PDA

View Full Version : NA/EU release or JP release?

Subject Delta
Jan 9, 2012, 10:43 AM
I was curious if I was the only one waiting for NA/EU release to play it. I guess I will add a poll to it so I can see if I should change my plans.

Cayenne
Jan 9, 2012, 10:53 AM
Everyone is waiting for any release, do we really have to keep beating a dead horse?

Macman
Jan 9, 2012, 11:57 AM
I dont know any Japanese so trying to sneak into the JP servers won't do me much good. Once the US release tanks and shuts down early due to incompetence, I'll be looking around for a private server which will probably have far superior support and content. :p

Ezodagrom
Jan 9, 2012, 12:48 PM
Most likely NA/EU, but it'll depend on how SEGA America/Europe handles the release of the game.

Dragwind
Jan 9, 2012, 07:58 PM
I'll always stick with the NA/EU servers for many reasons. I'll always be supporting the regional PS community.

LK1721
Jan 10, 2012, 12:54 AM
Everyone is waiting for any release, do we really have to keep beating a dead horse?
By now it is more like a bloody, unrecognizable pulp.

On topic: Yes. I am (and everyone else) waiting for an NA/EU release in the very slight hope we get good support this time.

gordon/alpha999
Jan 10, 2012, 01:19 PM
Wheres the both option :c

moorebounce
Jan 10, 2012, 06:47 PM
If we can play it offine I might buy both releases and play the Japanese version offline and the NA/EU version online.

r00tabaga
Jan 10, 2012, 08:12 PM
I really struggled with the JPN version of PSPo2 and don't want to revisit that whole thing again. NA/EU all the way.......full content or not!