PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star: GRM's Secret Member OOW thread

A. Zerran
Nov 30, 2011, 12:39 PM
This is the Out Of Writing thread where you may post positive feedback and/or constructive criticism for my fan fic. Negative feedback is depreciated, and I have a serious problem with that because of a mental disability, so please, I ask for you to try not to give me anything purposefully negative. Thank you.

Suggestions are very much appreciated. If you have any, don't hesitate to say them. I'll try to use them ASAP, but I can't hold any promises.

Information about the Fan Fic:

Rating: PG-13, for mild language, suggestive theme references, blood and gore references, and some horror elements using pseudoscience and torture.

Length: 10 Chapters. (Maybe more if it gets really popular)

Those of you who are a little squeamish may want to tread carefully when reading this. If it's too much, I suggest to stop reading, and continue some other time.

Reference credits for using giant mecha concept: The creators of the Gundman franchise

Music that will be used was originally by the music composers and players at: Platinum Games, Square Enix, and Capcom.

I hope that covers me.

Crazyleo
Dec 1, 2011, 09:21 AM
Just from the prologue, you've piqued my curiosity of where you're going with the story.

I've a similar story for my character background which connects events from PSO to PSU (namely PSP:1 and PSP:2)

A. Zerran
Dec 2, 2011, 08:07 PM
@Crazyleo: Glad to hear it. I'll have the first chapter up and running in a bit.

Isoya
Dec 5, 2011, 02:25 PM
hey, would this also tie in with the other RP you guys did, or is it an alt?
If so, is it going to a story before, or after the incident?

A. Zerran
Dec 6, 2011, 12:09 PM
@Isoya: Oh, I'm sorry for not making that clear. It ties in before the events in the Counter Terrorism Role Play by Seth. But there will be a retelling of that role play through the eyes of the young Zerran in a future chapter...hopefully.

But thanks for asking that, anyway.