PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Looking for rare missions

Tawon
Dec 14, 2011, 11:37 AM
I am in need of MP and that is it, any rares that drop are yours and you can put it on give finder. I am looking for any rare mission but mostly S2s so if you have a rare mission please let me know on here and we can meet up I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I will not kill things fast, just tag on s2s and not doing anything on lower rares unless you ask me to.

Char name - Terimisu

Help me out! :)

Ryno
Dec 14, 2011, 12:12 PM
I just used mine a few days ago. I'll let you know if I have another one! :)

str898mustang
Dec 14, 2011, 12:28 PM
I am in need of MP and that is it, any rares that drop are yours and you can put it on give finder. I am looking for any rare mission but mostly S2s so if you have a rare mission please let me know on here and we can meet up I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I will not kill things fast, just tag on s2s and not doing anything on lower rares unless you ask me to.

Char name - Terimisu

Help me out! :)

Why not just run Distant Memory S2? It's only lvl100 enemies and gives 313mp.

Tawon
Dec 14, 2011, 12:38 PM
well ya I could do that, but if people have rares they want to share its really good mp and I am leveling spells atm =P lol

edit: ty Ryno let me know

also leveling spells again SUCKS... owell... and one other thing, I have not found a rare mission in over 500 runs, all through the Parum boost which is weird I might be cursed

Proto07
Dec 14, 2011, 01:05 PM
I have a rare mission but I can't do it because I don't have premium...

Is there a way you can still do it if I leave the party?

Tawon
Dec 14, 2011, 01:11 PM
hmm I have no idea?

str898mustang
Dec 14, 2011, 01:51 PM
I have a rare mission but I can't do it because I don't have premium...

Is there a way you can still do it if I leave the party?

it'll give some message saying you can't do it. I had a rare mission waaaaaaay back when I was free course.

Positive
Dec 14, 2011, 02:54 PM
Snowcap c is good and has large groups of mobs for pa leveling. Takes like 5 min even with de rol.

Omi
Dec 14, 2011, 06:48 PM
I have this bad tendency to get a rare run then hold onto for months and months
without even remembering (or caring) that I had it. Anyway, I got on my Cast for
OP: Boredom Torture... I mean lvling Gravity Break three days ago and I had a rare run
on her. I told myself because this place is a friggin ghost town, and no one on my card
list was online that wasn't AFK that I would solo it... but referring back to the first
sentence naturally I completely forgot about it.

So... yeah if it would give me a good reason to actually run it, I will happily run it with you
Tawon/Terimisu, it'll be nice to get another card if anything (I know rares wont drop).
Also, I might have rares on more of my characters also, I know I don't on my Human
but I might on my Beast, or/and Newman also (all of my chars are lvl 180 so don't worry
about not being able to do S2 runs lol).

However, I do not know when I will be able to run these with you considering maint is
tonight and I happen to have a College Final tomorrow (wonderful freaking timing I know...
stupid class). If we are not overly addicted to the "OMFGZORZBBQS4NESSOCITY" tomorrow
we can probably spare 4-5 mins for the rare and your MP if you wanna.

tl;dr -> Yes I have at least one rare that you can run with me, but idk when we can run.
(For specifics read the post.)

Tawon
Dec 14, 2011, 07:06 PM
ty omi, we can run it tomorrow if you want after you are done with your final, ill be on all day tomorrow so just let me know

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 14, 2011, 07:39 PM
Omi-kun! he is alive!

Crysteon
Dec 14, 2011, 07:44 PM
Omi? Alive? Naaaaah, I guess it's some kind of spectral manifestation of the "nou Collective" trying to communicate with us :0

I guess my characters are crammed with rares also (I should check, since I havent been on for a while)...so, if you need some MP leeching, lemme know, lol.

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 14, 2011, 07:48 PM
Omi? Alive? Naaaaah, I guess it's some kind of spectral manifestation of the "nou Collective" trying to communicate with us :0

Havent seen you on either where ya been then again ive been on and off playing Blazblue, need for speed hot pursuit, zelda skyward sword and some jp psu here and there

Crysteon
Dec 14, 2011, 08:03 PM
Exdeath and his void abducted me :0!

