO. I hope Ezio is the only guest character. The last 12 characters better good.

And where the hell is Kilik? He was my main in all the previous ones. I'm going to be sad if he's not in SCV. If his style is nowhere to be found in the game, then Viola will be my new main. She's easily the most interesting out of everyone shown so far. Astaroth will be my alt character just like for SCIV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK6ZgQy_8g

Also, like others have said already. There needs to be more single player modes. The ones in SCIV sucked ass. Bring back SCI's quest mode. That is all.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 25, 2011, 02:42 AM
Dat Pyrrah, but one question:

Can we make her shut up?

Ring. Out.

Delete
Oct 25, 2011, 04:34 AM
Fighting games are my second favorite genre so I'll definitely be gettin this one. Voldo,Nightmare, Ivy, Asteroth, so many memories of ownage with those 4.

Reksanden
Oct 25, 2011, 04:58 AM
I'm more interested in Tekken Tag 2, but I do like a 17 year shift in Soul Calibur V. It's like what happen from Tekken 2 to Tekken 3; a large time gap. The new character designs look good and Ezio is much better than effin' Star Wars characters. I thought Namco was going to do something unfitting again like put Batman in it, LMAO. I hope Ezio is the only guest character. The last 12 characters better good.

And where the hell is Kilik? He was my main in all the previous ones. I'm going to be sad if he's not in SCV. If his style is nowhere to be found in the game, then Viola will be my new main. She's easily the most interesting out of everyone shown so far. Astaroth will be my alt character just like for SCIV.

Soul Calibur V - Leixia Vs Viola - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK6ZgQy_8g)

Also, like others have said already. There needs to be more single player modes. The ones in SCIV sucked ass. Bring back SCI's quest mode. That is all.

Kilik was also my main, followed by Mitsurugi. Played SCII, and III until it broke. Never played IV, but didn't care at the time. Now, I have to get this one.

Also, I had hours of fun with the Character Creation. I managed to get particularly skilled with the ninja (with kunai), lance, and nunchuk weapon styles(Couldn't really master Maxi, but the other was easy for me). Others felt.... Odd, but grieve edge(or whatever the hell the kicking weapons were called, can't remember) was fun to use cause it was unusual and new.

Zyrusticae
Nov 3, 2011, 08:43 AM
NEW CHARACTER CREATION TRAILER

OH MY GOOOOOOO-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKSN7IFXCY8

SO EXCITE

SOOO EXCITE

Scejntjynahl
Nov 3, 2011, 10:11 AM
Im still waiting for a create system that allows me to have a one armed warrior.

darkante
Nov 3, 2011, 10:51 AM
That look pretty impressive. :D

BIG OLAF
Nov 3, 2011, 11:05 AM
You can even change your weapon's color effects? Goddamn, that's in-depth. Kudos to the SCV team.

Also, obligatory boobie bounce at about 4:40.

Zyrusticae
Nov 3, 2011, 11:28 AM
Really, this is insane! If they only had face sliders (they don't :(), they would have SURPASSED APB's level of customization! As it is, they already get insanely close!

I already know I am going to pour hours upon hours into this. I did for Soul Calibur IV's, and that was considerably limited in comparison. Scars and tattoos! SCARS AND TATTOOS! :O!

Outrider
Nov 3, 2011, 12:46 PM
I already said this on another site, but the character customization may have just convinced me to buy this game in which I previously had only been slightly interested.

McLaughlin
Nov 3, 2011, 12:47 PM
Will not buy until Kilik is confirmed.

blace
Nov 3, 2011, 01:20 PM
Wouldn't be Soul Calibur without him or someone that has his style. Since it's 17 years after SCIV, one can guess someone else took his place as a pole wielder.

They still haven't leaked anything else about other characters from what I can tell on their youtube channel either.

Scejntjynahl
Nov 3, 2011, 01:34 PM
Will not buy until Kilik is confirmed.

With the level of character custimization it has so far, you can make you own Killik. >.>;

McLaughlin
Nov 3, 2011, 01:52 PM
With the level of character custimization it has so far, you can make you own Killik. >.>;

Not if they don't include Kilik's Soul I can't. I don't really care about Kilik, I care about his moveset.

Edit: And after watching that video, you'd think the top players in France would know how to Guard Impact and how to not get ring-out owned.

BIG OLAF
Nov 3, 2011, 02:11 PM
Edit: And after watching that video, you'd think the top players in France would know how to Guard Impact and how to not get ring-out owned.

Well, what do you expect with French people playing a fighting game?

:wacko:

Outrider
Nov 3, 2011, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry, but have there really been any significant changes due to the 17-year difference? I haven't gone through the entire cast list yet, but it seems like many characters are returning and don't look visibly older. Plus, most of the new characters just seem like variations on older characters.

It seems like it's a gimmick that's not actually changing that much. Am I just missing something?

Zyrusticae
Nov 3, 2011, 02:18 PM
For the record, Guard Impacts in SCV work completely differently (AGAIN!). They are now tied to the critical soul meter, using 25% of it on use. They also now work against all attacks (like SCII, I believe).

Hence why nobody was using it anymore. ... I really don't expect it to stay this way for long.

