PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still play?

MrPlague
Jan 1, 2012, 10:19 PM
I just picked it up, today, after just hearing about it. I bought a 3ds on a whim and I was a huge Pso player for DC and GC; Wooo legit level 200!

But I have just sat on matchmaking for a few minutes with no hits. Was wondering, by coming to the biggest forum, do any of you play or the like?

Taijutsu-Joshua
Jan 1, 2012, 10:39 PM
Phantasy Star Zero? You've come to the right place.

Go here, ask for AtBHR.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=340

Or you can go here for recruitment.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187673&page=10

It was closed due to so many requests, but it seems to be back open.

I should get back to playing...lol

DoctorShanks
Jan 1, 2012, 11:11 PM
Yup, people still play, although the number that do is much much less. You might be lucky enough to find people over matchmaker, and when it comes to exchanging friend codes, there's a small group of us that play games each night. I wouldn't suggest playing online until you finish the story though.

If you need any gameplay breaking enhancing tips, or items, or a Meseta stack, I or many others here would be very generous enough to help you.

Norco
Jan 1, 2012, 11:22 PM
What the two people above said, they stole my words. Welcome to the community ^_^

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jan 1, 2012, 11:39 PM
did that MSN group die?

DoctorShanks
Jan 1, 2012, 11:49 PM
What MSN group?

Speaking of which, we should probably look at starting a (new) chatroom or revive this so called MSN group ^^

MrPlague
Jan 2, 2012, 02:50 AM
Yes and an active community! Gotta love a good forum community. :D

Yeah, gotta get used to playing on a handheld and the controls but I'd gladly exchange friend codes. The stack of currency does sound awesome, but gotta do one play through before breaking anything. =P

Anyone up and playing now?

Nick O'Demus
Jan 2, 2012, 03:58 AM
I can hook you up with some armors, slot units, and max-level tech-disks.

BTW, did you pick up the game new or used? If you got it used, you should check and see which of the titles have already been achieved. Depending on whether or not the title rewards are still in the inventory, you might consider doing a factory reset.

You can also find some links to a few useful threads in this post (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155789#post2389781). I especially recommend Tips/small things people often overlook (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171967).

MrPlague
Jan 2, 2012, 04:40 AM
The highest level character on the cartridge is 22. But should I do a factory reset? o.o

X_LostXcausE_X
Jan 2, 2012, 04:46 AM
Dude, Free Play is dead.

For those of us still active here, yeah, we play it. Just not on Free Play. Exchange some FCs and do runs with us.

We don't bite.

Norco
Jan 2, 2012, 11:01 AM
The highest level character on the cartridge is 22. But should I do a factory reset? o.o

When playing on a use cartidges the only title you have to worry about is "World Protector". To check titles you go to the npc which looks like Sailor Moon(Personal Counter), then "Player Records" and then "Titles. If you have that title you should look for a armor unit called "Compress PA" on your character trucks or "Get Rewards".

If you do not have the title "World Protector" you have nothing to worry about ^_^ If you do and cannot find the "Compress PA" unit, then you should consider a reset.

DoctorShanks
Jan 2, 2012, 11:34 AM
Sometimes I score people on Freeplay. Unrelated, but the Japanese to English Ratio is something like 20:1 which I like because according to my statistics, the Japanese play better and are more polite.

Freeplay is pretty dead. If you don't find anyone within 5 minutes, then you're probably the only one online (with the same specifications).

X_LostXcausE_X
Jan 2, 2012, 11:52 AM
The Japanese players are epic. I've played with them rarely, but when I did, those hostiles fell like dominoes.

It's funny. With all the handheld gaming that goes on over there, you'd think at least THEY'D be online :/

MrPlague
Jan 2, 2012, 11:56 AM
I gotta send the dude who has the revival club a message; so he can add me to it. Also put my friend code as a signature lol.

Eclipse5632
Jan 2, 2012, 12:10 PM
By the way, you can set your friend code in your PSOW profile so it displays under your name like me and...everyone else on this page so far lol.

MrPlague
Jan 2, 2012, 12:38 PM
Wooo! There we go, friend code is inside my signature! Wooo!

Going to start adding you guys. xD

DoctorShanks
Jan 2, 2012, 01:13 PM
I guess I should warn you, the Partying and Difficulty system is nothing like it was in PSO. You can play Hard mode at level 30, and Super at level 60. So if a level 30 person enters a party with three other level 100's, then the highest difficulty they can enter will be Hard Mode. Also, you can't join parties already in progress.

What I'd like to say is, most people here play Super Difficulty in unorganized parties which requires Lv60+. So if I were to see you log on and I was playing Super with someone else, I wouldn't be able to disband to let you in. We would probably have to organize a Hard Mode game beforehand.

So my goal here is to help you reach Lv60 as quickly as possible ^^ After the story, you should be Lv30ish, and after completing all of the 14 (or 15) quests on Hard Mode, you should be Lv55ish if not Lv60.

