PDA

View Full Version : GC Split Screen: Continuing Where We Left Fff

pikachief
Dec 10, 2011, 04:24 PM
My and my cousin like to play PSO from time to time but when whenever we play it never returns us to where we last left off but always has us start at the beginning.

For example, we played till we got to the mines and then the next time we played we had to start at the forest again. Last time we played we had gotten to the Ruins and it still made us start at the Forest.

Is there something that is causing this? because I remember being able to start at the level that i last played. Is there something in the game we need to be doing that we're missing?

We're gonna try to get all the way through Normal Mode today but not even being lvl 20 yet idk if we can beat the Ruins so your help is much appreciated :)

EDIT: whoops missed the "o" in "Off" lol

MAD1b
Dec 10, 2011, 04:56 PM
You're allowed to go to the areas that player one has unlocked in single player mode. Just go through the first three in single player quick and you'll be able to go wherever you want with people on split screen.

pikachief
Dec 10, 2011, 05:04 PM
oh so it'll keep sending us back to forest until we do it on our own in singleplayer?

If we do happen to beat Ruins and unlock Hard Mode, will we still be able to play Hard Mode multiplayer if we didnt unlock it in single player?

MAD1b
Dec 10, 2011, 06:39 PM
To play hard mode in single player, everyone playing just has to be level 20 or higher, you don't even have to have it unlocked in single player. But you're right about it sending you back until you do it in single player.

pikachief
Dec 10, 2011, 07:27 PM
oh okay :D We beat the game and fighting dark falz got us both to level 20 so yay for hard mode unlocked! lol

MAD1b
Dec 10, 2011, 07:39 PM
Rad. Good luck. May you find an annoying amount of Varistas. And Clubs of Laconium... They're like mosquitos.