PDA

View Full Version : Well folks, I now get the crazy check

Roger Triton
Nov 20, 2011, 01:24 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crazy%20check

Considering I've had mental illness problems since the earliest I can remember, this is good. If things work out, I plan on starting a videogame site (have the name & purpose all picked out) & funding it with those checks. I think GiantBomb has a nice community & so does Pso-World (unneccessary brown nosing heheh).
I'd love to break into the beta of PSO2 of course, and could help out newbies. Then tell them about my website.

Oh and if you knew what a crazy check was before you clicked into this topic then good for you.

Vanzazikon
Nov 22, 2011, 11:27 AM
I like Canadian bacon. Now where's my crazy check?

Randomness
Nov 22, 2011, 01:49 PM
I love how the only definition on there that isn't derogatory of social security recipients is also downvoted at over two to one.

Sayara
Nov 23, 2011, 10:29 AM
>>urban dictonary

denied

Roger Triton
Dec 11, 2011, 12:55 PM
I love how the only definition on there that isn't derogatory of social security recipients is also downvoted at over two to one.

Wow it looks like there has been a reversal of fortune.
Slowly climbing the rankings is the better definition.
Will it reach number 1?
Only fate knows the answer !!!1!

Roger Triton
Dec 11, 2011, 01:03 PM
So today I checked my bank account and I have roughly $4,500. With my belongings safely packed away in boxes in **************, all my stuff is safe. it's been a rough 4 1/2 years! I finally qualified for SSI (aka "crazy check") in the USA back in June. I'm hoping to appeal the decision on SSDI and win. That would boost my check to $1,170 every month. I'm buying a house as soon as a I have $5K, which should happen as of January 1, 2012. Oh look at that cute sparrow on the ground outside. Did I also mention that crazy check goes up next year? Yesssss! It will be $698/month. Too bad I'm moving out of this state. The state I'm moving too is dirt poor (**************) but hey my stuff is there. Not like $698/month is rich. Unless you live in India or Nepal.

I'm sitting here at a starbucks across from the University, buying my time. I feel good things will come by waiting. Oh wow a hottie just walked by Hnnnnnnnngggggggg.

So anyway, I'm keeping my nose clean an....oh f*** someone almost tripped over my laptop cord. Thank God they didn't. Speaking of God, he speaks to me daily. Today's quote was something from the Gnostic Bible and I think you'd probably not understan....oh Hell you just WON'T understand that ****. Ever.

So i end my diary entry and hope "ya'll" have a happy christmas.
When I buy the house I shall post pics!!

Truly yours,
Xellitoss
Fourth ruler of the 1st moon of Jupiter (Io)