PDA

View Full Version : minigames

gamefreak613
Mar 18, 2003, 10:35 PM
waht do i do to get the minigames on the GBA

Mechashadow
Mar 18, 2003, 10:51 PM
I know how to get one of them.

Choose the quest called "The Fake in Yellow".
Play throught the whole quest and go talk to the guy that requested your help. After he tells you to get your meseta, DO NOT TALK TO THE HUNTER'S GUILD ACCOUNTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead, take the telepipe behind the check room. When u get back to the forest, you'll see three rag rappies that you can talk to. Look around the room with the telepipe and the three rappies, and eventually, you'll see a waterfall(near the telepipe). Stand near the waterfall for a few seconds, and a lost chao will appear, and play a cool song in spanish. He'll give you a key. Now, make your way back to Pioneer 2, and you'll see a Game Boy Advance near the Hunter's Guild. Follow the instructions the Game Boy gives you, and you will get a game.

I hope this helps! BTW, welcome to PSO-world!!!

Zeebo
Mar 18, 2003, 10:57 PM
Sounds correct

Zeebo
Mar 18, 2003, 10:57 PM
Sounds correct and wrong forum....

Stricker
Mar 19, 2003, 10:06 AM
Yes, incorrect forum. But don't worry it happens.

Welcome to PSOW!

I also needed that information about the quests too, so thanx shadow! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mechashadow
Mar 19, 2003, 10:14 AM
No prob, or as a good friend told me, I'm always here to help a fellow gamer out...

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 04:55 PM
Also, if you hook it up to a copy of sonic adventure 2 battle, you can get a choa that looks exactly like tails... Oh btw, uhyour welcome...

gamefreak613
Mar 19, 2003, 05:29 PM
Thanks a lot guys