McLaughlin
Nov 3, 2011, 02:28 PM
For the record, Guard Impacts in SCV work completely differently (AGAIN!). They are now tied to the critical soul meter, using 25% of it on use. They also now work against all attacks (like SCII, I believe).

Hence why nobody was using it anymore. ... I really don't expect it to stay this way for long.

That... is retarded.

Who the hell came up with that change?

Mantiskilla
Nov 3, 2011, 03:19 PM
I dunno that may not be such a bad thing. Maybe they are trying to keep it similar to a "burst" gauge type move so you can break out of combos and such. Can't say I'm that good at Soul Calibur (ill stick to 2d fighters or VF5) so really didn't know the technical aspects of guard impact but hey its just a thought.

blace
Nov 3, 2011, 03:53 PM
I'm sorry, but have there really been any significant changes due to the 17-year difference? I haven't gone through the entire cast list yet, but it seems like many characters are returning and don't look visibly older. Plus, most of the new characters just seem like variations on older characters.

It seems like it's a gimmick that's not actually changing that much. Am I just missing something?

Some returning just mostly new characters following in the footsteps of their parents or mentors.

On a list I found the new characters are Sophia's two children, Astaroth(apparently a different one), Xiang Hua's daughter, Z.W.E.I., Viola and Taki's disciple.Don't know most of their names, and as for the returning characters, Siegfried, Hilde, Maxi, Voldo, Ivy, Cervantes and Mitsurugi.

Xefi
Nov 22, 2011, 11:33 PM
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201111/18005510.html

4 more characters preview.

Aeon (original Lizardman I believe, has evolved with wings and can breathe fire, now uses 2 axes instead of being a Sophy clone)
Cervantes (aqquired a new human body 12 years ago)
Yoshimitsu (the next head, looks sick, as always)
Xiba (The Kilik replacement)

-You can make fat people in CAS.

-Online is going to be improved.

-The old music will be offered in some type of form.

-They are also going to make an amazing training mode with input display

Lastly, Natsu is white and Nightmare was killed by Chie (yes, THAT Chie).

i'm just quoting from a random person, but we are getting 4 more characters and
3 new stages that look really nice. there is going to be an actual story this time
around. i can see Tira handing Pyhrra her mother's weapon and shield. still no news
of what actually happen to Sophitia beside that she was killed by Malfested (?).

and i'm confuse at the last statement of Nightmare killed by Chie. Chie? is that Li Long's
wife? is that the Chie i'm thinking? hmmm....

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZfiJtvikg[/spoiler-box]

also, new costumes for Ivy and Tira made by the designer of Bayonetta. Bayonetta is or
might be the next guest character or so they mention. Link: http://shoryuken.com/2011/11/22/soul-calibur-v-costumes-designed-by-bayonettas-designer-bayonetta-was-considered-as-guest/

hopefully, they will add more modes to play. 1-31-2012, can't wait. :cat:

Zyrusticae
Nov 23, 2011, 04:22 PM
Twin axes for Lizardman!?

TWIN AXES?!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

BIG OLAF
Feb 8, 2012, 05:43 PM
Bumping this since the game is out now, and no sense cluttering up the "What are you currently playing?" thread anymore. Bring the conversation here, guys!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Feb 8, 2012, 06:13 PM
WHHOOOOOO

MrXtreme
Feb 8, 2012, 06:37 PM
WHHOOOOOO

+1
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAUUH

GCoffee
Feb 8, 2012, 06:41 PM
...I am sorry, I have no choice!

BIG OLAF
Feb 8, 2012, 06:46 PM
I hate Patroklos and Pyrrha.

Pat is the generic, "I was too weak, but *insert power here* has made me strong enough! HEEEAYYYAHH!" anime protagonist.

Pyrrha is the generic, "Oh god, I don't want to hurt anyone but I have no choice, just leave me alone WAAAHHHH!" anime whiner-girl.

Oh, and Pat seems to have a borderline incestuous attachment to his sister.

In a nutshell, those characters' personalities were very poorly designed.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Feb 8, 2012, 06:51 PM
I hate Patroklos and Pyrrha.

Pat is the generic, "I was too weak, but *insert power here* has made me strong enough! HEEEAYYYAHH!" anime protagonist.

Pyrrha is the generic, "Oh god, I don't want to hurt anyone but I have no choice, just leave me alone WAAAHHHH!" anime whiner-girl.

Oh, and Pat seems to have a borderline incestuous attachment to his sister.

In a nutshell, those characters' personalities were very poorly designed.

LOOOOOL, I was thinking the same exact thing. Their voice overs are terribad, too. I kinda knew what I was getting myself into with Story Mode, so I tried to zoom past it as fast as I could.

Zyrusticae
Feb 8, 2012, 07:00 PM
This game is glorious. GLORIOUS.

Hell, I'd have bought this game if the online play was literally the only thing improved (although this is thankfully not the case). It's sooo sweeeet.

BIG OLAF
Feb 8, 2012, 07:07 PM
Yes, the combat is a lot more fluid. The only gripes I have are:

- Guard Impacts cost meter, and Just Guarding is damn near impossible to do consistently.
- Characters with good air-juggling combos have a distinct advantage.

