PDA

View Full Version : Ryukoh?

Omega-z
Dec 8, 2011, 08:17 PM
I was wondering if there is a Set Bonus with Ryukoh and the Ouryu since it would follow the Buddhist Ryu-history with the Four Dragons. Makarukaheshi being the jewel, Zantetsu being the blue dragon, Ikazuchi being the green dragon, Izanagi being the red dragon and Ouryu being the yellow dragon. Was wondering since Ouryu having a connection to both stories Ryou-ou and Huang Long (Four Symbols).:-?

It would cool to see a +250 atp, +250 tp, +5 end with the Makarukaheshi then add the +150 atp,
+150 tp, +150 ata, +75 dfp, +75 evp, +150 mst, +2 end with the Ouryu. With a total (with Armor add-on's ) would be +450 atp, +450 tp, +200 ata, +75 dfp, +75 evp, +150 mst, +7 end. now if add in the armor stat's and the two unit's it would be +450 atp, +550 tp, +200 ata, +454 dfp, +522 evp, +564 mst, +7 end with +12% ele def, ↑ (90%) TECHNIC PP usage, ↑ (50%) TECHNIC speed and resist's Incapacitation then having both the arm slot and extra still open. hmm that'll be awesome.:rappy:

indescribably
Dec 8, 2011, 10:07 PM
i've used that combo when the armor first came out. it doesn't make that much of a difference, not for MF anyway. by combo i meant the ryukoh and the ohryu. i definitely hit harder with a feri force on rather than the ohryu, so i doubt it gives that much TP when you use the two. this is, of course, speaking from a MF perspective.

Omega-z
Dec 9, 2011, 01:50 AM
That's interesting that it give's a boost a small one at that, I wonder if it's better with the Makarukaheshi added to it? Your right that the Feri / Force would hit harder since it would naturally have 100 tp or more depending on the boost with this Set with the Ohryu.