PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Billing?

Illuminate
Dec 6, 2011, 03:21 PM
How much is it going to charge me USD for my first signup?

I've done the whole Registration 10 day Premium thing, but now I wanna buy the months.

Does it charge you for two months at the start, or is it three now? :x

Also, are there highlighted pictures of what buttons to click and whatnot? Or am I on my own there?

str898mustang
Dec 6, 2011, 03:23 PM
like 12-13 bucks....the yen to dollar ratio varies each month

DeathDragon2332
Dec 6, 2011, 03:26 PM
It's almost 14 now last I checked $13.70

Illuminate
Dec 6, 2011, 03:36 PM
That covers about half of what I need to know.

Since I live in America I only have one option for signing up with a debit card, correct?

That option charges you more than just one month, isn't it like two months?

Edit: Also, i get this when I log in on the website. お客様は本商品の利用権をお持ちではありません。

Edit 2: I did fail to log in quite a few times before actually finally getting it right, and getting this message.

str898mustang
Dec 6, 2011, 04:15 PM
No idea....never gotten that message before

Illuminate
Dec 6, 2011, 04:19 PM
Google translate says this. お客様は本商品の利用権をお持ちではありません。=Customer will have no right to use this product.

I blame SEGA. ._.;

Ok well I fixed that problem, now on to my original question.

Is it going to charge me for two months? O-o;

Yes I totally just triple-posted, but it's my own thread, and I'd rather know what I'm doing.

str898mustang
Dec 6, 2011, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure.....i figured it was only one month.

Mystic_Nessly
Dec 21, 2011, 10:44 PM
Payment goes like this guys:

A. 1st time premium users MUST buy AoI game key once (~10 USD)

You are given about 1 week of free premium along with the game key purchase. (The game key purchase allows you to play the Ambition of Illuminus offline story mode.)

B. To continue premium, you must subscribe in increments of 3 months (if you're using a credit card), with a charge of ~13 USD each month. You cannot subscribe for only 1 month. If you cancel early, your subscription will only stop after the 3 months have passed. You will still have premium access until the 3 months are passed, even if you set it to cancel early.

C. If you don't manually cancel the subscription, it will auto-renew. (I'm fairly certain this is right, but I may be wrong.)

Let me know if you need more clarification.

XbikXBd
Dec 22, 2011, 12:23 AM
Payment goes like this guys:

A. 1st time premium users MUST buy AoI game key once (~10 USD)

You are given about 1 week of free premium along with the game key purchase. (The game key purchase allows you to play the Ambition of Illuminus offline story mode.)

B. To continue premium, you must subscribe in increments of 3 months (if you're using a credit card), with a charge of ~13 USD each month. You cannot subscribe for only 1 month. If you cancel early, your subscription will only stop after the 3 months have passed. You will still have premium access until the 3 months are passed, even if you set it to cancel early.

C. If you don't manually cancel the subscription, it will auto-renew. (I'm fairly certain this is right, but I may be wrong.)

Let me know if you need more clarification.

this^ it changed a wile ago to this....

Positive
Dec 22, 2011, 12:31 AM
No. I was able to cancel just fine after 2 months. Well, technically only 1 month. Went premium in Oct 6 and cancelled on Nov 1, but they charged me for the whole November anyways. Premium ended on Dec 1.