That concludes my beginners advice. Have fun :)

MrPlague
Jan 2, 2012, 01:30 PM
Working on the story now and yeah, I wouldn't wanna put you guys out or make you have a not so fun time by having to play on a lower difficulty level lol

Nick O'Demus
Jan 2, 2012, 02:29 PM
X-element on weapons can help speed up the leveling a bit. I can also loan you a mag with high Power or Mind (depending on your character). Since mags and slot units don't have level requirements like weapons or armor, it can be a nice advantage at lower levels.

MrPlague
Jan 2, 2012, 03:36 PM
I may take you up on that, Im playing a HUCast and that damn octopus at the start is kicking the hell out of me. lol

MrPlague
Jan 3, 2012, 11:01 AM
I shall be hitting you guys up after work. Wooooo!

Slidikins
Jan 3, 2012, 11:16 AM
I sadly haven't had the time to party with you guys yet, but I'm also making my way through the story and learning the ropes a bit. Currently ~Lv20 HUcaseal with a 32/0/0/0 Mag, no materials used, and a fairly useful sword-type weapon that drains TP.

From the advice given in the other thread I haven't run into too much trouble aside from Sarisa dropping like a fly on most boss fights (thus not healing Kai and making my work that much harder.) But after getting Ogi things seem to go much faster.

Nick O'Demus
Jan 3, 2012, 02:01 PM
I shall be hitting you guys up after work. Wooooo!

Consider adding your location or timezone to your profile or signature. We have players literally from all over the world, so some people's free times after work or school may be someone else's middle of the night.

Cry
Jan 6, 2012, 06:55 PM
i just played it Online the first time with a random japanese Newman on LV91, and while my L71 Humar appeared to be a burden the most time, i were able to prevent wiping on Octo Diablo in the end, cuz' she/he died. (Damn Tentacles! died on them twice, but had scape dolls with me ! ^^" .. and looking for Moon Atomizer in the Inventory wasnt half bad, since most bosses leave some time between their attacks )

It was soooooo much fun!! i want to get another 9-10 Level's, but once i am around 80, i'd like to play online regularly, and sometimes with a friend of mine who would come over to my house. (His DS doesnt register his internet connection for some reason. =/.. he was also the guy who made me buy a (3)DS together with this game in the first place lol!.. though i have to send the device to nintendo sometime in the near future, due to some awful issues with it.. sqeaking buttons, loose upper screen... but i am going off topic, so yeah..) .. ^^"

looking forward to amazing PSZ action lol!

LuneFox
Jan 7, 2012, 10:14 AM
Added your FC, Cry. Hoping for adding back :3

Mana Eterni
Jan 7, 2012, 11:18 AM
Hey everyone! I just got back to PSZ myself. :D I hope to play with you guys. I can usually get on after class but i probably wont be on weekends. :< Mind if i add you guys?

Norco
Jan 7, 2012, 11:25 AM
I added ya, btw saying that you get on after class will not say us much unless we know which timezone you are in -_^

Mana Eterni
Jan 7, 2012, 11:39 AM
Heh-heh. Forgot about that. I'm in New York so methinks its GMT -5.

Cry
Jan 7, 2012, 05:46 PM
for those who added me, please, re-add me, i had to exchange my 3DS (my black one sucked..), the following is my Code now: 4083 9626 0309

edit:

LuneFox:

just added you. =)

knight200x
Jan 9, 2012, 07:59 PM
hello guys, i just started to play again added most of you. Here is my FC: 0175 5413 5081

MrPlague
Jan 11, 2012, 01:11 PM
Got a lot of people to add

Razia1970
Jan 16, 2012, 02:50 PM
Hi Guys, just got back to the Game. I have a 72 FOnewearl and a currently 26 HUnewearl I am leveling up.

I have added you all. I am from Europe and playing on Central European Time and I am usually online after work at around 8 p.m.

Hope to be playing with you soon.

My FC:
Razia
0775 4484 0074

Come on guys, is this thread dead already?

Rafael Pawaa
Jan 16, 2012, 06:59 PM
Add me! I'm currently playing with my Level 100 FOmar or Level 87 HUnewm!

FC: 4212-8252-0404

Name: PAWAA

LuneFox
Jan 16, 2012, 07:29 PM
This thread isn't dead :3 Add me and PM me, and I'll add you back, so we can play together.

Rafael Pawaa
Jan 16, 2012, 08:09 PM
I've added all of you, so please add me back, and we'll play together! Sadly I cannot stay until much late at night, but I'm sure we'll meet in the afternoon/night or during weekends. =)

alarane
Jan 16, 2012, 08:54 PM
PSZ is still alive ;)
I will try to add you, so please add me.
I'm newbie from Montréal, FOmarl Lvl 40 Rosetta C.
I'm not connected often, but I'll try.

eXigent
Jan 17, 2012, 05:44 AM
Add me guys and I'll add you.