Besides that, the game is amazing.

Mantiskilla
Feb 8, 2012, 08:11 PM
Tried it out at my younger bro's place last weekend and I thought it was a good fighting game. Graphics were great as usual for a SC game I think KOF XIII is a better overall fighting game but it seems a lot of people are missing the boat with that one. My bro said the reason why he only likes SC series is b/c its more inviting to play. He doesn't play fighting games much b/c he feels like if you haven't played it from the beginning that the learning curve is just a tad steep compared to SC games. He's probably right which is why I don't have many friends with KOF XIII while tons of them rushed to get SC V. I'll get it at some point but working on new PC build right now

Rashiid
Feb 8, 2012, 11:14 PM
KOF is not an inviting game at all. The input required for moves are so extra, so I can see why one would have more fun in SC. Sure there are tons of moves as well, but they aren't nearly as stupid to execute.

CelestialBlade
Feb 9, 2012, 07:49 AM
Overall...

The good:
- Vastly improved CaS from 4. Even though I think it sucks that I've already unlocked everything in a little over a week, everything is simply so much better
- Re-established SC as a legit fighting game instead of me getting rofl'd by button-mashers in 4
- Quick Battle! So much fun
- Some great new fighting styles and great improvements on older ones
- Story Mode follows an ACTUAL STORY WHAT
- You can actually design an outfit without worry of your pants shattering 5 seconds into the fight
- Epic soundtrack
- AI is smarter and far more challenging (see Nightmare, Elysium, Legendary Souls, and any A-rank in Quick Battle)

The bad:
- Patroklos
- Less characters....for no reason
- No CaS parts available from existing characters
- Not enough offline content, not much to unlock, and no real Tower of Lost Souls equivalent
- Tira's theme
- No art gallery or Chain of Souls equivalent
- Still a big gap between low and high tier chars but not as big as it used to be
- Namco's rushing of Project Soul in general, which is probably responsible for half this list

It's still about the game I expected though, and the good far outweighs the bad for me. I'm so glad Soul Calibur is moving back into the realm of legit fighting games and I think it'll definitely hold me over until Dead or Alive 5.

And maybe one day I'll actually beat Siegfried in Legendary Souls :l

Slidikins
Feb 9, 2012, 10:11 AM
Side note: I kinda didn't read the instruction manual and jumped in and immediately noticed a few changes. Guard impact is no longer f.G or b.G but b.A+B+K only? And can only be used with half a bar? Guard Impacting almost everything was something of my forte in the past...

And, when does Guard Impacting automatically become a Critical Edge?

Last: What is that Xiba combo Kilik uses that includes two Brave Edges? I only played for an hour or so so I haven't been in the lab, but that combo seems to be a much better use of meter than comboing into a Critical.

@CelestialBlade By the way, thanks for commenting on my custom :D Friday or so I'll be putting in some hours into the game so I'll hopefully be able to update the costume a bit.

I also rushed through Story since I didn't really care for any of the characters it made me play... I just wanted Legendary Souls. Maybe I'll go back and do it again if it's an actual story this time.

GCoffee
Feb 9, 2012, 10:15 AM
The story is ridiculous. How could one like that travesty?

Slidikins
Feb 9, 2012, 10:19 AM
I think KOF XIII is a better overall fighting game but it seems a lot of people are missing the boat with that one.KOF XIII is amazing o.O. I play a ton of fighters, most at some sort of competitive level (though I've been toning it down due to work) and KOFXIII is probably the best one I've gotten in the past year. It's just not going to catch on because KOF isn't as popular as it used to be and it's not forgiving in any sense of the word. People have grown accustomed to being able to make tactical and input mistakes while still achieving what they wanted... not so much in KoF.

CelestialBlade
Feb 9, 2012, 10:35 AM
The story is ridiculous. How could one like that travesty?
It's super-generic, but it beats the heck out of "This character wanted the swords, so he/she fought 9 Lizardmen, a robo-maid over a searing sea of magma, and then whatever their particular final boss is in Ring Out: The Movie". The only redeeming feature from 4's "Story" was Amy's ending :wacko:

At the end of the day, it's a fighting game and nobody really cares about the plot, but it was nice to see an attempt. Besides, Pyrrha Omega is awesome.

BIG OLAF
Feb 9, 2012, 01:00 PM
I'm kind of pissed that the 360 has no in-house way to screen-cap like the PS3 does. They can take such nice pictures of their customs, and we have to have a 3rd-party capture device to do so. Microsoft needs to step it up.

Slidikins
Feb 9, 2012, 01:36 PM
I'm kind of pissed that the 360 has no in-house way to screen-cap like the PS3 does. They can take such nice pictures of their customs, and we have to have a 3rd-party capture device to do so. Microsoft needs to step it up.

I was disappointed as well, mostly because I thought taking screenshots was a feature added with Parties way back when. Turns out they never added it, and now that I want to use it I can't. So... digital camera shot of a TV it is.

BIG OLAF
Feb 9, 2012, 06:06 PM
Well, no awesome reward for getting to level 99. I was hoping for some badass hit effects, or some gold-leaf/shiny stickers. Nope, all you get is a few Chinese character stickers (and those are pointless, in my opinion) and a couple of other stickers (which aren't anything to 'wow' at).

