PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Any roleplayers?

murane
Jan 11, 2012, 07:05 PM
See title? I'm looking for a dedicated group to roleplay with, you know, go adventuring, build friendships and history, etc.

Totori
Jan 12, 2012, 12:07 AM
Sure maybe we can work something out PM me!

Illuminate
Jan 12, 2012, 01:22 AM
Hey maybe this would give me a reason to play PSU again. XD... ... ...

Cyto47
Jan 12, 2012, 02:08 AM
I just got my PSU account today, this sounds like a cool idea

Illuminate
Jan 12, 2012, 02:10 AM
We should totally start a JP PSU Role-play revolution. =o

Cyto47
Jan 12, 2012, 02:18 AM
How do you get the JP PSU version, is that PC only?

Illuminate
Jan 12, 2012, 02:29 AM
Yes.
It is.

JCGamer
Jan 12, 2012, 03:13 AM
How do you get the JP PSU version, is that PC only?yeah here you go Cyto47 ^^ I hope this helps ^^
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192522

JCGamer
Jan 12, 2012, 03:16 AM
We should totally start a JP PSU Role-play revolution. =o^^; that be nice but dont get to exicted on rolying playing*like D&D*
Darn I roled A 9* :-o hehehe jk :-P

JCGamer
Jan 12, 2012, 03:20 AM
See title? I'm looking for a dedicated group to roleplay with, you know, go adventuring, build friendships and history, etc.^^ that cool I dont mind doing some hard core lvin & etc longest the person dont afk during boss ballte ^^;

murane
Jan 12, 2012, 11:09 AM
4 people, that's essentially a full party right there.

FOkyasuta
Jan 12, 2012, 11:23 AM
Man i was thinking of getting into this. But i dont know... Should i really blow my free time DL'ing and signing up for this game for the 3rd time? {/those other 2 times i kept gettin an error of some sort.} Even though i play another game that is RP acceptable called Mabinogi?

What to do. What to do.

/decides to give it another shot when it strikes 3pm PST

-HUkyasuto Mk.2
Purple Dragoon Edition

Kinujou
Jan 12, 2012, 12:20 PM
I wouldn't mind role playing. It'll give me a good chance to go all "Teacher Kinujou" again.

murane
Jan 12, 2012, 07:12 PM
Man i was thinking of getting into this. But i dont know... Should i really blow my free time DL'ing and signing up for this game for the 3rd time? {/those other 2 times i kept gettin an error of some sort.} Even though i play another game that is RP acceptable called Mabinogi?

What to do. What to do.

/decides to give it another shot when it strikes 3pm PST

-HUkyasuto Mk.2
Purple Dragoon Edition

Mabinogi is a horrible game :|

FOkyasuta
Jan 12, 2012, 07:18 PM
Mabinogi is a horrible game :|
If that's what you think then okay. Not like it really matters anyways.

murane
Jan 12, 2012, 08:10 PM
If that's what you think then okay. Not like it really matters anyways.

Regardless, did you manage to get settled in PSU?

Totori
Jan 12, 2012, 10:36 PM
lol I can't wait for this I'm gonna make a new group for us to talk in please join~

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=388

murane
Jan 13, 2012, 11:09 AM
lol I can't wait for this I'm gonna make a new group for us to talk in please join~

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=388

Your enthusiasm makes me happy :3

murane
Jan 13, 2012, 11:15 AM
Why is everyone always offline when I am online? >.>

As of this message, it is 10:15 where I am. Someone come RP with me. ;_;

FOkyasuta
Jan 13, 2012, 11:15 AM
If all goes well with the Download, I'll be on by tonight. Hopefully.

Your enthusiasm makes me happy :3
I know right.

murane
Jan 13, 2012, 11:49 AM
;_; Also those who are actually going to participate, please join the group.

murane
Jan 13, 2012, 11:56 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2711859#post2711859

Karen Erra
Jan 13, 2012, 07:18 PM
I was reading all this, and find it quite interesting, but there are some questions i have to ask regarding this RP.

1. In muranes thread i did read about only using 1 character, I currently have 8 characters all together where i switch between, should i only choose one?
2. also from thread, using best grammar and language, for me beeing a german its not always so easy to know if im talking the right way, would that be a problem?
3. If I'm online and doing runs with otehr friends as my RP char, do i ahve to change atitude when one of you joins?
and last 4. Since i sometiems change between my chars, would it be a problem im not playing the RP every day?