Razia1970
Jan 17, 2012, 07:16 AM
Added all the people in this thread. Hope we can play together as I am on Central European Time.

LuneFox
Jan 17, 2012, 02:39 PM
I've added all of you, so please add me back, and we'll play together! Sadly I cannot stay until much late at night, but I'm sure we'll meet in the afternoon/night or during weekends. =)

We can't add you unless you share your FC with us.

Rafael Pawaa
Jan 17, 2012, 03:00 PM
I'm on right now, wanna play with someone!

Norco
Jan 17, 2012, 03:46 PM
Add me! I'm currently playing with my Level 100 FOmar or Level 87 HUnewm!

FC: 4212-8252-0404

Name: PAWAA
Word of advice, put your FC in your profile -_^
Go to "[Profile name] > About Me > PS Zero Info" to edit it in.

Add-on: Also I added ya xD

Rafael Pawaa
Jan 17, 2012, 03:54 PM
I'll do it soon. I saw you entering online. How can I join you? Let's do some Arca or Dark Shrine SH?

Pirrip
Jan 17, 2012, 06:13 PM
I stopped playing for a while...but now that I see some people on again. @w@

Norco
Jan 17, 2012, 06:18 PM
@Pirrip: The PSZ community is fairly active, games pretty much everyday with some bigger events about once or twice a month. Look up the group Phantasy Star Zero Revival, to join either send AtBHR a pm or post in the recruitment thread for the group ^_^

Link1275
Jan 17, 2012, 07:25 PM
Just got PSZ today so I will be able to play online once I've finished story mode on my FOmar.

LuneFox
Jan 18, 2012, 12:12 PM
Added everyone who asked from this page and previous one.

alarane
Jan 19, 2012, 12:48 AM
Hi
Thanks LuneFox (Glados) and Fao for tonight, it was short, but very fun. Thanks to you I found a Level 11 Zalure technique Disk on the field ;)

Razia1970
Jan 19, 2012, 04:03 AM
Wasn't able to catch any of you online so far... might be because of different time zones :( I am currently busy with Tower on hard, so might take me a few days until I am online again, since I only have time to play after work.

alarane
Jan 19, 2012, 08:20 AM
Hi, sure, here also I play after work ... between 17h to 20h, it depends. For European time, it should be around 23h to 2h.
Have fun

Nymeria
Jan 19, 2012, 03:43 PM
I stopped playing for a while...but now that I see some people on again. @w@

I believe I recognize you (and your art) from Minegarde! XD
We should play PSZ sometime. :3

alarane
Jan 21, 2012, 12:04 PM
Does anyone will be online this week-end ?
I will

Razia1970
Jan 21, 2012, 12:42 PM
I will hopefully when I am done with the tower

Razia1970
Jan 22, 2012, 05:24 AM
Ok, done with tower.

I know it's not the right place to ask, but since the trade forum is dead.... I got 2 femini souls on my tower run and I am willing to trade one for a Bloody Gimlet. Looking at the data base they seem to be having a fixed element and PA... just to be sure, I don't want one without PA/Element.

Bitzen
Jan 22, 2012, 06:55 PM
I just recently started playing again since a few friends just got the game. I forgot how fun it was.

KokoropG
Jan 23, 2012, 02:27 AM
Been about three years since I've played. Just recently started again. It'd be nice to have others to play with.

Aeris
Jan 23, 2012, 05:27 AM
I need a new DS though i use my sister's DS to go online, been ages since i played.

Neolink868
Jan 26, 2012, 11:37 AM
Just picked up the game myself... My girlfriend has it too. It would be nice to have some friends to play online with me/us. :)

alarane
Jan 26, 2012, 08:35 PM
Just picked up the game myself... My girlfriend has it too. It would be nice to have some friends to play online with me/us. :)

Tell us when you're online.
For my part, I'm mostly connected between 20h to Midnight (Eastern Time), not all days and not necessary online because i'm climbing the Eternal Tower, but it is the best chance to see me online.

Neolink868
Jan 27, 2012, 12:32 AM
Tell us when you're online.
For my part, I'm mostly connected between 20h to Midnight (Eastern Time), not all days and not necessary online because i'm climbing the Eternal Tower, but it is the best chance to see me online.

Afternoon would be best between 5PM till past midnight (Central Time) But I can mostly hop on whenever depending on the day.

alarane
Jan 27, 2012, 07:07 PM
I always check online friends before beginning to play, and I try to play online, so I can see if someone become online, you should do the same, and we will met ;)

The basis is to register all member on your game.

Neolink868
Jan 27, 2012, 07:32 PM
I do the same (I only have one friend (Currently) to check) but don't they need me added too?

Chaos Rappy
Jan 27, 2012, 07:59 PM
Yes, they do need to add you.

Razia1970
Jan 28, 2012, 01:31 PM
Still no luck meeting you guys online, though I am unsure if you all added me.

