PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Let's try this again, shall we?

Freshellent
Nov 27, 2011, 08:16 PM
So I've got some old friends that decided to jump on 360 PSU again, and I figured I'd give this another shot at bringing in some other people. I have a 4x techer and a 6x PT, currently focusing on the techer and plan to play it into the event unless I get really bored.

Regardless, it would be nice to see some more old faces or even just some new blood that wants to chill with me and a few others while we wait for PSO2 to come out. I'm not here to gear for time attacks or any personal glory, I just wanna collect some of my old gear again and murder puchas and laugh.

GT: CASTSUPREMACY

or holla at me here.

RedRaz0r
Nov 29, 2011, 01:47 AM
gt xRedRaz0rx

You don't know me, but I'd love people to play with.

11x cast GM

Freshellent
Nov 30, 2011, 09:38 PM
Yo my bad skillet, I'm hella slacker lately. I'll add you next time I log in, I'll most likely jump on after the update, just unlocking lobbies otherwise. We got a ton of lowbies to level and we're all generally rusty at the game. We'll have fun though, see you soon.

ShinAnt
Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM
WHOA YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BEING STUCK IN A PARADOXAL LOOP WHERE ALL THINGS ARE BACKWARDS?!

Nope neither do I.

As spike mentioned, I'll one of those old friends jumping into this after once acquiring an old stolen 360. I'm hopeful to gain my footing in this game again, Just like in the ol' PC/PS2 servers, which I think I never did anyways. EH DETAILS.

GT: Nicalrant