Nah, I've been busy in real life lately...that's why D:

I might actually give it a shot to next event...maybic...

Tawon
Dec 14, 2011, 08:12 PM
crysteon lemme know if you have any rares im on now or tomorrow

Crysteon
Dec 14, 2011, 08:41 PM
I have a rare in my cast, human and beast (my newman doesnt have any bec he sucks :0 )...Lemme know when Omi and you are gonna run his to burn mine also with you guys, lol.

indescribably
Dec 14, 2011, 10:30 PM
I have a rare in my cast, human and beast (my newman doesnt have any bec he sucks :0 )...Lemme know when Omi and you are gonna run his to burn mine also with you guys, lol.

Dont' say Noel sucks. Onii-chan where art thou!

Crysteon
Dec 14, 2011, 10:32 PM
I said it because his heritage obliges him to suck...remember who's his father :0

indescribably
Dec 14, 2011, 10:34 PM
True. And about his father : "............................."

Omi
Dec 14, 2011, 11:53 PM
Omi-kun! he is alive!

Me? Alive? Before Finals are over?... owait I don't study.

I have been on 2 of the past 4 days, and like 4 of the past 18+ days lol
mostly trying to get Gravity Break to a semi-acceptable level, I should be on
right after maint tonight also to try out the event runs, depending on what time
maint gets over (with events you can never tell).

...its like you can somehow mind read over the internet...

NOU!!WITCH!!!

I said it because his heritage obliges him to suck...remember who's his father :0

So it was like destiny?... I called it destiny when the Newman was Male... but that's just me.

Onii-chan where art thou!

I hope that wasn't supposed to be Omi-chan, although I think your talking about
something else... which if you are nvm me lol.

Crysteon
Dec 15, 2011, 12:11 AM
...its like you can somehow mind read over the internet...

NOU!!WITCH!!!

I expected some meme-tastic reaction like:
[spoiler-box]
http://troll.me/images/astonished-face/what-sorcery-is-this.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
...but that works, lol.

So it was like destiny?... I called it destiny when the Newman was Male... but that's just me.

It's Nikeshota...because he's a trendy kid and despises his uncle Adidas :0.

Omi
Dec 15, 2011, 01:58 AM
I expected some meme-tastic reaction like:
[spoiler-box]
http://troll.me/images/astonished-face/what-sorcery-is-this.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
...but that works, lol.

I would have... but I am very lazy.

[spoiler-box]...yeah still too lazy...
[spoiler-box]...still am...
[spoiler-box]...picture? where?!
[spoiler-box]...you actually kept going this far?
[spoiler-box]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/004/457/challenge.jpg?1291495361
Your so like this right now.
[Spoiler-Box]...stop it
[spoiler-box]No.. seriously...
[spoiler-box]>.>....
[spoiler-box]I mean it... it's something done to death if you click show again... then it ends.
[spoiler-box]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e-grqzJ4AV0/R8oRVd9drCI/AAAAAAAAAeA/KgXH8jR9CTU/s320/rick2.jpg
I warned you... it's your own fault now you have this image stuck in your head.
[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

It's Nikeshota...because he's a trendy kid and despises his uncle Adidas :0.

Might as well just do it... (say* it, couldn't resist stupid Nike joke).

Tawon
Dec 15, 2011, 05:42 AM
wow omi DIE

Omi
Dec 19, 2011, 11:38 PM
Sorry, been a little while almost forgot about my rare missions again =P, I am on
right now and I know for sure have 2 of them Tawon. Lemme know (if you see this tonight)
if you wanna meet up and run them, I will be checking back periodically for the next several
hours. (Atm Crys isn't on so it'll be just us.) PM me sometime if tonight is a bad time and
we can set up for another time. Thanks.

wow omi DIE

Watch out almost crossing Bobby's TM, lol.
|
|
|
v