PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU New rebalanced Sa-Spells

Omega-z
Oct 24, 2011, 06:24 PM
do you think they will be better and more useful. And Do you think Sa-Megid will be better then Traps or weapons when adding the Virus SE to the Lutus. thoughts?:):rappy:

Positive
Oct 24, 2011, 06:32 PM
Depends. If sabarta doesn't work now, then samegid virus will be useless. Lutus is already immune to any weapon effects.

Omega-z
Oct 24, 2011, 06:47 PM
That's true It may not, But they are help spells and act almost like a trap with no damage to worry about like trap and weapons do to do the SE. That they are coming out at a critical time during the event with a boss That would be a big help. Depends I guess what Sega wants to do with the spell and count it as a attack or more of a trap?

Shou
Oct 27, 2011, 04:14 AM
AT is the new Protranser lol

Positive
Oct 27, 2011, 05:51 AM
Does it work on lutus or are you just saying it for lulz?

MagetaTheLion
Oct 27, 2011, 06:19 AM
Vidéo of sa-spells please ? :-)

Shou
Oct 27, 2011, 06:40 AM
I only have Sabarta lvled for now.
Ill AFK lvl the others tonight.

Ezodagrom
Oct 27, 2011, 05:25 PM
Does it work on lutus or are you just saying it for lulz?
Samegid lvl 21 doesn't work on A rank Lutus after 3 blocks.

Omega-z
Oct 28, 2011, 02:07 PM
that's because Lutus's STA is higher and requires more time or a higher SE, like 4 or 5.
Lv 3 won't cut it. Traps are insta so don't worry about Lv at all just damage. I wish I could go higher with mine, but atlas need to switch to FT or AT to test it out which I may do it to see if it does or not. I do know that it can eat thru small and medium foe's, Large one's depends on there STA and that's at Lv 30 so 4 and 5 are your best bet. there are possibly only 4 types that won't be able to solo with virus.

Positive
Oct 28, 2011, 03:32 PM
It's impossible to infect fully buffed lutus without traps. 390 sta is way too high, it's already immune.

Liliane Kaze
Oct 28, 2011, 03:37 PM
What is a Sa-spell? Is this something new? Where can we find info about them?

Positive
Oct 28, 2011, 03:39 PM
JP only support techs. Works like EX traps but does no direct damage.

Liliane Kaze
Oct 28, 2011, 04:05 PM
Oh... Thank you. ^^; I've been a couple weeks without internet, so I thought maybe us xbox peeps got an update.

Omega-z
Oct 28, 2011, 06:16 PM
The Sa-spells are treated the same as the debuffs and won't effect the lutus.:(

the JP is funny sometimes saying that the Lutus HP is over 2 mil then put it at 1.95 mil and adding in numbers when the correct HP for it is 640,840 and that virus trap at Lv 3 does 5% at 32,042 every 4 secs for 7 hits is 224,294 which is 35% of it's HP. it's defense is almost doubled going off SUV's, you could treat it as a 250 monster.0.0:)

I do find it odd that normal traps work at all since they can't normally with non event Lutus, maybec counting them as G traps for the event? who knows.

Shou
Oct 28, 2011, 07:09 PM
JP only support techs. Works like EX traps but does no direct damage.

Except, unlike EX Traps, you can change your weapon and do other things while you are still freezing enemies. :D

I'll make a video after I finish lvling my new char.

Cloudstrife xx
Oct 28, 2011, 07:28 PM
The Sa-spells are treated the same as the debuffs and won't effect the lutus.:(

the JP is funny sometimes saying that the Lutus HP is over 2 mil then put it at 1.95 mil and adding in numbers when the correct HP for it is 640,840 and that virus trap at Lv 3 does 5% at 32,042 every 4 secs for 7 hits is 224,294 which is 35% of it's HP. it's defense is almost doubled going off SUV's, you could treat it as a 250 monster.0.0:)

I do find it odd that normal traps work at all since they can't normally with non event Lutus, maybec counting them as G traps for the event? who knows.
If that lutus jigga had only 640k hp he would die soo much faster trust me the wiki is correct he has around 2mil hp if you dont believe me go solo as af or pt with overswing yadda yadda 3 separate virus against him along with ikk hikk he wont be dead

Omega-z
Oct 28, 2011, 07:31 PM
Shou, The Sa-spells combine are a beast and way better then traps. ppl will realize this after the event. and the only thing that won't be effected by any of them is the Carriguine / big Bosses.