All the cool stuff was probably taken out to be included in those future DLC packs, I'm sure.

Zyrusticae
Feb 9, 2012, 10:43 PM
I have created a lovely new setup.

By hooking the Xbox 360 to my monitor (using a VGA dongle in place of the HDMI/RCA ones) and routing the sound through my computer, I can now freely switch between the Xbox and my PC at-will.

GLORIOUS MULTITASKING.

BIG OLAF
Feb 9, 2012, 10:56 PM
Wait, what does that have to do with Soul Calibur?

(on-topic, now that I've maxed out my level, I'm going nuts in the character creator until I've made everyone I want/need to make)

CelestialBlade
Feb 9, 2012, 10:56 PM
Have some AWESOME iPhone shots of my favorite customs, because I'm too lazy to drag my 360 over here to plug it into my capture card. dealwithit.gif

Here's my Leixia-based main, Chelsea, based off my High Elf D&D Rogue!
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-chelsea01.jpg
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-chelsea06.jpg
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-chelsea07.jpg

Lorelai (Cervantes):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-lorelai.jpg

Ciarra (Natsu):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-ciarra.jpg

THE BIRD (Nightmare):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-thebird.jpg

Adol Christin (Patroklos):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-adol.jpg

Zyrusticae
Feb 10, 2012, 12:00 AM
Wait, what does that have to do with Soul Calibur?

I suppose it wasn't obvious, but I only use my 360 to play Soul Calibur V.

Yep, its existence is justified by the existence of just one game. (Well, that, and I'm not the only one in the house who uses it.)

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Feb 10, 2012, 01:14 AM
Have some AWESOME iPhone shots of my favorite customs, because I'm too lazy to drag my 360 over here to plug it into my capture card. dealwithit.gif

Here's my Leixia-based main, Chelsea, based off my High Elf D&D Rogue!
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-chelsea01.jpg
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-chelsea06.jpg
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-chelsea07.jpg

Lorelai (Cervantes):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-lorelai.jpg

Ciarra (Natsu):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-ciarra.jpg

THE BIRD (Nightmare):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-thebird.jpg

Adol Christin (Patroklos):
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/Soulcalibur/sc5-adol.jpg
Niiiice.
My girlfriend made a copy of ME the other day.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e28/bombahead2k6/0218a0f1.jpg

Scary. Looks just like me, Lol..

BIG OLAF
Feb 10, 2012, 01:34 AM
I would post pictures of my customs, but I feel it would be a disservice for them to be captured on a crappy cellphone camera. I'm proud of my creations, though. Especially my Profound Darkness (Phantasy Star IV) character.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Feb 10, 2012, 02:05 AM
I would post pictures of my customs, but I feel it would be a disservice for them to be captured on a crappy cellphone camera. I'm proud of my creations, though. Especially my Profound Darkness (Phantasy Star IV) character.

Fair enough. It really depends what kind of camera/tv you're using. My iPod camera isn't that great, but my phones is. It comes in handy too. I'll probably snap pictures of the rest of my chracters, when I get the chance.

GCoffee
Feb 10, 2012, 02:07 AM
I shall post my customs later tonight and wipe out yours with them. :wacko:

Slidikins
Feb 13, 2012, 10:01 AM
I'm still only Lv35 (not too much time to play with social obligations and work...) but I've made 2 customs so far. The custom Xiba that I linked in the other thread and a custom Pyrrha that I'm quite fond of. I might try and copy it for a Pyrrha Omega as well but I'm still learning both characters

I'm trying to main Xiba (since there's no Mi-na) with Pyrrha on the side. The latter seems like a ridiculously powerful character reminiscent of SCIII Cassandra, while Xiba does have his flaws. I'm starting to utilize his mixup and ukemi traps a bit more, and his Critical Edge's guard impact turns things around in an instant. Yummy, yummy damage :D

Having tons of troubles fighting good Alpha Patroklos' and Nightmares, need to learn the matchups more...

[EDIT] Took some poor-quality pictures of my main two customs:

Yili (Soul of Xiba) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/nellshini/Soul%20Calibur/Yili.jpg) - Based off my SCIV custom for Seung Mi-na. Some parts don't work anymore in SCV, so it's essentially a new creation.

Vivienne (Soul of Pyrrha) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/nellshini/Soul%20Calibur/Vivienne.jpg) - Also comes in a Pyrrha Omega (β Vivienne) flavor, both of whom I'm striving to learn a bit better.

Slidikins
Feb 17, 2012, 09:22 AM
Bump with a 3rd custom: Geist (Soul of Xiba) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/nellshini/Soul%20Calibur/Geist.jpg)

Reached rank C5 last night (really just wanted D1 for the achievement but whatever). The requirement for ranking up skyrocketed as did the number of Siegfrieds and Natsus. I don't really get any pleasure from fighting them, though - win or lose... so I guess I'm done with Ranked Matches until I want my Ezio achievement.

