PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Finding people

shachao
Dec 12, 2011, 05:44 PM
I could not find no one in the JP PSU sever. I would like to know where everyone is at, and what mission is the best mission to level up.

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 12, 2011, 06:01 PM
Most people are playing the new games that have come out these past few months so Jp psu has been alittle slow with players that and the content at the moment is meh ok.

However do not worry on the 15th lots of people will be playing again due to a big new event coming and you wont find any issues finding people to play with when this event hits(= it will be on the 5th floor of the Gaurdians Colony.

shachao
Dec 12, 2011, 06:08 PM
Most people are playing the new games that have come out these past few months so Jp psu has been alittle slow with players that and the content at the moment is meh ok.

However do not worry on the 15th lots of people will be playing again due to a big new event coming and you wont find any issues finding people to play with when this event hits(= it will be on the 5th floor of the Gaurdians Colony.
Thank you so much for the info. l will like to level up, and be ready for the new event mission.

str898mustang
Dec 12, 2011, 07:01 PM
what level are you chao?

TheAstarion
Dec 13, 2011, 08:59 AM
Thank you so much for the info. l will like to level up, and be ready for the new event mission.

If you just want character levels, Ohtori Encampment C is a great place to go. As soon as you can kill the Vol Brothers in the first room, you're pretty much set, as even if you die, they give 600 exp each, which is more than most enemies on S2 & S3 missions.

Only problem with Ohtori is that you don't get any mission points... but with the AMP, BT fragments and assorted C-S rank weapons (yes, S rank weapons in a C rank mission) and trade materials on offer, that's not much of a complaint.

shachao
Dec 13, 2011, 01:24 PM
what level are you chao?
level 29

pikachief
Dec 13, 2011, 01:26 PM
I can hope on my techer and play some runs with your right now if u like :) she's about lvl 50 i think

EDIT: actually idk about that, i might have to go visit the doctor right now lol XD