PDA

View Full Version : BB PSOBB Roleplayers?

murane
Jan 11, 2012, 07:07 PM
See title? I'm looking for a dedicated group to roleplay with, you know, go adventuring, build friendships and history, etc.

Slidikins
Jan 12, 2012, 02:08 AM
I recently posted a profile of sorts in the Fan Works forum here for roleplaying, though it seems as if everyone else is in Gurhal. I'm have PSU installed though I'm not sure how much time I have to play it these days, so the "go adventuring" part would be... slow.

JCGamer
Jan 12, 2012, 05:07 AM
on my offtime on psu jp when they have there shutdown for updates.I spend my time on the private server UltimaPSOBB hunting for the Red Ring or power lvl pso player lowbie on the lobby just to kill time

murane
Jan 12, 2012, 11:11 AM
I recently posted a profile of sorts in the Fan Works forum here for roleplaying, though it seems as if everyone else is in Gurhal. I'm have PSU installed though I'm not sure how much time I have to play it these days, so the "go adventuring" part would be... slow.

Awww, well, I don't particularly enjoy forum roleplaying. However, if you are interested in roleplaying in psu, my psu thread has serveral replies from people who are interested.

Darkus
Jan 15, 2012, 09:52 AM
If you have PSOBB or PSP2 then count me in.

murane
Jan 15, 2012, 01:19 PM
If you have PSOBB or PSP2 then count me in.

PsoBB private server and PSUJP.

Darkus
Jan 15, 2012, 03:20 PM
awesome why not make a invite only group? only those that are really active should be invited. well, anytime you're up for a run, PM me.

murane
Jan 15, 2012, 03:33 PM
Alright.

AlexCraig
Jan 15, 2012, 09:37 PM
I occasionally RP with my PSO characters, but not so often that I'd say I am dedicated to it.

Slidikins
Jan 16, 2012, 02:01 PM
I'm switching over to PSOBB (was playing Ep I & II with a friend) so I'm up for RP'ing. Going to start at Lv1 though...

murane
Jan 17, 2012, 03:42 AM
We haven't even discussed where we'd be playing...