PDA

View Full Version : Quest Lore Questions

tlbww
Nov 1, 2011, 06:47 PM
I wasn't sure if I should put this in here.

I'm scripting a story for PSO Ep 4 through 3. I'm not posting it here. I'm just trying to stick with the outlined story so it's not just out there. Some things I wanted to know was:

1. Who invented techniques or how did they come about?

2. Is the principal 't the head of the Pioneer 2 government? if not, who is?

3. Is Dr Osto dead? Is he a computer programmed backed up?

4. Which other characters barring the Casts would have been around for the events from Ep 1-2? So far I believe Creinu and Relmitos are sure fires, but Orland, Break, and maybe K.C. are possibilities. Orland and Break were involved with the OPSS incident. IDK how old these ppl are but they could have been really young during Ep2 or not born yet. I think Orland is probably younger than 30. Basically anyone that could remember the events from the before episodes is whom I want to know.

ShadowDragon28
Nov 2, 2011, 02:18 AM
1) in PSO i dont remember if it was ever mentioned how or whom invented Techniques. Speculation derived from the old 16 bit Phantasy Star games (on the Sega Genesis/megadrive) are that Techniques are either a form of manipulation of elements and natural forces using advanced technology, or possibly artificially triggered/instigated psionic based powers. I myself believe them to be psionic powers, as characters learned them gradually as they leveled up (like when they gaini higher intellect and mind stats and learn a technique at higher experience levels.)

2)The Principle is the representative of the Governing Council that's back on planet Coral, he heads the Pioneer 2 group.

3) Not sure, he's probably still alive (in some form or another). He's either in hiding, or in government custody. He's to valuable to the government I think.

4) dont really know, sorry i havn't played the ep 4 story quests and never played Ep III.