PDA

View Full Version : Weapon make-ups

Tigus
Jan 11, 2012, 04:22 AM
I recently obtained 3 rare sabers in the past 2 weeks:Luz Pairas, Zero Saber and Lavis Kanon. All very powerful weapons but after several runs and testing and grinding each one (except for the Zero Saber) I noticed the the fluctuation of damage varied specifically between Zero and Luv. The Luv Pairas that I owne had 40%+ native and 18% dark while the Zero saber having only 40% dark, I went to the Dark Shrine to see the range in power for fun and I saw that somehow the Luv Pairas defeated hostiles more effectively than the Zero Saber..... then I started thinking how is this possible. So I looked at other characteristics of the sabers like elements and Photon arts then I saw that the Zero sabers force ride only pushes about 125% which is for any saber with force ride and then looked at the Luv Pairas and its 160% ATP cross attack and im wondering if PAs effect damage to hostiles.

Norco
Jan 11, 2012, 04:37 AM
Question, does the Luzpairas have Celeb element while Zero Saber does not? Because this would make quite an impact on the damage difference as well.

Add-on: Life or Risk element can also make quite an impact on damage dealing.

Tigus
Jan 11, 2012, 04:39 AM
No it uses heat lv 2 zero saber using lv 3 stun

Norco
Jan 11, 2012, 06:18 AM
Should not be that much difference, unless I got my math wrong (hoping someone can correct me if thats the case).

(WepAtk*Attribute)*PA Atk
Luzpairas: (329*118%)*160% = 621,15
Zero Saber: (354*140%)*125% = 619,5
Difference in PA Atk = 1,65

I probably messed up the math somewhere (math is not my strong side...), anyway it still points to that your Luzpairas PA will do more damage then your Zero Sabers PA. Hope this helps xD

Edit: Oh right.. I should count your base atk + the weapon.. so it would be "(Base Atk+Wep Atk)*(Attribute %)*PA Atk", I think... Anyway I will look it up the formula on the japanese wiki later. Someone will probably have corrected it by then though xD

Tigus
Jan 11, 2012, 09:44 PM
Ok thank you so much was having trouble getting this figured out.