Would be nice if you could answer these question, but dont feel forced to do. :)

FOkyasuta
Jan 13, 2012, 07:34 PM
Another two questions,
6.Should we Text chat alot or Voice chat? If we Voice chat, what will we gotta use? Skype?
aaand
7.Were's that Plot line?? Every good RP needs a plot line.

I was reading all this, and find it quite interesting, but there are some questions i have to ask regarding this RP.

1. In muranes thread i did read about only using 1 character, I currently have 8 characters all together where i switch between, should i only choose one?
2. also from thread, using best grammar and language, for me beeing a german its not always so easy to know if im talking the right way, would that be a problem?
3. If I'm online and doing runs with otehr friends as my RP char, do i ahve to change atitude when one of you joins?
and last 4. Since i sometiems change between my chars, would it be a problem im not playing the RP every day?

Would be nice if you could answer these question, but dont feel forced to do. :)

1. Who knows, He/she might make an Exception. /hopes
2. It really doesnt. I mean we all mess up in speech once in a while right? Android's thought can use the excuse, "Looks like a Glitch in the System."
3.Dunno. Since your like high lv. and such i doubt we would play with you alot. owo
4.Not at all i think. I mean All your alts. being at Lv.1 is nawt cool.

murane
Jan 13, 2012, 10:19 PM

1) I've seen MANY a roleplay die due to alting, I'm not interested in having it happen in mine. Alting creates serious problems in rp. Firstly, it burns out the person playing those chars, and secondly, it means dividing your time, which tends to lead to underdeveloped characters. So, yeah. One character limit.

2) I will admit, I'm sort of a grammar stickler, but it really is fine if it's not your native language. As long as you try your best, and are willing to learn, that's fine with me.

3) I don't see why you would use your designated RP char for anything other than roleplaying... Especially since you said you have like 8 alts...

4) I don't expect everyone to be on every day. But I will expect people to be there when I need them to be. I'm not going to force you to be on your rp char 24/7 (although that would allow you to actually roleplay and develop the character as it's own being), but I will be organizing certain days/times for the group to get together.

I'm sorry if the answers you received aren't the ones you want to hear, but, regardless, thank you for your interest.

Another two questions,
6.Should we Text chat alot or Voice chat? If we Voice chat, what will we gotta use? Skype?
aaand
7.Were's that Plot line?? Every good RP needs a plot line.

6) Text, as I do not possess a microphone. That's not to say we can't all use VOIP for ooc chatter.
7) That's something I can't fully develop until the actors are in place. However, I am working on it. (And just fyi, the best RPs are ad libbed.)

Melodys
Jan 13, 2012, 10:51 PM
Ooh! I may have an interest in this group but there are quite a few scheduling conflicts that I have that may limit my time of rp. First it's that I'm busy during the day and second is that I've been getting more into PSPo2I. Even the offline is intriguing and I'm considering going online soon.

Also, I hadn't been following the PSU storyline too deeply due to me being a late arriver and not having much of a chance to play English PSU before the servers shut down. Had to use Psupedia to get some insight and a bit of youtube videos. I don't suppose if that's ok or not? oxo

murane
Jan 13, 2012, 11:18 PM
Ooh! I may have an interest in this group but there are quite a few scheduling conflicts that I have that may limit my time of rp. First it's that I'm busy during the day and second is that I've been getting more into PSPo2I. Even the offline is intriguing and I'm considering going online soon.

Also, I hadn't been following the PSU storyline too deeply due to me being a late arriver and not having much of a chance to play English PSU before the servers shut down. Had to use Psupedia to get some insight and a bit of youtube videos. I don't suppose if that's ok or not? oxo

See my post above about, I addressed the time constraint issue.

Also; I know next to nothing about the storyline, but that's not really an issue. I'm sure there are others willing to educate around here.

murane
Jan 15, 2012, 01:37 PM
Since HUkyasuto has essentially barred me every way that I can contact him, I'm going to point out some of the flaws in his template here;

Full name:
HUcast Mk.2
{H1/H2&y-77i-2n "Android-Styled Remote Controller"}
What exactly does the entierty of that bottom line even mean, and how is that part of the name?

Bio:
When Hucast V.2 Retired from the guardians, (due to the events of PSP1. Yes i wont spoil the good ending.)He felt the need that he still needed to be there and so did the one of the new additions to the Family, HUkyasuto Mk.2. So they thought they should bring it to the attention of Sakura, and that didn't go so well for one reason. She was still busy with Little Wing.(A.k.a Insert PSP2 Story here.)