Neolink868
Jan 28, 2012, 02:45 PM
Hey Razia I'll add you now :) but you should also check out the PSZ-Revival group http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=340 just PM the group leader and he'll send you an invite, soon you'll have lots of people to play with.

But as I said I'll add you now if you want to play a run or two.

Razia1970
Jan 30, 2012, 05:28 AM
Ok, thanks will do that. And I added you too.

Edit: Just checked, can't join that group, since I live in Europe I am still working at this time.

Neolink868
Jan 31, 2012, 04:54 AM
:( That's too bad...

DoctorShanks
Jan 31, 2012, 02:48 PM
My friend list is packed full, and soon I may have to start deleting the friend codes of people that I've played with before. I'll do my best to catch up on all the new friend codes and players posted here. Note that I mostly play on SH mode now because my HUcaseal is my 3rd character who has yet to hit Lv100.

Mirys
Jan 31, 2012, 04:04 PM
Just checked, can't join that group, since I live in Europe I am still working at this time.

Joining the group may still be an option. Here is the reply I received when I mentioned my own schedule concerns prior to being invited:

And there are also those who live outside the United States/Canada where it's a different time of the day for them when play with those in the North America. I am planning more revivals that take place in the morning/afternoons this month so those with more irregular work hours and outside of the U.S/Canada can join in at times they are available.

I'm usually around after midnight (US/Eastern; UTC-5), and there are some others who show up to do midnight runs as well.

Mace
Feb 1, 2012, 04:43 PM
I also just started this game and would enjoy people to play with

alarane
Feb 1, 2012, 09:29 PM
I also just started this game and would enjoy people to play with

So, give us your Friend Code ;)

DivineDragon
Feb 1, 2012, 11:30 PM
Same, i picked up the game today and im wondering if the community is still alive.... :confused:

DivineDragon
Feb 1, 2012, 11:32 PM
Friend Code - 1979 4634 4735

phunk
Feb 2, 2012, 01:23 AM
Just picked up Zero myself, feel free to add me.
Name: phnk
3DS Friend code- 4296-3737-2855
PS0 Friend code- 0948 6815 5589

Nick O'Demus
Feb 2, 2012, 05:43 AM
Mandatory shout-out to the Phantasy Star Zero Revival (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=340) group. New players, stop by and take a look.

Also, check out the nEEdz for n00bz (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176142) topic. Veteran players are willing to give out some decent gear to new players to give them a leg-up and help get them through the earlier parts of the game.

akutenshi
Feb 5, 2012, 03:34 AM
I'll post my FC tomorrow i'm trying to get back in to the game hope to see yall around

Capn_Nostrus
Feb 5, 2012, 10:50 AM
Wow, glad to see this is still so active! I just picked up a new copy for my shiny new 3DS and I'm about to start up again now. If I could get a Revival group invite that would be fantastic. ^^;

akutenshi
Feb 9, 2012, 11:52 PM
hey yall got my new FC had to buy a new game sadly but hey its better then nothing
new FC: 5329 5475 1007

~Seph~
Mar 20, 2012, 01:30 PM
hi all, I was thinking of getting back in to this game.

How does one get involved with that Revival club thinger??

DoctorShanks
Mar 20, 2012, 04:32 PM
@Joie: It isn't possible to join right now, but later on when our leader returns or if other things happen, then getting invited is easy.

phunk
Mar 20, 2012, 05:52 PM
I'll be playing 8pm-12am PST tonight Level 28 if anyone wants to join. Send me a PM if you'll be on.

Yuki Asakurai
Mar 21, 2012, 10:35 AM
i still play :D

~Seph~
Mar 21, 2012, 01:25 PM
I'm going to be playing tonight around 8:30 PM EST.

I'll get my FC and such listed by then!!

OK, I've got my PSZ # listed to the left

<----

and I've added Dr. Shanks, phunk, and Yuki. I'll sign on looking for people in about 45 mins!

I'm only LVL4. It's been a long time since I played PSZ... are we able to play through the campaign together? or is it just "online maps"?

UPDATE: I'm around now so just post here (is there a better place to post?) if you are around and want to play!!

phunk
Mar 23, 2012, 03:07 AM
I'm thinking of starting up a Facebook group. If anyone is interested PM me.

Retronomy
Mar 23, 2012, 06:13 PM
Just got the game yesterday to find out it's pretty dead in Free Play. I also have no friends. So, 1120 5344 8625. And you can always message me here or at facebook.com/retronomy to set up a game. (I'll be on facebook more often, though. Until PSO2 comes out, that is :D)

Krank32oz
Mar 24, 2012, 02:00 PM
Yea free play is dying pretty fast. I usually just play offline since I hate that long wait time. I think i have a new 3ds friend code but Ill post it back up here later when im near my 3ds. Send me a message ever if ya want to play.

