PDA

View Full Version : Booting?

moomoopenguin
Dec 30, 2011, 03:28 AM
So I have taken a break form the 360 servers of PSU. I have a great deal of time off work and decided to come on and play tonight. So far after maybe 5 parties over the course of an hour or so I have been kicked out of 2 before getting any kind of mission points. I'm an old player and I really don't need much in the way of gear or anything, but they do it right before I get my mp. Has this just become some frequent thing now. I mean I know it's happened when I was playing before..... but come on -.-

ShackleZ
Dec 30, 2011, 03:49 AM
well if your doing the event and doing big push they are booting you just incase the rustularod drops and they dont want a random to get it......

moomoopenguin
Dec 30, 2011, 03:55 AM
Well I'm running a lower level alt and I really don't care about the items..... maybe I should just say that when I get into a party? Or just start making my own?

ShackleZ
Dec 30, 2011, 03:58 AM
easier to just start your own party and let people join in so you wont get kicked no more

Alex305!
Dec 30, 2011, 08:51 AM
People still boot for shit like this?

I don't miss those servers at ALL. One thing I learned playing on 360 is always make your parties and blacklist anybody that boots or harass you. I had like 2-5 people on my blacklist for pc/ps2 and I filled up and had to make room for my blacklist on 360.