PDA

View Full Version : edels

OokamiRei
Jan 9, 2012, 11:04 PM
i heard something quite interesting today. there was a person in the party that was saying that if you get any of the three weapons and you don't want it or break it to oblivion you can sell it and get another one. I'm on the US servers and was wondering if this was true.

gundam0079
Jan 9, 2012, 11:25 PM
edel weapons are account bound and 1 per account. Im not sure you can re-trade for another one. Since "only one can be obtained per account." as per PSU official statement. But im not sure you would to sell one just to find out. May need other users to answer. since i have not done this.

Midori Oku
Jan 10, 2012, 12:25 AM
Nope, one is all you get.

OokamiRei
Jan 10, 2012, 04:18 PM
i figured that was the case but i was hoping i could exchange

EvilMag
Jan 10, 2012, 07:27 PM
Kinda derailing the topic here but isn't it possible to get 2 of the Edel weapons because of the 2 entrances on the JP server?

Midori Oku
Jan 10, 2012, 07:30 PM
Kinda derailing the topic here but isn't it possible to get 2 of the Edel weapons because of the 2 entrances on the JP server?

You can on JP, but you can't on 36o.

EvilMag
Jan 10, 2012, 07:33 PM
Thats good. I just wish 360 could just remove the account bounding of all items and allow you to get multiples. It would prove to us that 360 really is a unique version. But no we can't have our ways.

RedRaz0r
Jan 11, 2012, 12:20 PM
Thats good. I just wish 360 could just remove the account bounding of all items and allow you to get multiples. It would prove to us that 360 really is a unique version. But no we can't have our ways.

I hope that this is never the case. I like the account bound items, because you actually have to earn them yourself and grind them yourself, rather than buy them. I know when I see someone with a 10/10 edel, I'm always impressed.

EvilMag
Jan 11, 2012, 06:16 PM
I hate that whole "you can only get one" and guess what, you break it really bad, you're fucked.

TheAstarion
Jan 14, 2012, 12:01 PM
I used a 2/2 Sion until the day I quit Xbox. Broke going from 8/10 to 9/10, and I just didn't care after that... it broke on every final grind (8/9, 7/8, etc) Until 0/4, then I just stopped caring and tried for a 0/0.

This was before the announcement there would be no GC, hence no repairs. Was intending to repair it, get to 10/10, and turn it into an ice type. Again, Sega says fuck you to that.

Midori Oku
Jan 14, 2012, 01:10 PM
I hope that this is never the case. I like the account bound items, because you actually have to earn them yourself and grind them yourself, rather than buy them. I know when I see someone with a 10/10 edel, I'm always impressed.

That is fine, if you can get more than one of the item. If not it is really unfair.