HaradaTekken wasn't too bad either... MCZ Kayane (whom I've played in person in SF) was a rather well-captured AI, in comparison. Deigo Umeharez is probably one of the better joke names in Quick Battle :D

Nitro Vordex
Feb 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
I think KOF XIII is a better overall fighting game but it seems a lot of people are missing the boat with that one.
I'd have to say that KOF and Soul Calibur are two different games, you can't really compare them.

Also, if anyone happens to find deals online for V, let me know, I'd like to get it.

Slidikins
Feb 18, 2012, 01:13 AM
Another one: Vani (Soul of Viola) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/nellshini/Soul%20Calibur/Vani.jpg)

Decided to learn her on a whim.. she's pretty interesting but her playstyle takes a lot of getting used to.

Serephim
Feb 18, 2012, 01:26 AM
I was looking into this game. Im intrigued by the inclusion of a more defined sidestep system, EX attacks and (finally) actual combos into the Soul Calibur fighting setup.

Im happy about the new sidestep manuver because although you could do it in the other SC games to avoid vertical strikes, it was EXTREMELY variable and unreliable unless you specifically knew the move hitbox would miss you. Tekken 6 (another namco game) avoided this age old problem by adding Crush moves that would basically ignore moves with certian attributes based in the animation, which means just because a low hitbox HAPPENED to collide with your jumping attack, it wouldn't damage you. This is the kind of polish i like in my fighting games.

Also, it's not really worth comparing KoF to Soul Calibur -- 3D fighter =/= 2D fighter.

Also, im pretty angry Xianghua is gone, but im even more pissed she was replaced by her daughter, who has the most ridiculous outfit i've seen on a female in a while. It tries to be cute, but really just looks like she's fighting in a giant diaper. These developers REALLY need to stop letting random people do outfits for their fighting games...like, i don't even want to main her anymore. But that's okay, because the new main character and the dark guy who fights with the ghost are actually cool looking characters, who i'd actually main this time around.

Anyway, i'd already have this game, but i just bought XIII-2 ($60), and i play Blazblue alot and still dont have Extend, which is another $40. I want SC5 ($60) but friends also want me to get SFxT (another $60, probably for an absolutely shitty game even worse than MvC3). But more than all of this, im patiently waiting on Tekken Tag Tournament 2, which i KNOW is going to be good because Namco doesn't suck at balancing large amounts of characters like Capcom obviously does.

So....i love Soul Calibur, but honestly it isn't worth me paying $60 for, especially when im already into Blazblue, starting to learn Street Fighter 4 (because nobody plays blazblue even though i consider it an infinitely better fighter), practicing a bit in Tekken 6 and dont really feel like learning Soul Calibur. I'll get it when the price drops. These past few years have been saturated with fighters, honestly.

Not to mention GUILTY GEAR ACCENT CORE IS COMING TO PSN HOLY SHIT

CelestialBlade
Feb 18, 2012, 10:44 AM
Also, im pretty angry Xianghua is gone, but im even more pissed she was replaced by her daughter, who has the most ridiculous outfit i've seen on a female in a while. It tries to be cute, but really just looks like she's fighting in a giant diaper. These developers REALLY need to stop letting random people do outfits for their fighting games...like, i don't even want to main her anymore. But that's okay, because the new main character and the dark guy who fights with the ghost are actually cool looking characters, who i'd actually main this time around.
Leixia is *good* though, she's my main. She's sliiiightly slower than Xianghua was but she's a bit stronger, seems to have more range, and her combos string together really well. She has a lot of great knockups, low attacks, kicks, and she has Xianghua's fast unblockable sword swipe. Worth a shot if you were a Xianghua fan, though you'll need to re-learn a few things.

Also, check out her alternate outfit, I believe it's a Xianghua throwback.

LK1721
Feb 18, 2012, 09:10 PM
Rented this game the day it came out (Local game store was out of stock) and the play is so much fun.

But, I did notice something that broke my heart: No Talim?! I mean, yes, she was under powered, and not many people used her, but I played her more than any other character in the SC franchise since she became a regular to the roster. Looks like I'll be playing Pyrrha Omega in this game.

On the other hand the CaS is even MORE fun than it was in the previous game, and I feel like half of my time will be spent sitting and designing characters for kicks.

Serephim
Feb 18, 2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah i don't get them for that. Talim would have been perfect for this roster because she was already near loli status to begin with.

The characters that developers SHOULD age, they never do. Guess they figured she was probably more appealing to players when she wasn't legal.

LK1721
Feb 18, 2012, 11:54 PM
Yeah i don't get them for that. Talim would have been perfect for this roster because she was already near loli status to begin with.

The characters that developers SHOULD age, they never do. Guess they figured she was probably more appealing to players when she wasn't legal.

I generally played her because she was the pretty much the opposite of every other character in the SC roster (that and she's mah homegurl, since she's "technically" from the Philippines), being preferably passive but not AFRAID of fighting. Talim was also very fun to play ring-out with.

The only character they actually aged (sort of) is Mitsurugi as far as I can tell. Most any one else who would have aged ended up being replaced by an apprentice or child (Patro....whatever, Petroleum for now, was particularly creepin'...why is the mental manifestation of his mom being the Soul Calibur sluttier than ever?)

