PDA

View Full Version : PSU JP Help sorry if it isnt right

ShadowDragon16
Jan 1, 2012, 03:27 PM
Ok i recently joined this site i have been wanting to for a while but hadn't found the time i have a few questions that worried me..ok the first one is i recently bought A guardians license for psu jp and 1000yen came to about £8.40 (when i checked currency rate) but when i bought it i got 2 menus about payment confirmation one before i bought the License so im wondering if i accidently bought an offline registration code because it came out to about £20 is the registration code a 1 time buy or will it charge me monthly on top of the £8.40. and if i dont use the code will it affect me in anyway? also i got 10 free days play with an email about the registration game key. will that affect my Guardians license? Thank you if you can enlighten me and sorry if i shouldnt post this here im new here..

pikachief
Jan 2, 2012, 12:36 AM
10 free days comes with the game registration key which is a one time only pay. I think you might have to buy the registration key to purchase the guardians license but I don't remember i bought the game registration key in like... '09 or something lol

JCGamer
Jan 2, 2012, 01:22 AM
Ok i recently joined this site i have been wanting to for a while but hadn't found the time i have a few questions that worried me..ok the first one is i recently bought A guardians license for psu jp and 1000yen came to about £8.40 (when i checked currency rate) but when i bought it i got 2 menus about payment confirmation one before i bought the License so im wondering if i accidently bought an offline registration code because it came out to about £20 is the registration code a 1 time buy or will it charge me monthly on top of the £8.40. and if i dont use the code will it affect me in anyway? also i got 10 free days play with an email about the registration game key. will that affect my Guardians license? Thank you if you can enlighten me and sorry if i shouldnt post this here im new here.. here you go buddy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImRoIL1SQsQ
I hope this help you

ShadowDragon16
Jan 2, 2012, 02:06 AM
here you go buddy :) Ultimate Guide:How to get PSU JP 10 day trail or premium - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImRoIL1SQsQ)
I hope this help you
i got it now :) i think its because i bought the registration key as well as the license i think thats what the video was to lol thanks both of you!

JCGamer
Jan 2, 2012, 04:25 AM
i got it now :) i think its because i bought the registration key as well as the license i think thats what the video was to lol thanks both of you!^^Im glad that ur happy ^^ ur welcome

str898mustang
Jan 2, 2012, 05:48 AM
thumbs up for JCGamer \o/

ShadowDragon16
Jan 2, 2012, 02:22 PM
^^Im glad that ur happy ^^ ur welcome
now i have a question and a problem i bought the License and membership as i said is the license a one off buy or will i have to pay monthly like the membership and do i have to register it to play online with the membership? and the license key i have when i go to register it it says enter a valid gamekey but i bought this one a few days ago..

BackwoodsAltar
Jan 5, 2012, 09:16 AM
Great video, JC. Actually bookmarked your other thread. Also new to PSU JP. Not to mention: "...Now, I'm not gonna put in my credit card information... But I'll tell you this much!" is my quote of the day.

But yeah, thanks for the indirect help, good sir.