PDA

View Full Version : Whats "new" in PSO v2?

Suicide
Mar 19, 2003, 01:30 AM
Hello!
I used to play alot PSO v1 Dreamcast a year back or something, and of course i bought PSO v2 when it hit the shelfes in Europe. But I havenīt plyed it alot and I wonder whats "new". Like, The "fast weapon switch button", or the red sabers and such.
And what abuot the fat rappies I meet al the times?
I played it this morning and found a red handgun, but my DC was quick to reset itself, the first time in a long time...
Is a red handgun rare? I tried it and it was much stronger than my ordinary weapons...
Thanks!

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 01:31 AM
Yes, anything that comes in a red box is rare...

Suicide
Mar 19, 2003, 02:04 AM
excuse me, but a red box, what is that?
I didnīt check the box when i picked up my red handgun, maybe it was a red box then? or..?

pixelate
Mar 19, 2003, 02:04 AM
Are you talking about on the Dreamcast or the GameCube?

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 02:07 AM
Just drop it again and see if its a red box although im not sure about DC... Anyway, I use one too on my RAcast which is even better than that crap-as-hell-justy...

dj_dan
Mar 19, 2003, 02:49 AM
He's playing on the DC version if you check his original post.

Yes the Red weapons are very very strong and have much better ATA than other weps.

As far as new stuff... I'd have to say there are a whole bunch of new items/weps/armours/shields. There is battle mode and challenge mode.
You can also reach level 200.
And the most useful addition they ever did.... lobby soccer!

I can't really think of anything else at the moment.

Check around the internet for info, or this site... or better yet, just go online and play!

Celes152
Mar 19, 2003, 11:44 AM
Mines and Ruins will totally own you for a very very long time. Stick to forest to level up, get some red weapons. If you're a hunter, try to join an online game in Rns and get an Imperial Pick off Arlan or Merlan.