PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber.

RLbitClassica
Oct 29, 2011, 08:41 PM
*breathes in for rant*

Why the hell is he as utterly ridiculously famous as he is? His music is cheap, generic and goes against the principal of music being a tool of expression. He's barely hit puberty(if even that), yet he routinely sings about girls and love as if he truly understands any of it. WTF?!? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this am I?

Retehi
Oct 29, 2011, 08:46 PM
Rants forum was like, in plain sight below this one. =_=

McLaughlin
Oct 29, 2011, 09:21 PM
The same way any other boy band/girl group/solo pop star got ridiculously famous? He's seventeen, has a decent voice (one of a few current artists who can carry a tune without heavy assistance from autotune), and who are you to say what he does and doesn't understand?

If you don't like his music, don't listen to it. Your tastes aren't universal.

Katrina
Oct 29, 2011, 09:22 PM
He has great bone structure and makes me tingle.

m-s.a,+c*r^a/s

gordon/alpha999
Oct 29, 2011, 09:39 PM
Don't forget he's an advocate of the devil, just lift up his hair and you find 3 adjacent 6's on head...

Sinue_v2
Oct 29, 2011, 09:42 PM
I actually hadn't heard anything about him for the past few months until you opened your mouth OP. There's this little trick I learned that, if you don't pay attention to something, it vanishes from your perception. It just disappears from reality. *poof*, like magic. You should try it sometime.

Also, people are stupid and like stupid things. Except for me, because everything I like is completely fucking awesome in every way.

KodiaX987
Oct 29, 2011, 10:10 PM
He's cute, therefore millions of girls want his dick in their body.

Case closed. No need to thank me, I live to serve.

gordon/alpha999
Oct 29, 2011, 10:26 PM
^One of his devilish powers.

NegaTsukasa
Oct 31, 2011, 09:46 AM
because Justin Bieber is E=mc^2.

plus, his forehead will swallow you whole. and no one wants to be swallowed by what ever is under that hair of his.

Scejntjynahl
Oct 31, 2011, 10:00 AM
Every time I hear his name all I can picture is him inside a Beaver.

As to his bone structures, give him time, hell get the pizza face, the patches of half grown facial hair, receding hairline, and his voice will drop like a ton of bricks.

To the part of the girls wanting him... oh they do, then have him, get bored, and move on to manlier things.

yoshiblue
Oct 31, 2011, 11:17 AM
Heh heh

Taijutsu-Joshua
Oct 31, 2011, 12:41 PM
I actually hadn't heard anything about him for the past few months until you opened your mouth OP. There's this little trick I learned that, if you don't pay attention to something, it vanishes from your perception. It just disappears from reality. *poof*, like magic. You should try it sometime.

Also, people are stupid and like stupid things. Except for me, because everything I like is completely fucking awesome in every way.

Seconded.

MetaZedlen
Oct 31, 2011, 07:11 PM

/thread ties

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2011, 01:19 AM
Every time I hear his name all I can picture is him inside a Beaver.

As to his bone structures, give him time, hell get the pizza face, the patches of half grown facial hair, receding hairline, and his voice will drop like a ton of bricks.

To the part of the girls wanting him... oh they do, then have him, get bored, and move on to manlier things.
Relevant old pics, two ways of the world old:
[spoiler-box]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OnM4L2bFcWw/S_WWB1wdotI/AAAAAAAAAVE/IOYyHlGzXxA/s1600/justin_bieber_30_years_later.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

-

To your first part, just thought of the skater dudes (but not that nobody Sheckler weenie kid) probably don't nail the tricks and say they're Bustin Jiebers.

-

Dang, you'd think these were from "Freakingnews.com" with that photoplasty neck:

[spoiler-box]http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim/2011/08/28/122720493_244x183.jpg
http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim/2011/06/23/117153892_620x350.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Selphea
Nov 2, 2011, 04:53 AM
Don't hate on Justin Bieber. He helped spawn one of the greatest songs of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMhh8zhTiY

yoshiblue
Nov 2, 2011, 03:39 PM
Not the greatest but it was a good song. Of course you could just say Bieber just copyed the song from a song back in the day.

NoiseHERO
Nov 2, 2011, 04:38 PM
Most of his fame comes from people wasting too much energy on hating him.

Personally I find lady gaga way more annoying.

yoshiblue
Nov 2, 2011, 04:41 PM
Hmm...
Thats a tough one but I have to hate beiber more then Gaga.

Scejntjynahl
Nov 3, 2011, 12:17 PM

Seems he has parked his car in some garage already. Daddy Beaver in the house!

RLbitClassica
Nov 3, 2011, 10:12 PM
Gaga vs bieber......I think they should lightsaber duel over a lake of fire, kind of like how Obi wan and Anakin did in episode III. Except this time, they both lose their balance and fall into the lava. THE END