PDA

View Full Version : Bladed Legacy/r and Photon Boosters

PSW4L
Dec 5, 2011, 03:23 PM
Just wondering if this is now the best place to get boosters? Are they dropping a lot here? I don't have 1000amp yet but I need lots of boosters. I hope they have a good drop rate there.

Midori Oku
Dec 5, 2011, 03:58 PM
Photon Boosters are fairly common in BL/R. It isn't something you see in every single run, but you should be able to see multiple in one day. I have seen about 10 of them since we got the mission, and I have only done about 1,500 AMP worth or runs! :)

The mission is great on AMP (not as good as SS/R per time spent, but not bad at all) and meseta. The only thing I do not like about it is the fact you have to have a class that can use guns to be able to do the secret action.

PSW4L
Dec 5, 2011, 04:21 PM
And the secret action increases my chances for a booster right? I'm guessing it's better for me to try to find a party instead of doing this solo. Are there any video guides of this out there yet?

Thanks for the help I appreciate it!

DPShiro
Dec 6, 2011, 02:46 AM
I have done around ~1300 amp on this missions and i have yet to see a Photon Booster myself.
Both secret action and speed runs.

padiwac
Dec 6, 2011, 02:13 PM
Got 4 in 400 amp speed runs which is twice what I got in the last event. No zero photons yet.

ShackleZ
Dec 7, 2011, 12:01 AM
i did a run earlier today and solo'd the run and got 1 booster and 1 zero-photon. and i did another run right after and got a demonic lore and a another booster lol. im guessing i just had the good luck lol

chaos-shadow
Dec 7, 2011, 10:22 AM
I don't think you actually have to complete the secret action to get the Photon Booster? I am pretty sure the ones I've found have been in the outer ring of boxes that appear from just completing the mission, and not the inner 4 boxes that appear from killing Magas + Magashi.

Midori Oku
Dec 7, 2011, 10:57 AM
I don't think you actually have to complete the secret action to get the Photon Booster? I am pretty sure the ones I've found have been in the outer ring of boxes that appear from just completing the mission, and not the inner 4 boxes that appear from killing Magas + Magashi.

Correct! Photon Boosters, and Zero-photons can be found on speed runs.

darkfighterx
Dec 16, 2011, 04:45 AM
the booster and zero will drop on everyboss stage the diffrence is if completing the (full) run without any deaths will give you the chance to get the good weapons