Retronomy
Mar 24, 2012, 02:43 PM
I have a 3DS as well. We could add each other, then it'd be easier to set up games with the friends list. Anyone else that has a 3DS and PZ0 feel free to message me to exchange Friend codes.

phunk
Mar 24, 2012, 04:44 PM
I'm on now: 0948 6815 5589 level 29

~Seph~
Mar 25, 2012, 08:54 PM
I'll be signing on with some friends fairly soon....

Update: Shall we plan on a game time?

I should be meeting up with some people at around 8PM EST on Wednesday, March 28th. Throw your name in if you want to join up. You can also join the Chat at NinTemple.com at that time if you wish!

MysticBruin
Apr 20, 2012, 10:12 AM
Will be buying this weekend. Look forward to playing with ya'll!

Gown
Apr 21, 2012, 09:10 AM
I still play! I've never played online before!

Vahne
Apr 22, 2012, 11:17 PM
According to eBay, I got the game in January. Time sure flies doesn't it? Anyway, I still play, though I've only gotten one Free Play hit so far.
Just got two Femini Souls for my FOnewearl, though I mainly play a HUmar.

blazingsonic
Apr 23, 2012, 01:40 PM
I just started getting back into it.

Cornelius85X
Apr 24, 2012, 10:04 AM
I just started getting back into it as well. My FC is 0732 4971 4282. I've added a few of you as well.

hiyall
May 2, 2012, 12:45 AM
anyone that is still currently playing phantasy star zero to this day, send me a message and lets become friends! my code is 3826 4000 4133. i dont know how to put it below my name so yeah im putting it here

Rath-Kun
May 7, 2012, 12:29 PM
I'll be playing this week if anyone is down.

Vintasticvin
May 8, 2012, 06:42 PM
My WIFI usb thingy started working again so Im back in business :D FC is 4340-4078-8282 I will usualy be on at anytime from 6-7pm til 2am weekdays as for the weekends I'll be on at any given time.

zain160
May 11, 2012, 11:16 PM
yeah i play it too if any of yall want to play let me know and send me your f/c and i give you mine

Gothrobot
May 12, 2012, 01:16 AM
Still can't get my internet working properly. I'm playing again but can't really play with anyone till I figure out my router lol.

Random D
May 12, 2012, 03:30 AM
i have it kinda stoped cause no one would play with me give the word and i will drag it out and play

AndrewH09
May 13, 2012, 10:28 PM
If any wants to play psu my gt is gohan367. Wilson is my psu toon

Vintasticvin
May 14, 2012, 08:49 AM
If any wants to play psu my gt is gohan367. Wilson is my psu toon

Yer in the wrong game fella, we get our phantssy star fix vis Ds. :p

Shirai
May 15, 2012, 02:27 AM
I actually recently started getting back to it, it's quite addicting after its been a couple of years. sadly i have no one to play with.

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 2, 2012, 06:54 AM
Well I hope you all still play because im gonna be getting this game soon and be playing as well : )

zain160
Jun 3, 2012, 03:20 AM
man i won't mind in helping you out it alway fun to help people :-D so i give my friend code and you give your. you said you have a 3ds give me your f/c and give you mine okay :-)
for both the username is: Zain
PSø F/C: 4814-2569-1425
3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795

Ryoki
Jun 3, 2012, 03:26 AM
I started playing again, I'm hunting the elusive In katanas. Heaven's mother was nice enough to give me a 4 slot Noble Cloak and a Celeb lv 3 Ainsraiffe with 45% dark.

It's like the game it just telling me to hunt them.

I'd be happy to join someone in the hunt, but I get an annoying error a lot of the time when I play online, Error message 91010.

Anyone know how to fix it? Does my router just suck?

zain160
Jun 3, 2012, 03:52 AM
@ Ryoki check your f/c roster check for if you have more than one the same person if they the same f/c if so delete one just in write the person name down so it doesn't work if you want know more go on google and type

What does error code 91010 mean on nintedo
that should lead you to the nintendo website :-)

Ryoki
Jun 3, 2012, 04:11 AM
Apparently it's kind of a "No one knows why the hell it randomly happens" code. but since my friend list is now empty, I'm going to assume it's a router issue. I'll work on it tommorrow morning.

ArrayD06
Jun 3, 2012, 08:04 PM
I just started playing my copy, and I'm glad to help anyone who needs help, so just message me to let me if you're interested ^^!

My FC is 2666-8065-8315

You can find out what kind of characters I have on my profile since I'm too lazy to put it here lol.

I like doing Super Hard runs preferably to level up my FOnewmn, but other than that, I'm more than happy to just play with other players lol.

