PDA

View Full Version : How to pay for premium on the JP Servers?

PSU Flag
Oct 23, 2011, 08:52 PM
I have some money and I want to buy premium for the JP servers but I'm not sure how to pay, I don't have a credit card for i'm only 14, so is there prepaid cards I can use? (US Cards that can also be used for JP)

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 23, 2011, 09:50 PM
Beg your parents until they let you use their credit card. Online, for a Japanese MMO, in a language that you can't even understand. Good luck! ^_^

HappyPenguin
Oct 25, 2011, 12:41 AM
Well your wasting your money buying it when you cant read it.
Which this will pop up sooner or later.
Learn Hiragana and Katakana
But im sure you will ignore my question and think i said
"Yeah go for it!"

PSU Flag
Oct 25, 2011, 05:12 PM
"Yeah go for it!"

Thanks for the support I will go ahead and do that.

I cant navigate the menus and everything just fine, and I have a few friends who play on there that they can translate for me, I just need a way. my parents wont let me use theyre cards so I need a diffrent way. if there is one.

Cloudstrife xx
Oct 25, 2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the support I will go ahead and do that.

I cant navigate the menus and everything just fine, and I have a few friends who play on there that they can translate for me, I just need a way. my parents wont let me use theyre cards so I need a diffrent way. if there is one.
Sadly there is no other way to pay

Zeota
Oct 25, 2011, 06:38 PM
Beg your parents until they let you use their credit card. Online, for a Japanese MMO, in a language that you can't even understand. Good luck! ^_^

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
I laughed harder at this than I probably should have.

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 25, 2011, 07:12 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
I laughed harder at this than I probably should have.
OMG it's DE! where have you been hiding?

Zeota
Oct 25, 2011, 07:27 PM
OMG it's DE! where have you been hiding?

Ohhhh here and there. Watching for every PSO2 tidbit even though I'm not sure why.

Selphea
Oct 25, 2011, 07:55 PM
You could find a Tradicion/Grandia/Cluster Sword Rifle/Enferna and RMT it for WebMoney in some seedy back alley forum or something