PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearl Max Defence

Sapphire
Mar 18, 2003, 10:38 PM
As you well know (I assume) the difference between the max defence and base defence of the FOnewearl is 56. Well, recently, I wanted to test this to make sure it is true. I had a mag equiped, with a defence level of 56, which filled the gap between the base and max stats. Then, I took a defence material, and gave it to my FOnewearl. As I looked back on her status page, the defence (Both base and total) became larger by 2 (as expected with giving a defence material, but not when the stats are maxed out). Anyway, I was wondering why this occured. I also repeated this with several more defence materials at the same time, and each time, the same increase occured. I believe I repeated this 7 times.

Thank you for all feedback.

VulpesMundi
Mar 19, 2003, 12:24 AM
I'm assuming you didn't actually have the base DFP before you put on that MAG and started feeding Def Materials. The thing with materials is they will keep adding until the stat is at it's full maximum. So putting on that 56 extra DFP while your FOnewearl still has, say, 100 DFP will not max out the stat, and therefore will still allow Def Materials to be fed. The stat is truly maxed when the base in parenthesis turns yellow. At that point it will no longer allow you to use materials on that stat.

Sapphire
Mar 19, 2003, 03:57 PM
I see... So the max stats are still the max for any level of that character. It's not just the difference between the level 200 base and the max which determines the max of the character at whatever level they are at. Thank you for answering.