HUcast V.1 though was bored as ever and agreed for the project and in fact thought it was brilliant. And though the Efforts of HUcast V.1 And HUkyasuto Mk.2... HUcast Mk.2 was created, tested and released to the Guardians.

Usually acts like a bit childish and out in the open thanks to the one who controls his battle actions is none other then HUkyasuto Mk.2, due to the fact that he doesn't want the same thing that got him banned to happen again. Hence the Mk.2 After his name.
Our storyline doesn't tie into any canon storyline. We're not in the guardians. We're a bunch of freelance mercs and rare hunters. What do you mean by 'banned'? That's only 7 sentences, and you're missing a personality section. In addition, I'm not okay with a 'remote controlled' character. It has to be real, not a puppet.

Weapon specialization: Swords, Sabers, Handguns, Twin Daggers
ONE weapon specialization. One.

Blurb: Swordsman
That's not descriptive enough. What sort of role does he play in the party? Is he a damage sponge tank? Is he a nimble swordsman? Etc.

FOkyasuta
Jan 15, 2012, 04:23 PM
Since HUkyasuto has essentially barred me every way that I can contact him, I'm going to point out some of the flaws in his template here;

Full name:
HUcast Mk.2
{H1/H2&y-77i-2n "Android-Styled Remote Controller"}
What exactly does the entierty of that bottom line even mean, and how is that part of the name?

Bio:
When Hucast V.2 Retired from the guardians, (due to the events of PSP1. Yes i wont spoil the good ending.)He felt the need that he still needed to be there and so did the one of the new additions to the Family, HUkyasuto Mk.2. So they thought they should bring it to the attention of Sakura, and that didn't go so well for one reason. She was still busy with Little Wing.(A.k.a Insert PSP2 Story here.)

HUcast V.1 though was bored as ever and agreed for the project and in fact thought it was brilliant. And though the Efforts of HUcast V.1 And HUkyasuto Mk.2... HUcast Mk.2 was created, tested and released to the Guardians.

Usually acts like a bit childish and out in the open thanks to the one who controls his battle actions is none other then HUkyasuto Mk.2, due to the fact that he doesn't want the same thing that got him banned to happen again. Hence the Mk.2 After his name.
Our storyline doesn't tie into any canon storyline. We're not in the guardians. We're a bunch of freelance mercs and rare hunters. What do you mean by 'banned'? That's only 7 sentences, and you're missing a personality section. In addition, I'm not okay with a 'remote controlled' character. It has to be real, not a puppet.

Weapon specialization: Swords, Sabers, Handguns, Twin Daggers
ONE weapon specialization. One.

Blurb: Swordsman
That's not descriptive enough. What sort of role does he play in the party? Is he a damage sponge tank? Is he a nimble swordsman? Etc.

To me your soundin a bit harsh bro no offence... But its been a while so i'll fix it.

murane
Jan 15, 2012, 05:32 PM
To me your soundin a bit harsh bro no offence... But its been a while so i'll fix it.

Telling it like it is, 'bro'. If you didn't disable PMs and VMs we would have been able to discuss it privately. But you chose not to, so the only way I can reach you is by posting everything out in the open, on this thread. By the way, if you read the template, most of your issues would not even have arisen. And you didn't even answer any of my questions. And you still didn't follow the template. The template was made for a reason. There needs to be order. If everyone just posted information haphazardly, it would waste time to figure out.

FOkyasuta
Jan 15, 2012, 05:43 PM
Telling it like it is, 'bro'. If you didn't disable PMs and VMs we would have been able to discuss it privately. But you chose not to, so the only way I can reach you is by posting everything out in the open, on this thread. By the way, if you read the template, most of your issues would not even have arisen. And you didn't even answer any of my questions. And you still didn't follow the template. The template was made for a reason. There needs to be order. If everyone just posted information haphazardly, it would waste time to figure out.

I disables Pm's and Vm's for a reason back in the past and im not about to reopen them.

Now to fix it. AGAIN.

murane
Jan 15, 2012, 07:01 PM
I disables Pm's and Vm's for a reason back in the past and im not about to reopen them.

Now to fix it. AGAIN.

Guess what. If you had PMs open, we could go over this hassle-free. You're the one that's making this hard.

Hakoten
Jan 16, 2012, 12:43 AM
UBWAAAAAAAH

murane
Jan 17, 2012, 03:41 AM
UBWAAAAAAAH

What.