According to SUV damage and added Damage it is correct there adding in stuff.:\ unless there something wrong with the Traps and there being reset or being reduce in SE effect.? on S it has 400K with the added "D" of it drop your SUV in half and 7 hits with added damage can kill it doing it solo without virus.? They did say it was a theory and not fact and with that number they used 97578 it would be a 67.162% less in damage? when did Sega use .XXX numbers? sounds BS to me.

adonis565
Oct 28, 2011, 08:31 PM
do you think they will be better and more useful. And Do you think Sa-Megid will be better then Traps or weapons when adding the Virus SE to the Lutus. thoughts?:):rappy:

whats the lutus? lutus jigga

Omega-z
Oct 28, 2011, 08:42 PM
Yes it's the Lutus Jigga.:)

Anon_Fire
Oct 28, 2011, 08:44 PM
Has anyone posted a video about the Sa-Techs yet?

Positive
Oct 28, 2011, 11:25 PM
According to SUV damage and added Damage it is correct there adding in stuff.:\ unless there something wrong with the Traps and there being reset or being reduce in SE effect.? on S it has 400K with the added "D" of it drop your SUV in half and 7 hits with added damage can kill it doing it solo without virus.? They did say it was a theory and not fact and with that number they used 97578 it would be a 67.162% less in damage? when did Sega use .XXX numbers? sounds BS to me.

It takes at least 10 activations of normal and G virus to take down lutus in S3 with just traps alone. That would put it at around 1.9m hp.

If you use psupedia data, he should have 1.2m hp and 238k exp. But in actuality it's 2.1x higher. It gives 512k exp, so the hp should be at 2.5m.

Keilyn
Oct 28, 2011, 11:47 PM
Ok, this HP calculation is annoying me.

Isn't Infection/Virus 5% Total HP drain every tick? So that would mean you take the number drained and multiply it by 20 (20 * .05 = 1.0 = 100%) and that is the total HP the enemy has.

If a spot hits for half damage, then its just the number multiplied by 40. (40 * 2.5 = 100)

Positive
Oct 29, 2011, 12:58 AM
They specifically messed with S2-S3 so it doesn't die in an instant. At S, virus does 39k per tick and dies with 4 normal virus traps. At S3, virus only does 32k per tick.

Omega-z
Oct 29, 2011, 02:35 AM
Ah, I see so they messed with the trap damage that makes more sense. Thank you Positive:)
and oh is it not higher EXP anyway because of the event? could it be 238K exp and then boosted for the event? Because there has been 1 min 45 sec and less runs on S3 which could mean it could be closer too 1.2m and not the 1.9? who knows they mite of messed with it more? and is it hiting all 5 & 7 hits? oh what's up with leaving the area all the time that mess with the SE effect, it stops it, because your leave the area hence the load page. it's not like a normal warp to another point. You most likely don't do that but I have seen it done which adds to the amount of times a trap needs to effect. And the odd thing is they allowed normal traps to hit when normally they don't, maybec to account for the lack in the amount of G traps.hmm? Is it possible when using traps it gains more HP? because using SUV's and just a bow it doesn't seem that high. The SUV is 48k-52K each time and the bow 850-1.5k?, Yes it's longer lol. maybec a difference between Solo and group?

Positive
Oct 29, 2011, 02:45 AM
No. It's already 50x exp for the boss itself. Psupedia most likely has the wrong numbers and it's actually 100x.