PDA

View Full Version : I need everyones help on this. (support)

LetsBeHeard
Nov 12, 2011, 12:45 AM
The reason for me making this post is because I feel as if we PSU players on the english servers are being played out of our money. Ive been playing this game for years and ive been playing phantasy star games since sega but this game has pushed it. We are so far behind Japan in updates its pathetic, as english server players we have been getting half-ass'd updates. Going to my first point of half-ass'd updates, look at some of the new weapons that have come out, sega being so lazy that they just re-skinned them and handed them to us. Next, agito repca has been out forever and you guys couldnt even fix the name to what it was suppose to be. Another example, ummm lets say wartecher, a class that is broken and is weak way beyond any class, but in Japan this class isnt broken and was fixed? what? One of my final examples has to be today, ahhhh yes, the tickets that were handed out today for the weapon recovery, sega failed so hard that they couldnt even put a name for the mission so everyone was lost and had no idea what to do, when will this mistake be fixed?not anytime soon... wait scratch that, you wont fix it at all. Me myself, i have a couple accounts for psu, im not selfish about supporting the developers of one of my fav games PSO, but when you give us this half-ass'd game and shut down the servers of one of the best games you made, you have royally messed up. I need people, i need friends, i need support, to help me with this. I know some of you have been playing since the game was first released but dont you think that be deserve better? more? GM's dont even get on as much anymore because our servers are so crappy and not even payed attention to. I swear i will cancel every single account i have, take my friends with me, take their friends with them and so on if this game continues to be like this, sega, dont your loyal players deserve more?

I need every and anyone to spread this around, because we deserve better updates, no more half-ass'd stuff. I'd rather play pso offline than to continue to play a game that doesnt even support the players as much as it should.

Pass this on everyone, i want the english servers to have better.

Selphea
Nov 12, 2011, 01:03 AM
You'll probably have better luck learning Japanese than waiting for Sega to do a good English online game.

Keilyn
Nov 12, 2011, 01:12 AM
You say English Servers...

Is the 360 Server located in England? I thought it was an American Server all-along.

I can't stand the SoA team of public relations people who make empty promises about a better future but go around closing servers and delivering some excuse. Although GC exists in Japan and things are different...I rather have everything exist in the JPN version of the game than deal with all the "little white lies" that come from every server-based localized SEGA game released outside of Japan.

Sorry for coming across as a troll but its true.

You know it!
I know it!
Everyone there knows it!

...but that is where we are different.

I went to Japan because I Couldn't stand the SoA BS. Even worse, the BS of the community that is getting screwed is horrible and extreme as there is no real unity. You think of making things "Better" but for every one person who wants a better game, there is another who caters and sucks up to that moderation/admin team in their own forums and page.

No change there will be possible and sorry for making you remember but,

You aren't getting any younger and PSO-2 is around the corner...so your options are to go to PSU-JP and actually get more of what you pay for by comparison. You can also quit altogether and wait until the JPN PSO-2 and jump in...or you can remain playing 360.

Also, if enough players QUIT the 360 version, they will simply close the server down and run away with your money. Better to play in Japan.....

I remember how every version of PSO closed one after another, then how PSU closed with the admin/mod team talking about the "Future" while everyone was feeling horrible and sad they were about to lose their characters. Then the aftermath of people being torn between starting over on 360 or psujp, and some how simply quit.

While all the same, you kept hearing the "endless and optimistic reports about the so-called great future coming from that PR team in SoA"

Sorry but, Reality is Reality.

If you are promised something and you never get it, you are being deceived and lied to. It is a stall tactic and its best to go elsewhere.

Like it or not, that is your situation in the 360 servers and like they did to us in PC/PS2, they are doing to you, which like I said before...I rather pay 10x more if I have to if it means not dealing with SoA's breath....much in the same manner I rather pay 5 - 10x more for a shirt that doesn't say "made in china."

So yes...Either go to the following:

PSUJP
JP PSO-2 (when its released)

or forget about it....to you, you are just a player...a gamer with an account. A number ID and not really human enough to care....Once you give away your money it is the very same thing as "agreeing" with them. They know this and its why they ignore anyone who complains. Yeah, they complain but still pay money for an account, should they be taken seriously? That's the corporate mentality.

Well Good Luck. Sorry for the Grim Post, but I rather be Honest than LIE to you through having compassion to give you the "oh everything will be fine" speech which is the exact same thing SoA feeds you every week.

bupjo
Nov 12, 2011, 02:09 AM
i've said this before in another thread, if people are willing to continue to pay Sega for crappy service, why should they change?

apparently, people are ok with how SoA handling the service, people seem to be satisfied with reskins, people are happy being behind the Japanese servers....because even though players are complaining about how they are being treated by SoA, you all are still willing to pay them each month for crappy service.

i was one of those dudes that played PSU 90% of the time from 2006 to 2011. i mean i was crazy about this game...after i found out the 360 US version was "Unique" and the adorable reskins we'd be receiving, i said to hell with this, so i cancelled.

but if you continue to support crappy service, then what do you expect? have fun with those awesome reskins and being light years behind the JP servers.

CJ Johnny
Nov 12, 2011, 03:31 AM
No need to worries.

It soon will be Christmas forever again.

Remember!
Not too long ago.
PSOX.
It was Christmas for a year or 2.

You just made it in time.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 12, 2011, 03:36 AM
we deserve
You deserve nothing. Compared to other MMOs from Asia, the only reason you're aware of what you're missing out on is cause Sega ain't smart enough to block foreign IPs.

That, and there's a dedicated english fan site to the series.

Zerolimit
Nov 13, 2011, 07:20 AM
i looked past this wall of text but from the short responses i will say: "I will not help you, get over it and why dont go give SEGA your 95 thesis on there front door."

Noblewine
Nov 13, 2011, 02:24 PM
Its wishful thinking that sega would manage their games better. I enjoyed any updates we got but the reskin doesn't bother me nor does the account binding weapons. The R/missions sound challenging since it has limitations and you are a certain level and can only use low level Photon skill. The xbox hub got the supplement update and GAS so I don't really see a problem.

However, when it comes to the days when we are without updates. I get a little bored. Just rotate between your games if you are tired of universe and come back when you get the PSU bug.