PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Light Bonus

Keilyn
Nov 5, 2011, 05:50 AM
I tested Guilty Light 0/10 against a Nug Bazooka 4/10 (6 ATP difference)

Erin is level 180, GM 20 Caseal.

I used no armor. Just went in with a Level 50 Rising Prism to fight against Level 1 enemies. I just posted this on youtube. See for yourselves. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt-28EmmEdc

I also tested the two weapons without having a PA equipped and you will find that there is an overall damage increase. Guilty Light's Variance isn't bad either. ^_^

LP_Phoenix
Nov 5, 2011, 07:35 AM
i couldnt believe it....but i tested it on my own with +7 heavy punisher just 1 atp difference
with lp as fg20 lv180 and fire laser vs ice enemies: around 2,3k with heavy (higher var) and 2,5k with guilty.... so about 8-10% boost heh?
edit: even with my +10 nug or +10 heavy i cant get enough damage to beat the 0/10 guilty, thats crazy

Keilyn
Nov 5, 2011, 08:03 AM
Its more than that LP.

Test it without a PA on the weapon and STILL there is a damage difference. The whole weapon has an overall damage boost on it. Not just PA....Also the Variance is lower too, and since you are a gunner you KNOW JUST HOW IMPORTANT variance is on a Laser Cannon...

Rifles are there to stack PAs
Shotguns are crowd control/finishers
Twin Handguns are for Defensive Quick Combat (move and fire)
Lasers are the BIG GUNs of GMs....live and die by them.

I tested it with 6 ATP difference and no armor on....

In short...THIS WEAPON IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD, and very necessary for any die hard Gunner out there.

.Rusty.
Nov 5, 2011, 08:15 AM
So its the Rutsularod of laser cannons ? kinda surprised that it drops outside a event.

Keilyn
Nov 5, 2011, 08:54 AM
Any strength in GM weapons is important. All the other types have improved but GM has remained the same for a long time...they need the weapons to keep up.

str898mustang
Nov 5, 2011, 11:27 AM
Well It looks like I gotta hunt two Guilty Lights.....great...

DeathDragon2332
Nov 5, 2011, 07:04 PM
What difficulty does it drop on?

Keilyn
Nov 5, 2011, 10:30 PM
Hi ^_^

I've only ran S3 the majority of the time, so I can confirm that it drops there. I can't say if it also drops on S2 or not. Someone else will have to confirm that. I only use S for training purposes in maps.

However when I did get it, it was on 1* luck. Its true I have four 180s and its great to use 3* characters, but I always like using the characters I like playing as most.

GM I run in 2 2 1 1 setup (2 Rifles, 2 Shotguns, 1 Twin Handgun, 1 Laser) so I m set on my laser. You can find me if you want to hunt one together.

Patmaster
Nov 6, 2011, 03:33 AM
What mission does it drop from? :)

Shou
Nov 6, 2011, 03:36 AM
Where almost all new items drop. The newest mission released.

Patmaster
Nov 6, 2011, 06:45 AM
Thanks, haven't seen it on PSUP. :)

Keilyn
Nov 6, 2011, 01:29 PM
Patmaster.

The new mission is the Ice Mission on Moatoob. Basically its all enemies Ice (except rare spawn being Light enemy) and there is a Boost there. Mars also drops there....however the weapon dropped in S3. Don't know about other difficulties.

Make sure you pick up a mars if you plan on going Human or Newman, those things are amazing.