PDA

View Full Version : People who play psu JP needed.

ShadowDragon16
Jan 1, 2012, 11:06 PM
Im trying to understand the language and its to no avail but i will try to understand it nevertheless but im looking for people who speak English and who want to play? im level 16 and a cast called reaper. :smile:

xxblitzxx
Jan 1, 2012, 11:38 PM
I don't mind playing with you while I am on my Newman. She is around 16 (Can't remember exactly). She has a Japanese name, but just let me know and maybe I can help! If you need MP or something, I have a higher level to run through missions as well. :D

TenebriS
Jan 1, 2012, 11:43 PM
aww, my lowest character must be around lvl 30, we could still team up. Is there any universe/time you are online mostly?

well PM if you wanna play ;)

ShadowDragon16
Jan 1, 2012, 11:44 PM
I don't mind playing with you while I am on my Newman. She is around 16 (Can't remember exactly). She has a Japanese name, but just let me know and maybe I can help! If you need MP or something, I have a higher level to run through missions as well. :D
Yay i made a new friend :) im just nervous to talk to the jp people in case they make fun of me for not knowing jp :L i use translators just to check what certain things mean..if you on now lemme know where you are :) exchange cards (im new on there lol)

xxblitzxx
Jan 1, 2012, 11:47 PM
Yea, I am always on Universe 1, unless otherwise reasons. But, I will be up at the 5th floor.
Tenebris, do you wanna join?

I have a purple/pink outfit, female newman, with a brown ponytail. :D