PDA

View Full Version : New PSZ player

Kerelon
Dec 25, 2011, 06:13 PM
Managed to get a preowned copy of PSZ for Christmas ^^ Whoever it used to belong to, thank you ever so much (character was a level 85 RAmar named Tempest). Only level 20 at the moment, but would love to get in touch with other players =)

chibipocky15
Dec 25, 2011, 10:22 PM
Hey! I'm Pocky! ;3
My cousins borrowing my ds but I'll be happy to play with you when I get it back! ^-^

eXigent
Dec 26, 2011, 03:24 PM
My friend codes to the left. Ill be happy to play with you

DoctorShanks
Dec 26, 2011, 06:18 PM
If I may say something...

If that Lv85 dude has the title for clearing all Quests on Hard mode, then you may want to reset the game card to its factory settings if you want to get your hands on the best unit in the game. If that guy is already holding that Compress PA, then disregard this post and equip it =)

Should you find yourself in this situation, I can probably help you with starting out. If you already do have that Compress PA unit, then I can still help you out with beginning hard mode.

Tigus
Dec 26, 2011, 09:55 PM
Welcome to PSZ my FC is to the right and I would be happy to play with you.

Norco
Dec 27, 2011, 05:10 AM
Welcome to PSZ! ^_^

Also do take what Dr. Shanks said into consideration. Check if you have the title called "World Protector". If you do you should check through your trunks and equip to see if you have the slot unit called "Compress PA".

My FC and timezone can be found on the left ;-P

X_LostXcausE_X
Dec 27, 2011, 10:06 AM
Add me to the fold as well. I'll be glad to help out.

FC: 4384-5879-6802

I'll be adding everyone who posted recently.

JC200X
Dec 27, 2011, 08:24 PM
I've also just started and I wouldn't mind playing with you...

If you don't mind my only character being level 6, that is. >.>

Kerelon
Dec 28, 2011, 06:34 PM
Wow, didn't realise just how huge a group there was still playing this game ^^ I'd love to play with all of you =)

Edit: I've added everyone who's posted so far (with the exception of Tigus, because the friend code is apparently incorrect). Also, I'm unable to give a Friend Code at this time, because due to my current living conditions (been forced to live on a canal boat for over a year), there isn't a hotspot available that PSZ can actually access, so I can't update my info for my Friend Code. I will try to get to a hotspot I can connect to as soon as possible, so I can provide a friend code for all of you. And in regards to Doctor Shanks and Noroco, this game doesn't have a single quest related title on it, so it seems I've yet to get the Compress PA unit.

Nymeria
Dec 31, 2011, 09:27 PM
Welcome to PSZ! I'm also new and got this game for Christmas :D

I'd love to play online sometime! Let me know if you'd be interested. My friend code is 0862 7261 4973.

Chevve
Jan 1, 2012, 08:35 PM
Glad to see there are still plenty of people playing PSZ. :D My FC should be on the left. I will have WiFi for a week or two and would love to play online with you guys. I have added everyone in this topic.

I usually play online any time after 6PM EST.

Kerelon
Jan 8, 2012, 09:19 AM
Thank you everyone for the interest, I've written down as many as i can (Tigus, your FC is incorrect for some reason). I've decided to start again from the beginning, so I'll have to wait to return the favour of giving my new friend code.

edit: my Friend Code is 4126 9218 3791