Lorimaz
Jun 3, 2012, 08:18 PM
Yo! Been awhile since I used this site, and since I recently picked back up playing PSZero, thought this the best place to find people playing! Lucky me there's this thread going for just that, haha! ^_^

So, uh... guess I'll just leave my info here, FC: 5156 3834 1878 (nickname Gregory).
I've got a level 96 RAmar, level 50 FOnewm, and level 30 HUcast.
I'm used to playing Free Play with whatever peeps rarely pop up these days, so I'm fine (read: used to) doing lower level stuff if people need it. XD

Chaos Rappy
Jun 3, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hey guys, and welcome to PSO-world! Hope you guys have fun while you're here! ^_^

[And ArrayD06 gets my "Rappy-Lover's Seal of Approval" for using that avatar, haha... (b^.^)b ]

As for playing with people online with this game, there's this really awesome group for this game that's pretty active; just had a big group game just last night too in it. Group name's Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2, and DoctorShanks is the group leader, so if you want in, just PM him and he can give you the green light. While it's not needed to enjoy the game fully online, it helps to be a part of a group that's so dedicated to keeping this game's online community alive. :>

Lorimaz
Jun 3, 2012, 08:49 PM
Sounds good, though, from the looks of it, it seems a bit... I dunno, "too" professional sounding?
I guess what I mean is, requiring people to get on to stay active with the group, just seems like more of a stress than it should be, but I guess to keep an online group going, it's needed, so I understand where it's coming from. XD

Mostly, I'm just looking for something to play over a day or two, just to have a large group instead of the single people I tend to get paired with in Free Play. ^_^;

Thanks for the info anyways Chaos! =P

ArrayD06
Jun 3, 2012, 08:50 PM
@Chaosmaster00

The Rappies in this game are too cute for me to kill. I find myself feeling bad when I have to beat them up for EXP lol.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 3, 2012, 08:53 PM
Me too, Array... me too... the only times I attack them now that I got my 999 Rappy Souls is when they appear in forks in the road instead of at dead-ends, since I don't HAVE to hurt the ones in dead-ends to progress... it's still sad, though. I'm glad they don't die, and never have in any PS game I've ever played. Would make me sad the day they go "poof" like all the other enemies... Whenever I see them get up, I always shout "GO, RAPPY! GO!" and try to get my CPU's to not try and hurt them as they get up, haha. :P

ArrayD06
Jun 3, 2012, 09:16 PM
LOL. I feel ya.

I'd be very devastated as well if I saw a Rappy actually dying. TOO. FREAKING. CRUEL.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 3, 2012, 10:02 PM
Seeing it fall to the ground, that spin for the kicker to your soul as it clumsily crashes to the ground, and those unblinking, enormous eyes haunting your soul before it fades to nothing... I think I would cry if that happened. :<

ArrayD06
Jun 4, 2012, 02:58 AM
I can see that your love for Rappies has manifested into beautiful vocabulary you have just used in some poetic form lol.

DoctorShanks
Jun 4, 2012, 10:02 AM
Oh darn, I had a feeling the group would be "too professional sounding."

In all honesty, you've only really gotta play twice a week, and even then if you don't wanna play all you've really gotta do is just say so. The only real requirement is to "be there" ^^;

The only problem is that most people who own PSZ play it casually for a little while then move on to something else. Which is totally understandable seeing as it's a rather casual DS game. I'll admit the only reason I still play it (or would if I could get online) is because there are no other games that appeal to me.

mario2099
Jun 8, 2012, 12:33 PM
I think plenty of people still play, but as Shanks said, it is a very casual game. The friend code hurts it a lot as well. People would love to play with others, but trying to find an active group, trade friend codes, and hope they log on when you do is just a hassle. People will just move on to something that has more readily available people. It is sad, because this is a great game.

DoctorShanks
Jun 8, 2012, 12:44 PM
That's really the whole reason why the members are required to play only twice a week. And if they don't want to play, all they need to do is say so.

Thank goodness for Free Play; it's great for the casual gamers who want to play once in a while, and I used it fairly often =)

Street482
Jul 1, 2012, 07:07 PM
i have had the game about 3 days and i have already logged 24+ hours, am i still a casual gamer? :D i also play PSO and will play PSO2 when it goes official.

Vintasticvin
Jul 1, 2012, 07:30 PM
Nah you aint casual one bit and welxome to the horde err... PSZ sub community :D

Street482
Jul 1, 2012, 07:49 PM
lol awesome, i never considered myself a casual gamer. Thank you for the welcome too.

Morbidxxx
Jul 23, 2012, 10:20 AM
I just recently picked up a used copy of the game hoping to still play some sort of online phantasy star game since the servers for PSU are getting shut down but no one plays free play DX
My friend code is 5415 6561 0541 and my nickname is Morbid add me and send me a message so i can add you i need some friends to play online with the NPCs in the offline mode are more retarded than sheva in resident evil 5 :/

Daixsue
Jul 24, 2012, 02:07 PM
@Morbidxxx

Ill add ye ;D. You just started right? What level are you, i have a low leveled character that i can grind with.

DarksideBlues
Nov 23, 2012, 07:47 AM
I'm looking to add some friendly folks to play online with.

