PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Any PC Players Here?

XoAmaterasuoX
Jan 2, 2012, 01:12 PM
I used to play on PC/PS2.. Some of you may know or remember me, I was Amaterasu Omikami, part of Deja's "Stuggles of a cast fortetecher" comic... Just looking for any of my old friends or people who played the PC version, seeing how many of you are still around since I'm popping onto the XB360 version starting today.

RedRaz0r
Jan 2, 2012, 01:16 PM
Hey, I never played with you, but my brother and father both recently started playing so I've been helping them through missions...if you want to join along for some free exp/mp to get yourself on your feet, my gamertag is xRedRaz0rx

XoAmaterasuoX
Jan 2, 2012, 01:44 PM
That'd be cool! I'll add you as soon as I can figure out why it wont let me purchase a Hunters lisence

str898mustang
Jan 2, 2012, 01:44 PM
I used to play on PC/PS2.. Some of you may know or remember me, I was Amaterasu Omikami, part of Deja's "Stuggles of a cast fortetecher" comic... Just looking for any of my old friends or people who played the PC version, seeing how many of you are still around since I'm popping onto the XB360 version starting today.

AMA!! Come to JP PSU!!!!
It's 10x better!

Volcannon
Jan 10, 2012, 01:27 AM
AMA!! Come to JP PSU!!!!
It's 10x better!

Too bad they won't make a free server for US/Canadian Xbox360/PS2 versions as well :(