Slidikins
Feb 19, 2012, 12:08 AM
I generally played her because she was the pretty much the opposite of every other character in the SC roster (that and she's mah homegurl, since she's "technically" from the Philippines), being preferably passive but not AFRAID of fighting. Talim was also very fun to play ring-out with.

The only character they actually aged (sort of) is Mitsurugi as far as I can tell. Most any one else who would have aged ended up being replaced by an apprentice or child (Patro....whatever, Petroleum for now, was particularly creepin'...why is the mental manifestation of his mom being the Soul Calibur sluttier than ever?)

Siegfried visibly aged as well. Raphael is like a vampire now so I doubt they'd age him. Astaroth is a golem, so he doesn't age. Cervantes is dead... Ivy's breasts got bigger, so I guess that counts for something. Yoshimitsu is a robot... Hilde, Tira, Maxi, and Kilik don't seem to have changed at all.

So yea, just Mitsurugi and Siegfried seemed to have changed in 17 years.

Also.. made a ton more customs. I'm not sure if I should post them or not.

BIG OLAF
Feb 19, 2012, 12:33 AM
The Astaroth in SCV is actually the 2nd "version", not the same one as in previous titles.

Yoshimitsu is actually Yoshimitsu II. He took up his master's sword after he was killed by Cervantes(?).

Raphael is a type of spirit now (but still a vampire, as well).

The Soul Calibur Wiki (http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Soulcalibur_Wiki) is your friend when it comes to lore, since the game doesn't explain shit...and even the wiki doesn't explain everything (like Raphael being the new Nightmare, Viola actually being Amy, etc.)

RenzokukenZ
Feb 19, 2012, 03:47 AM
There's actually an official guide that has all the information revolving around every single character and the events that occurred in the 17-year gap. It even lists the characters that were not in the game and explains why.

The downside is that the guide is, at the moment, written in japanese.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Feb 19, 2012, 03:37 PM
That Wiki is very informative. :o
Thanks, Big O.

Anyway, I know this is probably a shot in the dark. I'm hosting a player match right now on Xbox Live, if anyone wants to play. Gamertag is CosmicBomber.

Zyrusticae
Feb 20, 2012, 02:23 AM
LOLWUT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W7Z316ozwE

(Yup, SCIV movesets are still on the disc.)

Serephim
Feb 20, 2012, 04:32 AM
This is surprising?

Did we forget what Soul Calibur 4 was? It was more a glorious update to models, lighting and shaders than anything else....

Anyway, Nightmare X Starscream should be a real freaking character. I'd spam him all day every day.

Yeah Lexia's outfit is ridiculous, i dont think i'll ever use her. I'll probably use patroclkouliaouleeees or whoever.

Zyrusticae
Feb 20, 2012, 12:25 PM
Well, that's just unfair. Soul Calibur IV saw more changes than, say, Street Fighter IV or the Tekken series ever did. Fighting games in general don't change much because they live by the mantra "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" (which, unfortunately, they DID "fix" in V by changing the GI system so drastically. Bleeehhh).

Slidikins
Feb 20, 2012, 12:53 PM
Well, that's just unfair. Soul Calibur IV saw more changes than, say, Street Fighter IV or the Tekken series ever did. Fighting games in general don't change much because they live by the mantra "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" (which, unfortunately, they DID "fix" in V by changing the GI system so drastically. Bleeehhh).I think that's an unfair statement. Between SFIII and IV they dropped the parry system, added the revenge/ultra system, added focus attacks, and removed the choice of 3 super arts with varying meters. I don't play enough Tekken to make a comparison there, but I heard there were plenty of changes between 4 and 5 that made the game revolve more around juggles and wall splats. As well as that low-health buff in 6.

For my progress... done with defeating all the Quick Battle AI. Some of them appear downright cheap at first, but it doesn't take long (1-2 rounds) to realize what they're algorithms are and counter it. That leaves the achievements of maxing my level (currently 68), moving a lot in battle, and defeating 10 people with Ezio on ranked. That last achievement is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, on that note.

[EDIT] The GI system has changed drastically, but after playing awhile I wouldn't say it's worse. The universal GI costs half a bar and parries, well, everything it used to. But most (if not all) characters have GIs that you can use for free. They have limitations, but now instead of guessing "are they attacking or not?" you have to guess "what are they attacking with?" if you want to do a meterless GI. It also stops the game from devolving into 5-10 GIs one after another.

Zyrusticae
Feb 20, 2012, 01:06 PM
I say it's worse because I honed my reflexes from four iterations of the game. It's one of those things that absolutely destroys my ability to play defensively. Plus I never use it because it's almost always superior to go for a brave edge attack instead.

That, and Aeon has no impact moves, so that's out.

Slidikins
Feb 20, 2012, 01:16 PM
That, and Aeon has no impact moves, so that's out.
I missed that, never played Aeon. I feel you on the honed reflexes though, since I've played since Soul Calibur 1 (actually Soul Edge, but not competitively) and guard impacts were the cornerstone of my defense. I have to rely on them much less now, and more on mixups and ukemi traps, but they aren't impossible. I just have to be smart about their use.

Universal GI is still good for trying to drain someone's meter, though. Wait, no it isn't.

DEVON22
Feb 28, 2012, 04:17 PM
I must master this game. I shall be the best.

