PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10th Anniversary PSO!!! (fan art tribute)

NegaTsukasa
Dec 21, 2011, 03:41 AM
Happy 10th Birthday Phantasy Star Online!!!!! My gift too you!!!!
(NOT for the contest) simply a tribute.

[spoiler-box]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/355/0/e/phantasy_star_online_10th_ann_tribute_illustration _by_chronos_kun-d4jqlkt.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Since the day I got it off the shelf for GC at a local Game Stop, I had no idea what I would get myself into. It was supposedly the same year it came out for the GC version as well.

I was so fortunate to have gotten this game. I barely had the funds to get it, but my parents helped me chip in the few extra bucks. When I got home and pressed that power button I then entered a world only playing this game could help me understand.

This game has brought tons of great memories with me, and with friends. It has an incredible adventure and magic to it that only Sega can offer for this game that still brings me back for more good times today. hardly any game has ever done that to me still to date.

This illustration is in honor of those 10 memorable years of people playing PSO and a big thank you to Sega for making a game like this possible. Truly unforgettable and nostalgic moments are embedded within this cult following of a game that will last a life time for everyone whom has played it.

Every moment was and is the most memorable in my book. from the day I created my Character till infinity.

Thank you Sega. and here is too a long but fun 10 year check point!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

[[[[[[Sadly not all the characters in the game, and Gal Gryphon were put in the illustration due too for-seen time constraints in the future when I planned this out a few months back. I'm just a tad disappointed myself. but non-the-less all the main class types (Cast, Fomar, newman, etc) are there in some form or fashion.]]]]]]

Link to the entry/my gallery:here (http://chronos-kun.deviantart.com/#/d4jqlkt)

Mimo
Dec 23, 2011, 07:27 PM
Should of entered this in the contest..!! Still nice that you are sharing it. :) I really like the monsters on the side and how the characters are all set up in a circle. Very good visual hierarchy!