PDA

View Full Version : 'Bout to cause a bit of Chaos on teh SEGA boards

Yata The Prophet
Dec 31, 2011, 07:40 AM
So i've taken it upon myself to tell Sega what I want in the European/U.S. release of the game. We'll see how fast the moderators over there lock my threads. Mmmmmmph. Anyway, Sega of Japan seems to always do what it want to (remember Saturn? Dreamcast?). Time to give some new input. Right?

The idea by Xellitoss to send a letter is also Ace. I might send my own.

If you don't ask for something in life, don't expect something back.

Angelo
Dec 31, 2011, 08:50 AM
Yeah, because intended antagonism always comes across well.

Yata The Prophet
Dec 31, 2011, 08:58 AM
I'm not gonna be antagonist, but I will speak my mind.
We deserve to have our voices heard, Sega of Japan just does whatever the heck it wants. Time to put the pressure on.

Angelo
Dec 31, 2011, 09:11 AM
We deserve to have our voices heard, Sega of Japan just does whatever the heck it wants. Time to put the pressure on.

Godspeed, muchacho.

Cayenne
Dec 31, 2011, 09:23 AM
Sega of Japan just does whatever the heck it wants.

Yeah, they make video games whenever they want however they want, DAMN THEM!!!

Malachite
Dec 31, 2011, 10:10 AM

Have you been paying attention at all? Lately, the majority of what they're doing is asking fans what they felt was wrong in the alpha, and fixing it.

I'm pretty sure that's a good way to go about things, rather than listening to some guy say 'HEY I WANT THIS RAWRGARGH.' on their forum.

Macman
Dec 31, 2011, 01:33 PM
Have you been paying attention at all? Lately, the majority of what they're doing is asking fans what they felt was wrong in the alpha, and fixing it.That means nothing when any non-JP version of the game becomes a ghost town with no updates and no moderators for the inevitable cheating outbreak.

BIG OLAF
Dec 31, 2011, 01:50 PM
That will accomplish nothing. Especially if you're referring to the SoA message boards, as the SoJ teams don't even look at those.

PKKadin
Dec 31, 2011, 02:34 PM
Western and Eastern gamers have different outlooks on what they like in a game and would want to see. I see reason in wanting to keep this game in more favor with their own gamers over what we'd want to see.

It's only logical to appeal to the majority first-hand, isn't it...

NoiseHERO
Dec 31, 2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah but we're all a bunch of sad losers that play stupid weaboo loli games all day and pretend to hate anime so. I'm sure we have the same tastes as the otaku-nerd japanese players.

RemiusTA
Dec 31, 2011, 03:16 PM
There are better ways to show interest to the japanese than assaulting the english fanbase.

im just sayin

ShinMaruku
Jan 1, 2012, 12:34 AM
That will accomplish nothing. Especially if you're referring to the SoA message boards, as the SoJ teams don't even look at those.
Oh they look. You just need to know how to troll Japanese people. :E

Macman
Jan 1, 2012, 12:36 AM
Oh they look.I flat out refuse to believe that.

ShinMaruku
Jan 1, 2012, 03:59 AM
You obviously never been to Sonic Cult where Sonic Team was actively trolled.

NoiseHERO
Jan 1, 2012, 04:31 AM
I flat out refuse to believe that.

I can't...

Stop staring at your sig...

Use that on the SEGA boards, they'll have to listen.

Ryna
Jan 1, 2012, 09:48 AM
How about if you create a respectful thread on the Sega of America forums and provide some insightful reasons as to why the game should be localized? Maybe that would work out better.