Zyrusticae
Feb 29, 2012, 09:49 PM
Finally posting some CAS.
[spoiler-box]A frequently-recurring character of mine, mostly because I love the crazies.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9872/img8663n.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9397/img8665z.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]Yeah, I couldn't really come up with a name for this one...
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7355/img8666v.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8111/img8667q.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]Because demon girls are the best.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2300/img8668b.jpg
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8447/img8669i.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8431/img8670q.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]Again, demon girls. Yes.
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1757/img8671ua.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/294/img8672a.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6769/img8673y.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]Another recurring character of mine.
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5355/img8674k.jpg
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7112/img8675k.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7957/img8677o.jpg
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6876/img8678b.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Slidikins
Mar 1, 2012, 07:55 AM
Your recurring character looks like she stepped out of The World version 1. Which is a cool thing, don't get me mistaken.

I made a number of new CaS'.. haven't taken pictures of most but here's one that my friend snapped of my joke Viola during a random sparring match:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/404253_336214946420215_100000951360674_851669_6722 72388_n.jpg

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Mar 1, 2012, 07:46 PM
So I had no idea Dampierre was available for 400msp.
He's fun. Funny mostly.

blace
Mar 1, 2012, 08:11 PM
So I had no idea Dampierre was available for 400msp.
He's fun. Funny mostly.

I made a character using him, people either hate me or have a good laugh during my match ups. The practice I got from using him on Broken Destiny was rather frustrating, but at least his movesets stayed intact.

BIG OLAF
Mar 19, 2012, 08:10 PM
For anyone who hasn't heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnnGRMzooRY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnnGRMzooRY

Zyrusticae
Mar 20, 2012, 12:54 AM
I can't say I'm looking forward to S-tier Viola...

But at least Aeon got some much-needed buffs. Not as much as he needs, but still, it's something...

BIG OLAF
Mar 20, 2012, 01:17 AM
I just hope Siegfried didn't get nerfed too much, if at all. I'm not too sure on the specifics of the 'balancing.'

EDIT: Never mind, just saw the details on 8wayrun. Siegfried is only having a couple of moves nerfed. I am happy.

blace
Mar 20, 2012, 02:05 AM
I'm more concerned about the latency issues than anything. Random match ups or even the lobby match ups have been disconnecting way too often.

Sexy_Raine
Mar 20, 2012, 02:08 AM
Namco gave Astaroth some positive tweakswhich is fine with me. And Pyrrha was barely changed thankfully. I'll continue to use these two after the patch. Natsu got owned though, but I don't care for her, she was cheap anyway. Xiba got huge nerfs too. He doesn't deserve to be as awesome as SCIV Kilik and I'm glad that will never happen now.

I hatethe thought of ditching characters I learned since I don't play low tiers. Project Soul brings quick patches unlike Team Tekken. They left Tekken 6:BR on console without a single fix, I pretty much whored Paul's df+2, a safe mid launcher that's extremely abusable, it can lead to draining more than half the opponent's life bar on a wall stage. Pretty much wipes out half the characters. I love it *evil grin*

Oh, there are Tekken customizations in that SCV trailer. People will be able to go for the true Devil Jin look with the CAS style. I'm so using the CAS maid outfit as well. :)

BIG OLAF
Mar 22, 2012, 04:42 PM
The nerfs didn't really see to do much, unless I'm just stupid and not noticing anything. Natsu is a little easier to play against, but still pretty overpowered for a 'fast' character.

Also, I sent my first hate mail over XBL today. Well, it wasn't "hateful", but sarcastic. This guy I was fighting (who was pretty terrible), had a 51-1 win/loss record. I perfect him twice, and I'm about to finish him off, and *poof*

"The match has ended due to the opponent leaving"

So, I send him a message saying "Well, that explains the W:L ratio." A few moments later he responds with, "Actually, you're the first person I've ever quit on*, because you were spamming the same moves over and over**.", etc.

*I knew the first part of the message was a lie right off the bat. **As for the 'spamming', yes I was, because why stop doing something if your opponent can't adapt to survive? Take advantage any way you can.

Anyone else ever had any 'interesting' back-n-forths with randoms after a match?

Randomness
Mar 22, 2012, 04:47 PM
The only time spamming a move is cheap, imo, is when the move itself is OP. (Otherwise, it should leave you wide open to punishment for being predictable)

blace
Mar 22, 2012, 05:14 PM
The first time online I went to a lobby and was challenged randomly. It was pretty grim for me in th beginning, but once I got my pace going and right before the final hit landed signaling my second victory, "The match has ended".

The reason? I was moving too much and spamming or so he claims.

Zyrusticae
Mar 22, 2012, 08:52 PM
Yeah, scrubs are everywhere.

I just enjoy beating the crap out of them at every opportunity. If they don't want to try to improve, no skin off my back! I'll keep working on my game.

Speaking of, my game as Aeon improved IMMENSELY with the patch. Feels good, man.

Slidikins
Mar 23, 2012, 01:29 PM
I can't say I'm looking forward to S-tier Viola...

As a Viola player since... week 2 (?) I gotta say that half of the patches they gave her are completely unnecessary. I feel like a god because I was winning just fine without the buffs. Now everything is better!

