PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PSU Download site

str898mustang
Dec 25, 2011, 12:27 PM
So apparently JP PSU hasn't taken down the website to the JP PSU client even though they said they stopped supporting it. I figured this would come in handy if anyone needs to download it

Here's the site:

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/download/psuilluminus/httpdownload/

chibipocky15
Dec 26, 2011, 03:28 PM
theyre going to stop supporting the server :/?

str898mustang
Dec 26, 2011, 04:45 PM
theyre going to stop supporting the server :/?

no they were going to stop supporting the HTTP download. They want people to use their download manager (which it sucks)

Alex305!
Dec 26, 2011, 04:55 PM
no they were going to stop supporting the HTTP download. They want people to use their download manager (which it sucks)

I figured this on my own but this is a very good thing. I almost passed out when I saw my download speed from the launcher. The HTTP link should be added to the joining the JP server sticky.

ShackleZ
Dec 27, 2011, 12:53 AM
now im just curious.....is the JP PSU free? im confused i dont know if im searching for the wrong keywords but i cant find any info on if it is or not any help is much appreciated

pikachief
Dec 27, 2011, 01:08 AM
now im just curious.....is the JP PSU free? im confused i dont know if im searching for the wrong keywords but i cant find any info on if it is or not any help is much appreciated

Yes it's free.

ShackleZ
Dec 27, 2011, 01:21 AM
ty sir/ma'am

chibipocky15
Dec 27, 2011, 10:06 AM
how do we get on the free serevr o.o;;;
-is playing on egs- >>;

str898mustang
Dec 27, 2011, 10:11 AM
We're not allowed to discuss private servers on here...besides JP PSU is better.

Slidikins
Dec 29, 2011, 03:39 PM
We're not allowed to discuss private servers on here...besides JP PSU is better.

I have no interest in the private server, but I'm a very lazy person and couldn't find the answer in under a minute:

What exactly is the difference between Free and Premium PSU? I haven't touched PSU in a long time and started playing PSO and PS0 again. I thought I'd complete the trifecta with some casual PSU, but I don't know exactly how far Free gets me on the JP servers.

pikachief
Dec 29, 2011, 07:47 PM
Free PSU means you cannot trade with others, no rare missions, no GAS upgrades and no rooms.

No rooms means no using player shops, PM storage, or synthesis. You are confined to your 100 space in your common box storage that you can access through shops.

Other then those things you can do whatever. Play any missions, play with anyone, level up to 180, play GC missions and so on.

Slidikins
Dec 29, 2011, 08:06 PM
Hmm that's not too bad... and that's how they get you D:

But I don't mind hunting for everything I need. I kind of enjoy it actually.

chibipocky15
Dec 30, 2011, 12:22 AM
okay....... I would like to trade... that just rude.....

Slidikins
Dec 30, 2011, 07:36 AM
I made a new account and started playing a Newearl last night. My Japanese is rusty but I've been managing. Does having no room mean you can't even raise a PM? I understand no synthesis, but having a lolibot assist me in combat is pretty useful.

pikachief
Dec 30, 2011, 01:35 PM
nope, no PM either :/ sry. there is an event on the 5th floor though, and at the back of the 5th floor is a counter with a glowing blue thing. That is for a "Training Mission" which is designed to help you level up faster. Kinda hard if your a really low level though. You can run it with a party tho :)