PDA

View Full Version : I just put time into PSU

MichaelPatrick
Jan 2, 2012, 09:29 PM
Finally I popped in a copy of PSU (xbox 360 version) and played it for a few hours. I don't think I will continue playing it. The control setup is horrid. They really should have made the controls almost exactly the same as PSO's.

And I've played PSU before. It was only recently that I put more than an hour into it.

I'm sure PSO2 will be something that actually makes me happy. If it ever comes to the U.S.

Ryna
Jan 2, 2012, 09:34 PM
Your post is fairly vague. Can you say anything about why you think the "control setup is horrid"? Why do you think the controls for PSO were superior?

pikachief
Jan 2, 2012, 11:32 PM
control setup? The way the controls were set? Like walk is the left stick, X is attack and y is special? If it was set up the exact same way as PSO the only difference would be X is quick, Y is heavy and B is special.

Also PSO =/= PSU. I'm also assuming that you have not played the online for the offline is much much worse than the online.

It also seems like from your post that PSO2 would probably much more suit your tastes anyways :)

Ami Star x
Jan 3, 2012, 04:09 PM
The Controls take some time to get used to,but you'll get the hang of it.

Noblewine
Jan 3, 2012, 11:13 PM
It takes awhile to get use to get to but the gameplay is really simple afterwards. That's the best thing about the game.

NoiseHERO
Jan 3, 2012, 11:37 PM
Doesn't this play like any other hack n slash to you? minus the jumping and dodging at least...

When I first played PSU I was surprised of it's changes from PSO, but that's kind of the easiest part to get over, until you get to techs at least.