I don't want them to change it. Not because I want to be OP, but because I hate, hate relearning everything due to constant patches. I gotta polish up my game for Evo, after all :mad:

Powder Keg
Mar 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
I've already been getting my ass whooped by Viola players online, and they gave her a buff? lol

Granted, I'm below average. I've been getting my ass kicked in this game since SC2 (I used to whoop mofos in Soul Blade and the first Calibur)

While I finished Legendary Souls in a little over a half hour, I'm having some mega trouble with some of the A2 and A1 CPUs in quick battle. Shit is tough, man....

XeoΩ
Mar 28, 2012, 11:29 AM
What kind of "spaming" are you all doing? Just BB? I'm just curioius is all.

I've been called a spammer for using Natsu. I can't help that her R1 is amazing and can chain into really heavy combos. Even though I've developed new combos with her, I was still able to beat all the bots (E5-A1) with her simple R1/down+R1/B+K/L2.
Most people don't realize that simple BB or R1 combos are the easiest to dodge with 8-way run, counter or simply block.

As for custom Characters, I'll try and post the ones I've made later. I've already filled up my accounts 50 slots.

Zyrusticae
Mar 28, 2012, 02:50 PM
Wtf is R1? ????

That is meaningless notation to anyone not using your particular control scheme...

blace
Mar 28, 2012, 02:53 PM
Using a PS3 controller set up doesn't mean much for those that use an arcade stick or are on the Xbox.

Edit: R1 is the 360 equivalent of the right bumper on the controller. It does the same as pressing all three attack buttons at once.

Slidikins
Mar 29, 2012, 07:10 AM
Edit: R1 is the 360 equivalent of the right bumper on the controller. It does the same as pressing all three attack buttons at once.RT would be A+B+K on the Xbox. I'm not quite sure what RB is offhand, as I play on a stick. Besides, a raw A+B+K wouldn't be a combo starter for Natsu I don't think.

XeoΩ
Mar 29, 2012, 08:50 AM
I appologize for the confusion. I play on the PS3 and my brain is hard-wired to think in it's control scheme.
As Slid said, R1 for me is the A+B+K function on the game and every type of controller should have a "hot-key" for it. The PS3's defult key for it is R1. L2 is B+G as well.

BIG OLAF
Jun 8, 2012, 12:09 AM
This threads needs some WAKE THE FUCK UP juice.

I made a tasty outfit using Ivy's character parts. I call it, "Phantom of the Nassa" (go on and laugh).

Also, shitty cellphone-quality picture. Xbox doesn't get fancy-pants built in camera like the PS3 does. Get your shit together, Microsof-

Oh, right.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/8KV0k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BIl8E.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Mantiskilla
Jun 8, 2012, 01:01 AM
Nah this thread needs more people to play VF5 Final Showdown! Always found VF to be the best of the 3d fighters b/c they always do a great job of keeping every character closely balanced. Sure the learning curve is a lot higher than the more popular 3d fighters but hey where would those be w/o Sega busting through with VF back in the early 90s. In any case I still plan on getting SC V since I do own all the other ones after all (yeah they are good) and since the price tag has gone down on it I'll prob get it sooner rather than later. Prob will get on 360 even though PS3 has that pic feature b/c then I can play with my bro or let him borrow it

MasterSpark
Jun 8, 2012, 02:49 PM
I want to show off the Ashlotte cosplaying character I've made in SCV. For those wondering, Ashlotte was a guest character from the previous game, a clone of Astaroth's moveset wrapped in a fembot package.

It's not a perfect recreation, but I think it's about as good as it gets. I've given her some different weapons to open up various playstyle options.

Oh, and also, the pictures were taken by a regular camera looking at the screen. The quality isn't too good.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/MasterSpark89/Ashlotte%20SC5/Ash03.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/MasterSpark89/Ashlotte%20SC5/Ash06.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/MasterSpark89/Ashlotte%20SC5/Ash07.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/MasterSpark89/Ashlotte%20SC5/Ash05.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/MasterSpark89/Ashlotte%20SC5/Ash04.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/MasterSpark89/Ashlotte%20SC5/Ash01.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/MasterSpark89/Ashlotte%20SC5/Ash02.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

CelestialBlade
Jun 8, 2012, 03:48 PM
Not bad at all! *Loved* Ashlotte in 4.

BIG OLAF
Jun 8, 2012, 03:50 PM
Damn, I wish I could use my cheapo capture card, but Windows 7 64bit doesn't support the drivers for it. I'd love to actually take high(er)-quality screenshots of my creations.

Also, that Ashlotte is good. Can't say i cared for any of those "guest" characters in SCIV, though. They were all kind of...strange.

EDIT: Oh, Bomber and I had a lot of fun playing together last night. Anyone else who ever wants to play, don't be hesitant to ask or invite us.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 8, 2012, 03:58 PM
+^_^+ i like SCV, i play it daily!! here's a few customs i made+^_^+
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ3cXqTKWVA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubuhyigBVKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTUDintEzYk[/spoiler-box]
i have some 41 customs now from the Joker to Gym teacher Natsu+^_^+