My FC is in my profile, and I'm on the East Coast. I'll try to be as active as possible, but it might be rough, as I work nights (10 PM - 6 AM).

Norco
Nov 23, 2012, 10:27 AM
I still play, mainly offline though. Due to my timezone it is difficult to find time to play with people online.

Shambertin
Nov 23, 2012, 10:40 AM
i love phantasy star zero i still play my main is a lv78 force :) i will be going online with it sometime soon as well i will post my fc when i can.i also have a lv100 RAcast but i only use him to do eternal tower. just need super hard tower then i have done them all :)

Tigus
Dec 8, 2012, 10:10 AM
Wow I cannot believe this game is still so active PSZ just won't die. I recently started playing again Lv100 with over 200hr anyone interested add me im using a 3DS so if you have one let me know.

SolarSamurai
Dec 8, 2012, 01:50 PM
I have a 3DS and I am currently playing. Tigus, you should look into joining Blue Rogues in the group section. It is somewhat a 3DS community that uses swap note as well.

Tigus
Dec 8, 2012, 03:01 PM
@Ruka
thanks good idea.

SolarSamurai
Dec 8, 2012, 03:11 PM
I already put in your friend code! I just made a new character. What would you like to do? I have a lv94 HUnewm. And a newly lv1 HUcast.

Tigus
Dec 8, 2012, 03:17 PM
hmmm im still trying to finish all the super quest hows that :)

SolarSamurai
Dec 8, 2012, 03:26 PM
Alright. The online ones? Then I should get online?

Tigus
Dec 8, 2012, 04:21 PM
Yes online

SolarSamurai
Dec 8, 2012, 04:25 PM
I am online now. Waiting for you. You host!

AssassinPrinny
Dec 20, 2012, 04:55 PM
i play still i have a new toon thoe that im working on grinding currently sadly

paulo yamato
Dec 20, 2012, 08:22 PM
Hi guys i will receive my PS0 version next Tuesday and will enjoy to play with all you I will back to PSO world after three years out
^_^

SolarSamurai
Dec 22, 2012, 11:34 AM
Welcome back Paulo!

paulo yamato
Dec 22, 2012, 06:25 PM
As soon as i get my game i will ad you to play pal
Thy

Norco
Dec 23, 2012, 06:43 AM
I am still active, currently doing a Super ET run infact.

paulo yamato
Dec 23, 2012, 09:28 AM
Gonna ad you too pal to play
^_^

Mega605
Dec 23, 2012, 05:38 PM
I still play this but not as much as i use to.

Noblewine
Dec 24, 2012, 08:56 AM
I'll play but I need to fix my issue with my network first. I'm probably just going to use pso-world to arrange meeting up with people.

paulo yamato
Dec 27, 2012, 11:43 AM
Received my PSZ today im gonna play and ad you guys;

jaws1475
Dec 28, 2012, 02:07 PM
dose phantay zero work online any more

SolarSamurai
Dec 28, 2012, 03:43 PM
Yes. The online still works, but almost nobody uses free play. I am on right now if anyone else wants to play.

paulo yamato
Dec 29, 2012, 07:23 AM
Need to check time zone to play rightly with you guys;

hiyall
Jan 2, 2013, 07:00 PM
message me, add me, play with me. 1593 - 3565 - 9208

Akumamaru
Jan 3, 2013, 03:53 PM
add me my new fc is 1936-9600-9938

paulo yamato
Jan 4, 2013, 06:26 AM
Gonna do it pal;

Chaos Rappy
Jan 5, 2013, 08:05 PM
What part of the US? You seem to make it sound like the whole US uses the same timezone... just make a post saying what the time is for you at the time of your post, like right now, it's 7:06pm for me.

Caledonia
Jan 5, 2013, 08:23 PM
Guys i will host a game tomorrow on Sunday 05/01/2013 at 13:00 pm (This zone time is in my country, i think that a lot of you guys live in USA,but the diference time is +3 hours from USA/BRAZIL thanks!!

Sunday is the 6th =/

paulo yamato
Jan 6, 2013, 09:48 AM
Oh got it Im gonna open a Room at 3:00 pm(My City)
The time zone is UTC - 2 Hours

Keiji_Tetra
Jan 10, 2013, 04:15 AM
Let me know if you add me and I'll add you back for PSZero!

sml_psZ
Jan 11, 2013, 12:14 PM
Yamato, added your f/c, add me back!
kinda goin nuts tryin to find people to play with

McDuck
Jan 11, 2013, 02:11 PM
Just ordered it, it has been shipped. Anyone interested in new characters? Spent months of my life playin Episodes 1 And 2, now i'm very excited to start this.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 07:55 PM
Just ordered it, it has been shipped. Anyone interested in new characters? Spent months of my life playin Episodes 1 And 2, now i'm very excited to start this.

