PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Anyone having problems with their card?

str898mustang
Nov 18, 2011, 03:12 AM
I've never had a problem with buying GC in the past but now when I provide the security code, it says it cant process it.

I bought some GC a couple days ago and I'm providing the right security code. I talked to my bank and it's not them either.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Edit: Seems to be a hit and miss. I just bought 500gc and it went through.....tried to buy another 500gc...wouldn't work....tried two more times, still wouldn't work, now for a 5th time it finally worked again.

Keilyn
Nov 18, 2011, 04:18 AM
When you buy GC, change your language bar to alphanumeric text and then put in the numbers. Don't input numbers under Hiragana/Katakana.

This deals with the fact that numbers exist in both ASCII and UNICODE. We use the ASCII numbers, while the UNICODE numbers are actually FATTER/THICKER and Asians use the numbers to retain the FONT SIZE of their own characters.

However in Asian Languages, they internalize in their own written language how to write numbers. Arabic numbers are used because they are understood globally, but pronounced by language.

str898mustang
Nov 18, 2011, 05:40 AM
it was in alphanumeric text.

Keilyn
Nov 18, 2011, 11:02 AM
Then the problem lies on their end.

Intermittent server problems....You send a packet, they pick it up and have a problem processing it...or its not an instantaneous thing as it should be. Just be happy its not your end.

Anon_Fire
Nov 18, 2011, 11:11 AM
So far i've not had any problems, but the weird thing is that the e-payments on my cards purchase history suddenly dissapeared.

Like my first Guardians License purchase for example.

str898mustang
Nov 18, 2011, 11:13 AM
They'll come back....trust me.

I called my bank and it said it was on Sega JP's end but it was saying the security code was wrong (which it's not)

Vintasticvin
Nov 20, 2011, 06:09 PM
Its a sign! They're crackin down on importers!!!!

Positive
Nov 20, 2011, 06:18 PM
Time to start a camp?

Selphea
Nov 20, 2011, 06:35 PM
Occupy Sega HQ!