PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU are the servers down right now?

PSU30055337
Dec 15, 2011, 01:33 AM
i just downloaded jp psu again for the event but i can't log in.

Omi
Dec 15, 2011, 02:02 AM
i just downloaded jp psu again for the event but i can't log in.

This event you speak of requires maintenance to go into effect, which is the current reason
the servers are down. They probably (just guessing) have about anywhere from 30 mins to
as much as 2 hours and 30 mins left, maybe more if something goes wrong on their end.

pikachief
Dec 15, 2011, 02:37 AM
Oh that's today? I always forget what day is what. made plans all day for tomorrow, oh well! Will be fun to play this weekend :D

XbikXBd
Dec 15, 2011, 02:43 AM
Oh that's today? I always forget what day is what. made plans all day for tomorrow, oh well! Will be fun to play this weekend :D

and run GC XD lol

pikachief
Dec 15, 2011, 03:01 AM
and run GC XD lol

yes of course! haha that little freezing issue got in our way of doing it last night D:

on the bright side i realized i already did a lot of spell leveling a while back and forgot seeing as I have all my gi, ra, dam, and foie and diga all at lvl 30 already so i dont have to spend time leveling those up too much :)

XbikXBd
Dec 15, 2011, 03:06 AM
yes of course! haha that little freezing issue got in our way of doing it last night D:

on the bright side i realized i already did a lot of spell leveling a while back and forgot seeing as I have all my gi, ra, dam, and foie and diga all at lvl 30 already so i dont have to spend time leveling those up too much :)

awesome.