PDA

View Full Version : Friend Code Question

Inexx
Dec 3, 2011, 02:00 PM
So when you put someone's PS0 friend code in, if you have the incorrect name it wont work correct? And someone cannot contact you if both parties do not have correct FC info, (either name, or code) am I right? Lemme know, and I'm hella down to play right now if anyone wants to. :-D
-Inexx

Norco
Dec 3, 2011, 02:04 PM
The name does not matter, only the actually code matters. As long as the one hosting have the FC of those that are going to join and those joining have the hosts FC it will work. Those that are not hosts does not have to have each others FC.

Inexx
Dec 3, 2011, 02:08 PM
The name does not matter, only the actually code matters. As long as the one hosting have the FC of those that are going to join and those joining have the hosts FC it will work. Those that are not hosts does not have to have each others FC.

Awesome, thanks that helps out. This friggin FC BS is stupid. I understand nintendo is trying to protect its younger crowd, but come on man, its so hard to get a group together to play. And this is a great game, I guarantee it would be a way bigger fan base if they had a normal online mode. Oh well.:-P

DoctorShanks
Dec 3, 2011, 02:13 PM
I suppose the countermeasure would be: whoever has the most people on their Friend list should be the one hosting. It's a better way to add randoms if you have a higher chance to play with more people =)

Tigus
Dec 3, 2011, 10:22 PM
That gives me an idea thanks!