If I could get my DS wifi working T.T

paulo yamato
Jan 11, 2013, 08:23 PM
The remaning lost players lets play someday;

sml_psZ
Jan 11, 2013, 10:03 PM
If I could get my DS wifi working T.T
if your wifi won't work on a newer router you may need to reset your security from wpa or wpa2 to wep. the ps zero game needs wep encryption to play online, even on a 3ds.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 10:32 PM
if your wifi won't work on a newer router you may need to reset your security from wpa or wpa2 to wep. the ps zero game needs wep encryption to play online, even on a 3ds.

Yeah, I'll have to have a word with my housemates about changing the wifi settings.

How is the game online? Anything new? Special? :D

sml_psZ
Jan 11, 2013, 11:24 PM
i would be the wrong person to ask... i'm just now getting to start playing online, couldn't get my wifi to ever work with the game lol until i reset the security type

seems like you get better drops online though

paulo yamato
Jan 12, 2013, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I'll have to have a word with my housemates about changing the wifi settings.

How is the game online? Anything new? Special? :D

Oh dont think so because of the PSO2 a lot of players from PSZ goes to the PC version i started the DS version 3 weeks ago,its hard to find some players online,
but you can count me in and others few players to play with you pal just ad me;
^^

Chaos Rappy
Jan 12, 2013, 04:17 PM
You do get better drops online because there was an algorithm in the game that upped rare droprate by 1.5x normal, so that could be why.

sml_psZ
Jan 12, 2013, 04:31 PM
oh nice! damn you know the game's algorithms?
done been outclassed

Chaos Rappy
Jan 12, 2013, 09:13 PM
1.5x rare droprate for Field Mode
X
1.5x droprate for playing online
=
2.25x rare droprate for playing Field Mode online

Only reason to ever do quests is a supposedly higher EXP, but **** that when I can have rares!

paulo yamato
Jan 13, 2013, 10:27 AM
Gonna stay On all day send me a MSG for some play

sml_psZ
Jan 13, 2013, 01:32 PM
Gonna stay On all day send me a MSG for some play

i'm headed to dinner with the wife's parents. if she doesn't think i'm playing too much games i'll be on this afternoon

NNYdust*
Jan 14, 2013, 01:24 AM
I'm On Sometimes ...i always fail to get online with people from japan on the single online thing it only worked once plus i have neat art that my old friends shared with meh lol add me up.Good To See People still play (wondering where the vita version be at?? lol.

sml_psZ
Jan 14, 2013, 03:00 AM
I'm On Sometimes ...i always fail to get online with people from japan on the single online thing it only worked once plus i have neat art that my old friends shared with meh lol add me up.Good To See People still play (wondering where the vita version be at?? lol.

added you! hope to see you online.

Zephyrux
Jan 15, 2013, 01:29 PM
Hi there, i tried many times to play online, but i never find someone .-.
I guess i ws just unlucky :/
Oh well, anyway, now that i know many people still play, i'll try again as soon as i complete the eternal tower (which i hope will be soon enough xD)

paulo yamato
Jan 16, 2013, 06:31 PM
Ad you Zephrux and NNYdust* ad me both of you guys lets mark some day to play online;

Zephyrux
Jan 17, 2013, 07:56 AM
Up to you guys, 4 pm PST is good for me.

paulo yamato
Jan 17, 2013, 12:59 PM
What is your zone time pal?
To find you On,

Chaos Rappy
Jan 17, 2013, 10:18 PM
What is your zone time pal?
To find you On,

PST means Pacific Standard Time, or Pacific United States' time, aka my timezone. It is 7:18pm for me at this moment.

paulo yamato
Jan 18, 2013, 04:59 PM
Understood TY
^_^

Zephyrux
Jan 20, 2013, 01:47 PM
I'm on right now, if you want to make a game.

Dana
Jan 21, 2013, 12:21 AM
I'm on right now, if you want to make a game.

bit late but I'm around. If anyone else is, drop me a PM.

paulo yamato
Jan 21, 2013, 05:04 PM
Missed the time for some play ohh..

Dana
Jan 21, 2013, 09:38 PM
on now ~

sml_psZ
Jan 21, 2013, 10:42 PM
i'll be on here in about thirty minutes

paulo yamato
Jan 23, 2013, 05:39 AM
Lets choose a better day and time on the wekkend for some play guys,

sml_psZ
Jan 23, 2013, 10:14 PM
i'm up for that. my saturdays and sundays are usually free

artbunker
Jan 23, 2013, 10:48 PM
If anyone one knows how to get around the WAP router or can make it connect to DS games, then I'd be on line in a instant :)

In all honesty, the game is more fun than PSO2 when you have four folks and good weapon drops come much earlier as well

paulo yamato
Jan 24, 2013, 06:33 AM
The PSO2 doesn´t support 4 players like the other version?
You must enter in your Modem settings to change for WAP connection,theres a lot of different ways to do that depends of the type of Router pal;