PDA

View Full Version : PSU login faliure

darkfighterx
Dec 13, 2011, 09:49 PM
does anyone have an update on the login problems, where it is saying you membership is in need of renewal. obviously this is not the case. DONT PURCHASE RENEWAL! XD
i would like to know if this is a problem that will be resolved tonight or not so i know what im doing lol...

Alleria
Dec 14, 2011, 12:32 AM
Just got off the phone with a Microsoft rep about it. They are taking a look at it and they're not too sure what's going on right now, either. Redownloading the Live profile didn't work, in case anyone recommends that. The rep told me to just stay off for 24 hours and then try again, since hopefully by then it'll be fixed.

darkfighterx
Dec 14, 2011, 01:05 AM
your reply was helpfull thankyou. But im still angry..have a day off work an no PSU><

also i think the fact they dont know whats going on is quite worrying..

mwoolslager
Dec 14, 2011, 01:55 AM
got off the phone with microsoft, there is a problem with sega billing server and they have been working on it

darkfighterx
Dec 14, 2011, 02:23 AM
cool keep updating if you hear anymore news, a time would be great, the not knowing when is hard><

xXSheWolfXx
Dec 14, 2011, 02:44 AM
I also cant log onto psu today...keeps saying my guardians licence expired and it hasnt its up todate...i called xbox live and they had no idea whats going on..they just refer me to a sega number..grr

xXSheWolfXx
Dec 14, 2011, 02:47 AM
this is so annoying , my friend in the uk..on his login screen said same exact thing as mine so im guessing this more than just american sega payment issues

darkfighterx
Dec 14, 2011, 02:53 AM
yes im pretty sure this effects everyonce, but im sure that there are still people playing but they will have the same problem once they log out.

JJDaBeast
Dec 14, 2011, 02:59 AM
Yeah hopefully they fix this, who knows what will happen, update wise since this little thing came up..

Konata_Izumi
Dec 14, 2011, 03:04 AM
i find it weird because today my membership did run out! No one shall play if Kona-Chan is not!:(
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/294370-Spiritual/370/39/konata_display.jpg

darkfighterx
Dec 14, 2011, 03:19 AM
well im going to sleep hopefully this nightmare will be over when i wake up!

Knightofcydonia
Dec 14, 2011, 03:46 AM
typical everything works fine on the gbr no problems now when we get new s3 and the boost it goes down wierd

darkfighterx
Dec 14, 2011, 04:13 AM
typical everything works fine on the gbr no problems now when we get new s3 and the boost it goes down wierd

i dout this is a conspiracy><

Omega-z
Dec 14, 2011, 09:17 AM
EspioKaos wrote on PSUPedia.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?3 ... ion-Issues
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/ ... iew&id=547

Due to problems with Xbox Live authentication, you will not be able to log in to PSU. SEGA and Microsoft are working on the problem and will have it fixed ASAP, however there currently is not an ETA for a resolution.

[ This happens even with PC's when Window's or MS re - authenticates with the certificate's every so often it takes a couple of day's or so.]:-?